!!!!Everyone Please Help Save Another B6 From Being Banned by the FDA!!!!

  1. Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13236
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    92.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    !!!!Everyone Please Help Save Another B6 From Being Banned by the FDA!!!!


    As most of you know, the FDA recently banned the version of vitamin B6 known as pyridoxamine. The ONLY reason this was done is so that pharmaceutical companies could have exclusive access to the vitamin to sell it as a drug. The FDA is clearly only looking to protect the financial interest of pharmaceutical companies and not about ensuring the safety of the food supply.

    In fact, from the drug's company's own petition tothe FDA, they admit "Pharmaceutical companies developing new drugs must be protected from companies that may seek to market the ingredients in those drugs as dietary supplements. The marketing of such products has the potential to undermine the incentive for the development of new drugs, because many people may choose to purchase the supplements rather than the drugs".

    And now, another form of Vitamin B6, P5P, is on the chopping lock for the exact same reason.

    P5P is a superior form of vitamin B6 found in many supplements.

    Please take 30 seconds and sign this petition and send a letter to your representative and senators.

    If we dont take a stand, the FDA in cooperation with the drug companies are going to keep on doing this, right down the list of active they want just for themselves until we are left with absolutely nothing. Some of you may have thought this was an overzelous scare tactic in the past, but as you can see now, the stuff is indeed for real and hitting the fan.

    https://secure3.convio.net/aahf/site...wk1bl3.app304a

  2. Senior Member
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Power
    682295
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I was just about to post this.
  3. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Is it wrong if I start marching through pharmaceutical companies with a Kalashnikov giving them something more to worry about than money?
    •   
       

  4. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    As most of you know, the FDA recently banned the version of vitamin B6 known as pyridoxamine. The ONLY reason this was done is so that pharmaceutical companies could have exclusive access to the vitamin to sell it as a drug. The FDA is clearly only looking to protect the financial interest of pharmaceutical companies and not about ensuring the safety of the food supply.

    In fact, from the drug's company's own petition tothe FDA, they admit "Pharmaceutical companies developing new drugs must be protected from companies that may seek to market the ingredients in those drugs as dietary supplements. The marketing of such products has the potential to undermine the incentive for the development of new drugs, because many people may choose to purchase the supplements rather than the drugs".

    And now, another form of Vitamin B6, P5P, is on the chopping lock for the exact same reason.

    P5P is a superior form of vitamin B6 found in many supplements.

    Please take 30 seconds and sign this petition and send a letter to your representative and senators.

    If we dont take a stand, the FDA in cooperation with the drug companies are going to keep on doing this, right down the list of active they want just for themselves until we are left with absolutely nothing. Some of you may have thought this was an overzelous scare tactic in the past, but as you can see now, the stuff is indeed for real and hitting the fan.

    https://secure3.convio.net/aahf/site...wk1bl3.app304a
    if the industry could ever agree, let go of the me attitude and come together (company and consumer base), we would have power in politics.
  5. Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13236
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    92.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Its sad that not even the NNFA stood up to the prior B6 banning.

    Now we have the P5P on the chopping block and most likely MB12 is going to be next.
  6. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,306
    Rep Power
    128474
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    40.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    "We're sorry, but we cannot send your message because we were unable to find your ZIP code in our database. Notification of this error has been sent to the service provider so that the problem can be addressed."

    Why does it give you a choice to enter a post code and another origin of country if it just throws this msg back at you?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  7. Senior Member
    Teg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,019
    Rep Power
    654
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    16.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    if the industry could ever agree, let go of the me attitude and come together (company and consumer base), we would have power in politics.
    One can only hope! Tho i just dont see that happening.....
  8. Advanced Member
    raginfcktard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    978
    Rep Power
    570
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    85.59%

    done and thanks! the link is gonna be my face book a myspace headline for a few days now. gotta get the word out beyond these boards cause we obviously are the fist and sometimes the only ones to know!
  9. New Member
    simmons's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    285
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    64.94%

    I signed this last night. Completely ridiculous.
  10. New Member
    PublicEnemy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    70169
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    79.7%

    Making naturally occurring B6 analogues classified as drugs and only being sold by pharmaceutical companies... I would be laughing til tears came out of my eyes if the fact that this might actually happen wasn't so real.

    Someone should seriously sticky this
  11. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37733
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    The fda is such a racket. It needs to be abolished, or revamped.

    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2
  12. Senior Member
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Power
    682295
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    BUmp
  13. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36791
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    is this same FDA that igonore Salmonella in Peanut Products unitl foks started to die.. am right on this??? FDA stands for FUking Dumb A$$
  14. Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13236
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    92.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    is this same FDA that igonore Salmonella in Peanut Products unitl foks started to die.. am right on this??? FDA stands for FUking Dumb A$$
    Lets not forget about the Viox debacle...20,000 people dead from a drug that was supposed to be safer that ibuprofen.
  15. Senior Member
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Power
    682295
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Lets not forget about the Viox debacle...20,000 people dead from a drug that was supposed to be safer that ibuprofen.
    The problem is is that they don't seem to have to answer to anybody.
  16. Advanced Member
    anabolicRyan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    527
    Rep Power
    733
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    34.83%

    Please everybody do this...

