Health stack needed - cheap as possible

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am looking for some things to support my health in a few areas but am not working and need to be as cost effective as possible.

I was looking for an anti-oxidant, a blood pressure support supp, a kidney support and possibly something for cholesterol.

What ideas do you have?

Does regular ALA have any merits as an anti-oxidant?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
cycle support seems pretty cost effective when u break down how much of the ingredients u get...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hawthorne and Garlic would be relatively inexpensive. Kyolic actually makes a Garlic product that contains Hawthorne, Cayenne, and Vitamin E, so something like that could cover blood pressure support.

For anti-oxidant and cholesterol support, Vitamin C perhaps? Regular old Ascorbic Acid is dirt cheap. Maybe take a gram of it with each meal? There's also the buffered Vitamin Cs which may cause less stomach discomfort, if you are prone to discomfort from regular C. Anyway, humans cannot product Vitamin C so it's thought to be an essential supplement by some groups. These same groups, The Vitamin C Foundation for example, list a myriad of health benefits from supplementing Vitamin C.

You wanted inexpensive. :) I'd have to think on Kidney support. Although, water is a pretty inexpensive supplement, and it's one of the best things you can have moving through your kidneys for their health. Just a thought.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does regular ALA hold any value?

Also thinking flush free niacin...

I am doing a VERY large transformation / cycle...

Maybe I'll log it... hmm