noisy roomates! Need a supplement to knock me out at night

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. noisy roomates! Need a supplement to knock me out at night


    I currently take zma and melatonin but it takes forever for me to go to sleep with my noisy roomates. Any goods sups that will knock me out?


  2. natural - gaba, melatonin, diphenhydramine HCL, l-dopa/1-carboxy
    personal way to knock myself out is to take all of the above and add 20mgs of ambien...

  3. I had the same problem til i invested in a pack of ear plugs...

    I can sleep through snoring, basshunter being blasted, and doors slamming
    •   
       


  4. somnidren by mst.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    natural - gaba, melatonin, diphenhydramine HCL, l-dopa/1-carboxy
    personal way to knock myself out is to take all of the above and add 20mgs of ambien...
    Jesus... I would be a zombie the next day

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rah22491 View Post
    I currently take zma and melatonin but it takes forever for me to go to sleep with my noisy roomates. Any goods sups that will knock me out?
    a gun

  7. 1) Tell them to be quiet
    2) If they don't you can get a little hype and be more direct

    I have done this and it seems to help...until they "forget" again and I have to "remind" them to be quiet, so I know how you feel and how annoying it can be.

    I also invest in some earplugs and probably couldn't get by with out them. If you really want a supplement go with Somnidren thats the best thing I have ever taken to knock me out.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  8. Knock them out instead. Or GHB.

  9. Yeah, get good earplugs. The denser the better. I use them daily now, and my sleep's improved a lot, even if their is a party going on lol

    Extra plush bed, body pillow, good comforter, double dose of ZMA (ZMK), some valerian root, best earplugs I can get, and all is good.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    1) Tell them to be quiet
    2) If they don't you can get a little hype and be more direct

    I have done this and it seems to help...until they "forget" again and I have to "remind" them to be quiet, so I know how you feel and how annoying it can be.

    I also invest in some earplugs and probably couldn't get by with out them. If you really want a supplement go with Somnidren thats the best thing I have ever taken to knock me out.
    OH so true Bolt....SO TRUE. I've actually had to come out at night and threaten to throw the TV out of the window. It was a peice of sh*t TV, not like an LCD-HD or anything lol, so I was dead serious when I said it. That shut 'em up until they "forgot" and I had to send a pleasant "reminder". I also got some earplugs too. They helped ALOT. Do not underestimate some earplugs, cheap and effective.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    OH so true Bolt....SO TRUE. I've actually had to come out at night and threaten to throw the TV out of the window. It was a peice of sh*t TV, not like an LCD-HD or anything lol, so I was dead serious when I said it. That shut 'em up until they "forgot" and I had to send a pleasant "reminder". I also got some earplugs too. They helped ALOT. Do not underestimate some earplugs, cheap and effective.
    Ya man. We used to have my big LCD out in the common area but they abused it with out even asking. Used to irritate the heck out of me..
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  12. I find Powerfull works really good for me.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Cinn View Post
    Knock them out instead. Or GHB.
    Well said sir!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Yah just what I was thinking....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
  15. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    LOL!

    Lavender oil (few drops on the pillow)
    Melatonin
    ZMA

    As a last resort...sleeping pills (seriously as a LAST resort)

    Oh yeah and definitely invest in some earplugs if speaking (or kicking them in) to them doesn't work!

  16. Hi-Tech Somatomax

  17. thanks guys. Ive told them to shut up. They only get out of hand sumtimes and theres f'in 7 of em cuz its like a suite style thing. But its the only place on campus that had a kitchen area so i had to hit it up. ive been wearing molded earplugs but theyre uncomfortable as hell. I guess ill just have to get used to em. I was also looking into that somnidren. Does it really knock ur ass out cold?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    The sole purpose I was coming in here was to post something like that....Just use it on them though.

  19. I work graves from 2200-0600 so its really hard for me to get a good sleep when the sun is up. I take 3 caps of ZMA on an empty stomach, and that usually does the job. If needed I take 5mg of melatonin with the ZMA and that really knock me out.