    It effects more then you can know right now.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.
  17. Advanced Member
    anabolicRyan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    527
    Rep Power
    733
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    34.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Is it wrong if I start marching through pharmaceutical companies with a Kalashnikov giving them something more to worry about than money?

    Where do I sign up?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.
  18. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Signed... the FDA is a joke
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  19. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    subbed to gget back to this later
  20. Advanced Member
    dmillz224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    457
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    36.91%

    Done.... what a bunch of A$$holes!!!
  21. Advanced Member
    anabolicRyan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    527
    Rep Power
    733
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    34.83%

    making me sick...
    corruption at its finest.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.
  22. New Member
    WilteredFire's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    331
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    7.99%

    The very same FDA that was bribed into passing NutraSweet's Aspartame when they knew its harmful to humans. Im not surprised they're doing things like this.

    A real shame
  23. New Member
    Patuba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    37
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    81923
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    87.25%

    Bump for people's attention.

    I filled it out and was surprised to be contacted by a representative for a Congressman that wanted to talk to me about this. I talked to them for about 5 minutes on a phone call about my concerns about the FDA and pharmaceutical companies.

    I didn't expect anyone to care but it appears someone does. I highly encourage everyone that cares to sign it so their representatives will see it.
  24. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    Bump for people's attention.

    I filled it out and was surprised to be contacted by a representative for a Congressman that wanted to talk to me about this. I talked to them for about 5 minutes on a phone call about my concerns about the FDA and pharmaceutical companies.

    I didn't expect anyone to care but it appears someone does. I highly encourage everyone that cares to sign it so their representatives will see it.
    I will fill this out then.... Jeeze...we need a new government that wont pull this crap.
  25. New Member
    Broodstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    310
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    67.14%

    All the govt cared for was money and greed. They don't care for the people or the needs of others. All they care for is putting money intotheir pocket. Thats why sin taxes are raised so majority of the money will be pocketed to the govnt. Now making Vitamin b6 worth maybe 300 or so bucks majority of that will be pocked by the Pharmacutical companies and the govnt. Thats really messed up. The reason for banning for Vit B6 is because of Mc-1 Subbed and signed. Stop banning the beneficial products and get rid of sh*t ppl dont need, i.e. cigs and cigars.
  26. New Member
    Broodstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    310
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    67.14%

    Name:  aids-titanic_600.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  158.9 KB
  27. Senior Member
    Teg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,019
    Rep Power
    654
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    16.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    ^^^ Bwhahahaha That looks familer! Cept mine would be Crohns!
  28. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    bump to keep near the top. Guys, do not let this happen. What good are them atrophied testicles if you aint man enough to take a minute to help your kin out!

    Throw some posts up of your confirmation that you made your stand. This thread should have far more than 28 posts. Panzies
  29. Advanced Member
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    533
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    66.48%

    Subscribed...
  30. New Member
    majinbijiita's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    84.97%

    FDA...*sigh* I bet it's reasons like this that Phillip Morris is pushing for FDA oversight of cigarettes. They probably already have some sort of behind the scenes deal with them...and it will probably put the rest of the cigarette makes out of business.
  31. Advanced Member
    srocco112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    614
    Rep Power
    44429
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    17.76%

    So does this mean no more ZMA/ZMK?
  32. Advanced Member
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    533
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    66.48%

    We should rebel and start a nation founded upon the concept of exercise and health. All citizens will participate in a years worth of personal training and nutritional training... Yes! Force the politicians into boot camp, then tell them they can't have any vitamin b6!
  33. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    So does this mean no more ZMA/ZMK?
    Yes my dear friend. The Vitamin B6 they are after is what is in our precious ZMA/ZMK. Probably one of the easiest to show benefits for even the average male who is getting older other than a multi and fish oil. Bastards!

    Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    We should rebel and start a nation founded upon the concept of exercise and health. All citizens will participate in a years worth of personal training and nutritional training... Yes! Force the politicians into boot camp, then tell them they can't have any vitamin b6!
    Dude I got the AK's......I just nee roughly.......687,420 more people to be ready to do this with me.

    FOR FREEDOM!
  34. Advanced Member
    srocco112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    614
    Rep Power
    44429
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    17.76%

    So this is definite? They are definitly taking it away?
  35. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    So this is definite? They are definitly taking it away?
    Its up for execution. Its not cement yet, but considering money is involved....its not pretty. Sign those petitions, and fight it!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 11:20 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 02:54 AM
  3. Reason PH's/PS's are banned/being banned
    By bubbachew in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 07:36 PM
  4. PCT: you might want to save your AI
    By BHERTZ in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 07:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in