cAMPHIBOLIC!

dra05ke

Awards
i just recently ordered 2 bottles of cAMPHIBOLIC and started about 4 days ago at 6/day right now..i dont really get the GI distress except for maybe day 1 where i was on the sh*tter 5 times nothing after that ..my frist question is, is it okay to bump it up to 8 a day or is that asking for trouble (5'10 187 lbs)...but i have to ask ....has anyone that as used this experience significant/quick fat loss ....i know it's no water or glycogen loss because i have been strict dieting for about 5 weeks ...the most noticable areas of fat loss ALREADY are upper abdominals obliques shoulders triceps and quads. ...this compound is extremely amazing. i am experiencing more rapid fat loss that when i ran recreate last year on a extremely strict somewhat keto diet. ....anyone that has used cAMPHIBOLIC please chime in as i am interested in your results and opinions on the matter!

dra05ke

Awards
have either of you used cAMP before? ...USP is okay/beneficial to go to 8/day or will do nothing more than 6/day will do?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
have either of you used cAMP before? ...USP is okay/beneficial to go to 8/day or will do nothing more than 6/day will do?
Six capsules daily will do nicely. As it turns out, you appear to be seeing results already on six capsules, so I would suggest you continue at that dose.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats great news, i like this stuff it stacks well with other fat burners...
That is correct. Only watch-out is the combined forskolin intake.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive heard this stuff is great, never used it back in the day though

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
where did you get it?! Thought it was discountinued awhile ago. Camph was probably my favorite supplement of all time. I slept well.. It helped with anxiety and I leaned out better then with any other product. A product that actually worked!

I liked the original version the best though. The one with cissus and not mucuna. I wouldn't go above what your taking. The forslean dosage your getting should be enough. You only need 50mg of forslean.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
where did you get it?! Thought it was discountinued awhile ago. Camph was probably my favorite supplement of all time. I slept well.. It helped with anxiety and I leaned out better then with any other product. A product that actually worked! ...
Yes, it was discontinued, but some websites still have some stock.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are the problems for over dose and waht amounts
If I remember correctly, clinical trials showed efficacy at 50mgs forskolin per day for about ten weeks. I know some users dose up to 120mgs daily without any problems. Yet, it will be hard to generalize any exact doses for everyone. Intuitively, I would say that up to 80mgs - 90mgs daily could be appropriate for many users.

Forskolin, especially due its cAMP-activation and modulation property, can affect several metabolic processes in the body. So, acute use may lead to significant thinning of the blood, increased arterial dilation and bronchodilation, reduction in blood pressure, elevated release of lipids, gastrointestinal problems, and so on. Some of these results may be beneficial to some users, but not to others.

dra05ke

Awards
i've been using approxmately 75 mgs a day for about 1 week and a half and i seriously cannot believe how effective this is, i honestly was not expecting this, it seems to be working better than most fat burners for, now at least ...i found the cAMP on Ebay ..but ive been searching i also found this,

http://tritonhealth.com/camphibolic.php?affiliate=aleruban

DONT BUY IT OUT OF STOCK! haha i'm going to need some more!

just search google for an hour or so ..you're bound to find anything you wish to.