  20. Wear head phones with some calming music to help cancel out the noise.

    There are ton's of great supplements on the market to help knock you out and keep you in a state of deep restful sleep. The products that I have tried that worked amazing were:

    - ZMK/Somnidren GH stack from MST
    - X-Dream by IBE
    - PowerFULL or the bulk 1-Carboxy from USP Labs
    - IGF-2 from Applied Nutriceuticals
    - REDuction P.M. from Controlled Labs.

    X-Dream and the MST stack are at the top of my list for knocking me out and keeping me asleep.

    Good Luck !

    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  21. Sounds like it would just be easier to knock them out

  22. 3 caps of powerfull knocks me out some times I wake up the next morning drooling

  23. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Sounds like it would just be easier to knock them out
    nO DOUBT GOOD THING THEY DONT LIKE MY FOOD OR THEYD PROBABLY EAT THAT TOO

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rah22491 View Post
    nO DOUBT GOOD THING THEY DONT LIKE MY FOOD OR THEYD PROBABLY EAT THAT TOO
    LOL well that is a crime punishable by death..lol

  25. I had this problem once. The trick is to find when they are trying to study or something, and be load as hell all night. Then if they tell you to shut up, be like only if you agree to shut the **** up until I move out.


    Or use the hammer.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    LOL well that is a crime punishable by death..lol
    oh yea if that happened i would go ape****. They kno better than that tho
  27. Thumbs up


    Take a look at Nimbus Abyss. There is a rewiew thread for it in the Nimbus section, check it out.

  28. Scivation Knockout looks good

  29. bulk cissus

  30. Move your bed to the most quiet corner of the room, by a floor fan and learn to love white noise, pillow over the other side of your head and scotch.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    LOL!

    Lavender oil (few drops on the pillow)
    Melatonin
    ZMA

    As a last resort...sleeping pills (seriously as a LAST resort)

    Oh yeah and definitely invest in some earplugs if speaking (or kicking them in) to them doesn't work!
    you do know that lavender will increase estrogen. i try to avoid it.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    Move your bed to the most quiet corner of the room, by a floor fan and learn to love white noise, pillow over the other side of your head and scotch.
    I agree with you on the white noise. Luckily some warm weather is on the horizon, so the fan could really help out with drowning them out. To the OP, earplugs can be uncomfortable at first but I got used to mine, stick with them and you may get used to them as well. They seriously helped me more than I ever imagined. Take some ZMA (my fav. is ZMK) and see how those two work. If that's not enough I would look into adding some Powerfull or Somnidren to the mix.
  33. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    the reality of this thread is that SOMEONE is getting knocked out...lol

  34. haha....I can see that as well. I mean, there is only so much a guy can take when he's being kept up every night. It can seriously push you off the edge. A sleepless BurghHardcore is a mean and nasty BurghHardcore.

  35. Powerfull by usp labs or bullet proof by muscle pharm always put me in a deep sleep. Not only do they help me get to sleep, but they help me achieve a deeper sleep. Or tons of tylenol PM always is much cheaper option haha.

  36. You could place collars around their necks that have a strip of PrimaCord in it. Then have it set to go off if sound levels go above so many decibels for too long.(that way a slammed door or something wont set it off). They will be very very quite....one way...or anudder

    Just uh...dont have anything laying out you wouldnt mind getting ruined. A good strip of Prima would create quite a bit of lift for that head.

  37. If you wake up before them make a lot of noise in the morning.
  38. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by tefunk View Post
    If you wake up before them make a lot of noise in the morning.
    solution: air horn

  39. been taking Reduction PM seems a bit mild, but nyquil works great.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 12:55 PM
  2. What brand name supplement is this a knock off of?
    By BigBenchKinc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 04:17 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 03:15 AM
  4. Noisy Meatheads. What's so bad about that?
    By wideguy in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 02:52 PM
  5. Noisy joints... is it a problem?
    By hypo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-08-2005, 06:25 PM
Log in
Log in