Energy/Diet Supplement

Warhead

Awards
Hi,

I used search function without having any great result, so I'm trying my luck by reaching out to all.

What I'm after is a energy/nootropic supplement. I need something that can get my focus when I need it during workout or other specific action.

Usually what I end up with is a fatburner or similar like Venom Hyperdrive. I kinda used this successfully previously, but then I heard someone talked about them changing the ingredients. Not sure if that's true or false or what has been changed, when it was changed etc.

I just need some tip n tricks on what you suggest, what are YOUR best supplement for my requirements? Just list the supplements you think can make me good, if you have information on the ingredients itself, feel free to add it.

Thanks in advance. :burnout:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you looking for a stim type of energy, or a clean burning/endurance boost?

Warhead

Awards
Hi IC,

I think a stim type of energy more than the burning/endurance boost, as is now anyhow.

Oh yeah, I also tried AMP., but not sure what my best bet is nowadays.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi IC,

I think a stim type of energy more than the burning/endurance boost, as is now anyhow.

Oh yeah, I also tried AMP., but not sure what my best bet is nowadays.
Lots out there. Some of my favorites are...

RPM
Adipo-X
Adrenaline/Y-RD (basically any geranium product)
Phenadrine gets great reviews (never tried it personally)
Speed V2

Tons of other stuff. I'm sure others will chime in.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
geranium, chocamine, caffeine, tyrosine, focus dirt (not sure if np is still selling this)

Warhead

Awards
Hi JG,

I'd really like a product and not powders, it's a little bit more hassle dosing this up myself and also ordering several products instead of all-in-one-box, due to not being in the US and therefore maybe causing some problems at customs :)

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
if i can get it in singapore (it looked like drugs) then im sure u can get it too... but i understand... then just go for what IC said...

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Sign up for a free sample of Slim Xtreme. Guaranteed to feel like nothing you have tried before and lasts 12 hours. Its clean, its smooth, and will blow your mind.

http://www.PowerofSX.com

Tons of reviews hitting everyday if you search. Good luck.

Warhead

Awards
Hi BS,

I was going to, but I couldn't choose any other country than US? If you could help me out, I'm obv. interested :)

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Hi BS,

I was going to, but I couldn't choose any other country than US? If you could help me out, I'm obv. interested :)
Where are you located? We can only ship them free to the US right now as it really expensive to ship international.

However in some areas we are working some distributors to set up the program overseas. UK is almost done and will be up soon. Then Canada.

Warhead

Awards
Hey BS,

Scandinavia, PM sent.

Other tips people? :)

mcarl486

Awards
Try Dark Rage by MHP... Great stuff!!!!

Last edited:

Warhead

Awards
IBE's X-Force!!
I appreciate the tip, but after reading (I couldn't paste the link) a review of IBE X-force I'm not sure.

I'm afraid of falling asleep. I need to be focused when I'm gonna sit in class, I was going for more energy, not sleepysleep :)

Warhead

Awards
I received a suggestion of something called Torch, Nutrabolix.

Any info?

Warhead

Awards
Or Thermorexin, Fyre, Lean System 7 or AMP v2 (anything improved?)?

Warhead

Awards
BUMP!

Maybe you're all tired of the question(s), but the thing is I'm located in a Nordic country so I'd like to order the product from UK and not the US due to customs.

So if anyone know anything on a product they know are worldwide?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
AmpV2 is the best out of the three u mentioned... good luck