Fatburners

at1010

Awards
  • Established
my abs are very strong and i can do more ab holds,situps, and other workout than my buddies who have 6 and 8 packs...but the differance is i have alil fat over my abs...i have lost alot from cardio, but would just like to trim some of it off with a fat burner for summer time....do these fat burners make you loose strength or just cut me up??

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You just need to keep doing what you've been doing, and you will start seeing your abs. Fat burners help you lose fat, but diet and training are more important. If you want an extra little boost, look into various fat burners; probably the best deal right now is the Shredded Summer Stack , there's also other popular choices like Recreate, Reduction, Leviathan Reloaded, and the new and popular Slim Xtreme .

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
You just need to keep doing what you've been doing, and you will start seeing your abs. Fat burners help you lose fat, but diet and training are more important. If you want an extra little boost, look into various fat burners; probably the best deal right now is the Shredded Summer Stack , there's also other popular choices like Recreate, Reduction, Leviathan Reloaded, and the new and popular Slim Xtreme .
REDuction for sure and nutraplanet has an awesome price on it too :)

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys you guys know your stuff and i keep asking alota basic questions, but i gotta learn about the stuff i dont know....thanks

loki515

Awards
I know most might not agree but I have used lipo dissovle before and for as non-evasive of a treatment it is. it does seem to work very well. I know it's not a supplement it's a bunch of injections by a professional but the loss of fat burned off of the area seems to work well.

Prob. get flamed for posting this just a simple input

at1010

Awards
  • Established
have you guys noticed a loss of strength when on fat burners??/

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have you guys noticed a loss of strength when on fat burners??/
You don't lose strength when using a fat burner. There are many reasons you lose strength, including, but not limited to: you're not eating enough, or your training changes and is no longer targeted at strength, or you stop training altogether, or your overtraining; and none to do with the supplements you're using.