leftovers....????

doyoudo911

Awards
I have remandings from my previous cycles.

pplex, spawn, mdrol, espitane, rage rv5, and i believe one more bottle (idr atm).

My question is what could i do with the remanding? Could I put them together? Or is it pointless and should i just throw them out? lol

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
how many of each? and wtf is idr atm?

bigdeepsquats

Awards
I have remandings from my previous cycles.

pplex, spawn, mdrol, espitane, rage rv5, and i believe one more bottle (idr atm).

My question is what could i do with the remanding? Could I put them together? Or is it pointless and should i just throw them out? lol
put them all together in a big bowl, then invite everyone over for a party, lastly tell them its vicodin and they feel good. LOL! :laugh:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
put them all together in a big bowl, then invite everyone over for a party, lastly tell them its vicodin and they feel good. LOL! :laugh:
Wow.. I was kind of thinking the same thing.

doyoudo911

Awards
idr atm= i dont remember at the moment

but i have

35 mdrol left
36 rage left
79 pplex lol
27 spawn
6 espitane

lol dont ask about the numbers

doyoudo911

Awards
hahah i could be like, do you want the orange pill or the white pill lol (reference to the matrix )

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
idr atm= i dont remember at the moment

but i have

35 mdrol left
36 rage left
79 pplex lol
27 spawn
6 espitane

lol dont ask about the numbers
epi you could throw away unless you plan on getting another bottle in the future to add to what you have there. rage is what? 3 methyl's if i'm not mistake right? and what about spawn? what are the ingredents in those 2? other than that you could do a nice SD and PP bridge there.

doyoudo911

Awards
epi you could throw away unless you plan on getting another bottle in the future to add to what you have there. rage is what? 3 methyl's if i'm not mistake right? and what about spawn? what are the ingredents in those 2? other than that you could do a nice SD and PP bridge there.
rage rv5 is a mix of super/phera/halo
spawn is a mix of tren and esp

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Epi bridges to m-drol 4 week pulse would be an easy way to get rid of the epi

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
I deleted my previous post because I didn't want to come off as if I was hijacking your thread, but I highly suggest you take my previous advice. You've taken way too many cycles at your age bro. Step away from the roids dude!

doyoudo911

Awards
Honestly, his natural hormones might be so messed up that he won't gain anything without running a cycle. His testes have to hate him.
as he said....

plus i dont like wasting money and there just sitting here, and its not like i can sell them to anyone lol

but with all due respect. i honor the wisdom i learn from you guys about training and dieting. When people ask me questions and tips at the gym, i usually share with them what i have learned from you folks. I also appreciate the care you all have for me with taking phs. But I am an adult and have the right to chose what I want (even though i know it is bad for me). But as wearedbleedblue stated, my testes are probably messed up, which is true, I have been well aware of what happens to the body. Some side effects that i have: bi-polarness, depression, gyno, no morning glories (ever) and "Richard" has a mind of his own now (he goes asleep when he wants and wakes up when he wants) With all these sides you would think I want to get away from them, however, they made me a NEW person, its been a life changing experience since i put on the weight.

Anyways blah blah blah...

Random181: how do i bridge esp into m-drol when theres only 6 left?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
erm please tell me you were joking with that last post? If you were actually being even remotley serious (I prey to god you werent) then what you need is clomid or TRT not steroids.

doyoudo911

Awards
erm please tell me you were joking with that last post? If you were actually being even remotley serious (I prey to god you werent) then what you need is clomid or TRT not steroids.
well i would take clomid if it was OTC. And i believe TRT is test recovery therapy? am i right? If so im guessing that is also not OTC

:/

WHAT DO I DOOOOO :'(

i actually wouldnt mind (actauly would love to get everything working again) if it was legal

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
o_O

This thread just saddens me.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so are you thinking OTC is safer than AAS or HRT? Because that is not always the case... Have you ever had a blood test done? I would seriously consider getting that done before you do anymore damage.

but if you are going to do what you want... why should we offer you advice? It's pointless.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
well i would take clomid if it was OTC. And i believe TRT is test recovery therapy? am i right? If so im guessing that is also not OTC

:/

WHAT DO I DOOOOO :'(

i actually wouldnt mind (actauly would love to get everything working again) if it was legal
Go see a Dr. and get bloodwork done brotha. That's where you start.

doyoudo911

Awards
already did ty. i got it a couple months ago idr exactly what they were...but my doc said they were good for my age.

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
Give them to your dog, that's what I do with my leftovers.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Post the results up and we can see about how they look, I highly highly doubt you will have gotten away without doing yourself some harm, but inleast with the bloodwork we can assess whether you need full TRT or just a restart or just time, the body is a versatile thing fed right, its amaing how much damage it can recover from. btw TRT is testosterone replacement therapy, replacement as in you need to be given injections or gels to supply your body with the hormone for the rest of your life, this causes irreversible infertility, im not sure where your from but if its america then you are also looking at a lot of money, finally im guessing from your comments youve gone with OTC pcts for all these cycles? that is quite frankly beyond stupid, heres my advice:

1. Think about this and then answer my questions: Ask yourself what is the point of life? and how can you make your life happy? the answer? I think 99% percent of people of either gender would agree that the answer to true happyness is a good caring relationship and 'love', how do you expect to maintain a relationship with severe ED? please for your own sake let us help you.

2. be honest and answer these questions:
When did you first start cycling? What cycles have you ran? what sort of PCT did you run? How old are you?

Now, please post up your blood work, quite frankly most doctors are useless when it comes to hormone issues. A lot of people on these forums are far better equipped to assess the results.

p.s Im guessing your quite young, I am 16 and quite frankly dont understand the whole concept of 'love' or why anyone would want children. Im also not in any way against responsible teenage steroid use, but I do know that taking things which will screw up my body for the future is not a good idea, if it helps think about it as I do, or just think about like i do, that gettin laid is fun and lets not mess up our ability now XD