!!!!Everyone Please Help Save Another B6 From Being Banned by the FDA!!!!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
As most of you know, the FDA recently banned the version of vitamin B6 known as pyridoxamine. The ONLY reason this was done is so that pharmaceutical companies could have exclusive access to the vitamin to sell it as a drug. The FDA is clearly only looking to protect the financial interest of pharmaceutical companies and not about ensuring the safety of the food supply.

In fact, from the drug's company's own petition tothe FDA, they admit "Pharmaceutical companies developing new drugs must be protected from companies that may seek to market the ingredients in those drugs as dietary supplements. The marketing of such products has the potential to undermine the incentive for the development of new drugs, because many people may choose to purchase the supplements rather than the drugs".

And now, another form of Vitamin B6, P5P, is on the chopping lock for the exact same reason.

P5P is a superior form of vitamin B6 found in many supplements.

Please take 30 seconds and sign this petition and send a letter to your representative and senators.

If we dont take a stand, the FDA in cooperation with the drug companies are going to keep on doing this, right down the list of active they want just for themselves until we are left with absolutely nothing. Some of you may have thought this was an overzelous scare tactic in the past, but as you can see now, the stuff is indeed for real and hitting the fan.

https://secure3.convio.net/aahf/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=334&JServSessionIdr008=cpj5wk1bl3.app304a

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Is it wrong if I start marching through pharmaceutical companies with a Kalashnikov giving them something more to worry about than money?

As most of you know, the FDA recently banned the version of vitamin B6 known as pyridoxamine. The ONLY reason this was done is so that pharmaceutical companies could have exclusive access to the vitamin to sell it as a drug. The FDA is clearly only looking to protect the financial interest of pharmaceutical companies and not about ensuring the safety of the food supply.

In fact, from the drug's company's own petition tothe FDA, they admit "Pharmaceutical companies developing new drugs must be protected from companies that may seek to market the ingredients in those drugs as dietary supplements. The marketing of such products has the potential to undermine the incentive for the development of new drugs, because many people may choose to purchase the supplements rather than the drugs".

And now, another form of Vitamin B6, P5P, is on the chopping lock for the exact same reason.

P5P is a superior form of vitamin B6 found in many supplements.

Please take 30 seconds and sign this petition and send a letter to your representative and senators.

If we dont take a stand, the FDA in cooperation with the drug companies are going to keep on doing this, right down the list of active they want just for themselves until we are left with absolutely nothing. Some of you may have thought this was an overzelous scare tactic in the past, but as you can see now, the stuff is indeed for real and hitting the fan.

https://secure3.convio.net/aahf/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=334&JServSessionIdr008=cpj5wk1bl3.app304a
if the industry could ever agree, let go of the me attitude and come together (company and consumer base), we would have power in politics.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Its sad that not even the NNFA stood up to the prior B6 banning.

Now we have the P5P on the chopping block and most likely MB12 is going to be next.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
"We're sorry, but we cannot send your message because we were unable to find your ZIP code in our database. Notification of this error has been sent to the service provider so that the problem can be addressed."

Why does it give you a choice to enter a post code and another origin of country if it just throws this msg back at you?

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
if the industry could ever agree, let go of the me attitude and come together (company and consumer base), we would have power in politics.
One can only hope! Tho i just dont see that happening.....

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
done and thanks! the link is gonna be my face book a myspace headline for a few days now. gotta get the word out beyond these boards cause we obviously are the fist and sometimes the only ones to know!

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I signed this last night. Completely ridiculous.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
Making naturally occurring B6 analogues classified as drugs and only being sold by pharmaceutical companies... I would be laughing til tears came out of my eyes if the fact that this might actually happen wasn't so real.

Someone should seriously sticky this

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The fda is such a racket. It needs to be abolished, or revamped.

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
is this same FDA that igonore Salmonella in Peanut Products unitl foks started to die.. am right on this??? FDA stands for FUking Dumb A$$

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
is this same FDA that igonore Salmonella in Peanut Products unitl foks started to die.. am right on this??? FDA stands for FUking Dumb A$$
Lets not forget about the Viox debacle...20,000 people dead from a drug that was supposed to be safer that ibuprofen.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Lets not forget about the Viox debacle...20,000 people dead from a drug that was supposed to be safer that ibuprofen.
The problem is is that they don't seem to have to answer to anybody.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Please everybody do this...

It effects more then you can know right now.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Is it wrong if I start marching through pharmaceutical companies with a Kalashnikov giving them something more to worry about than money?

Where do I sign up?

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
making me sick...
corruption at its finest.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
The very same FDA that was bribed into passing NutraSweet's Aspartame when they knew its harmful to humans. Im not surprised they're doing things like this.

A real shame

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Bump for people's attention.

I filled it out and was surprised to be contacted by a representative for a Congressman that wanted to talk to me about this. I talked to them for about 5 minutes on a phone call about my concerns about the FDA and pharmaceutical companies.

I didn't expect anyone to care but it appears someone does. I highly encourage everyone that cares to sign it so their representatives will see it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Bump for people's attention.

I filled it out and was surprised to be contacted by a representative for a Congressman that wanted to talk to me about this. I talked to them for about 5 minutes on a phone call about my concerns about the FDA and pharmaceutical companies.

I didn't expect anyone to care but it appears someone does. I highly encourage everyone that cares to sign it so their representatives will see it.
I will fill this out then.... Jeeze...we need a new government that wont pull this crap.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
All the govt cared for was money and greed. They don't care for the people or the needs of others. All they care for is putting money intotheir pocket. Thats why sin taxes are raised so majority of the money will be pocketed to the govnt. Now making Vitamin b6 worth maybe 300 or so bucks majority of that will be pocked by the Pharmacutical companies and the govnt. Thats really messed up. The reason for banning for Vit B6 is because of Mc-1 Subbed and signed. Stop banning the beneficial products and get rid of sh*t ppl dont need, i.e. cigs and cigars.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Bwhahahaha That looks familer! Cept mine would be Crohns!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
bump to keep near the top. Guys, do not let this happen. What good are them atrophied testicles if you aint man enough to take a minute to help your kin out!

Throw some posts up of your confirmation that you made your stand. This thread should have far more than 28 posts. Panzies

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
FDA...*sigh* I bet it's reasons like this that Phillip Morris is pushing for FDA oversight of cigarettes. They probably already have some sort of behind the scenes deal with them...and it will probably put the rest of the cigarette makes out of business.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
We should rebel and start a nation founded upon the concept of exercise and health. All citizens will participate in a years worth of personal training and nutritional training... Yes! Force the politicians into boot camp, then tell them they can't have any vitamin b6!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
So does this mean no more ZMA/ZMK?
Yes my dear friend. The Vitamin B6 they are after is what is in our precious ZMA/ZMK. Probably one of the easiest to show benefits for even the average male who is getting older other than a multi and fish oil. Bastards!

We should rebel and start a nation founded upon the concept of exercise and health. All citizens will participate in a years worth of personal training and nutritional training... Yes! Force the politicians into boot camp, then tell them they can't have any vitamin b6!
Dude I got the AK's......I just nee roughly.......687,420 more people to be ready to do this with me.

FOR FREEDOM!

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
So this is definite? They are definitly taking it away?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
So this is definite? They are definitly taking it away?
Its up for execution. Its not cement yet, but considering money is involved....its not pretty. Sign those petitions, and fight it!