HELP!!!!

canongt

Awards
Sorry guys, new b and didn't know this was the wrong place, just from other websites pointed me here.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
dont want to be a jerk but this needs to be in the anabolics forum. none of your topic has anything to with supplements.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so for about three weeks i took epistane bc my nipples were getting sensitive from coming off super-d hardcore from max muscle. (2a, 17a, -Dimenthyl-5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol)( Methylated Masterdiol) Vanadyl Sulfate. Anyways, the stane was used for my nipple problems and i was taking 4 a day 2 at a time. Two weeks after i stopped that i got on Tren Xtreme from max muscle and after a week of tren I stacked it with HMG Xtreme. I take three of each a day at different times. I'm on my third week on tren and my second week of HMG. Right before i started Tren, when i was on the stain, I had a severe panic attack/crash. Didn't think too much of it and moved on and got on the tren and HMG. One week of use with tren, i had a minor attack again but not severe to make me stop. I found out Vitamin B6 helps with this stuff bc it prevents panic attacks and helps with depression and estrogen, and now i'm taking one pill 100mg a day of it with my tren and HMG for about two weeks now( helping with the depression and acne). Being on this stuff has made me anxious and always worried. I was thinking about just stopping my cycle early but i'm not sure if that is any better, I get sick sometimes like headaches, nausea, short breaths but not all the time that is why i have not yet stopped. I regularly check my Blood pressure and it is fine. I'm 130 ilbs and 5'4. I was wondering if this stuff is too much for me and any ideas you guys have would be great. I have used pro-hormones since october and its not like this is the first time my body has never seen any of these things before. Please be thoughtful and not discriminate. I'm asking for help and suggestions and not criticism. I have a week and a half left of the tren and was wondering just to finish it off? Thanks and sorry for making it long.
wrong forum, and by the power of greyskull I hope this is a joke.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
wrong forum... and start planning ur funeral... youve just taken 4 different types of steroids with no PCT and no time off... and you weigh 130pounds WTF

canongt

Awards
wrong forum... and start planning ur funeral... youve just taken 4 different types of steroids with no PCT and no time off... and you weigh 130pounds WTF
Sorry, like i said i'm new. Didn't mean to confuse you. I had a four month break after i came of the super d, and the epistane i took for two weeks and off two weeks. I didn't just take all of these together one after the other.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
ok good job then... i think u should do a PCT whether ur at the end or beginning of ur cycle... just to get everything back in check... get some cycle assist and some nolva and clomid...

fieldt76

Awards
those weren't panic attacks... they were heart attacks

sorry bud, couldn't resist. Welcome, you will learn a ton on this forum. I know I do.

canongt

Awards
haha thanks guys. Again i'm sorry for the confusion and miss post.