Arimatest/T911/Anadraulic State

xjmacx

Awards
I was planning on running one of these soon but can't decide. I really like the sub lingual delivery in the arimatest and T911 but I've also read great reviews on Anadraulic State. Can ya guys help me out?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I havent ran Arimatest So I can not give you any input on that. T-911 is hands down Bad a$$, and andraulic state is simply awesome also. T-911 will last you longer though. Seriously its a coin flip man, :) both products will give you great results, some folks save these for PCT or run them as a stand alone ..buy both:)

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I used Arimatest at one point and I honestly didn't see much out of it. I can't speak for the other products peronally, but I have seen good reviews for them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
t911 worked real good. aggression strength and some leaning out. oh yeah, boost in libido too.

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
I've only used Anadraulic state, and it was AMAZING. Seriously, the best Pre-workout powder I've ever used.

I've also heard great things about T911, so I'd say you can't go wrong with either one of those.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've only used Anadraulic state, and it was AMAZING. Seriously, the best Pre-workout powder I've ever used.

I've also heard great things about T911, so I'd say you can't go wrong with either one of those.
Glad you like it.. only great reviews on this:thumbsup:

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
BUY THEM BOTH AND STACK THEM!!!!!

IF YOU DO, LOG THAT S***!!!!!

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
I tried arimatest for about 1.5 weeks and decided to go a little more hardcore. I'm saving the rest for pct. I can't say that it was bad, it was ok but for what those are, if I were to do it again, I would try out another one. I like what I'm hearing about the T-911.

xjmacx

Awards
Do you think T911 and Anadraulic State stack would be good right now because I'm cutting weight or should I wait till I bulk?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
DO IT AND LOG IT!!! THAT WOULD BE SICK. LEAN MUSCLE MASS TO THE MAX.

xjmacx

Awards
DO IT AND LOG IT!!! THAT WOULD BE SICK. LEAN MUSCLE MASS TO THE MAX.
Thats probably what I'll do then, T911/Anadraulic State. I'm cycling off some stimulants right now so it'll be about 2 weeks before I would do it.

My stack would only be Multivitamin, fish oil, ON 100% whey, ON Casein, T911 and Anadraulic State. I'm cycling off hydroxycut and my pre workouts. Should I take creatine with those? Or does the anadraulic state have enough? And would a NO like plasmajet benefit as well?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats probably what I'll do then, T911/Anadraulic State. I'm cycling off some stimulants right now so it'll be about 2 weeks before I would do it.

My stack would only be Multivitamin, fish oil, ON 100% whey, ON Casein, T911 and Anadraulic State. I'm cycling off hydroxycut and my pre workouts. Should I take creatine with those? Or does the anadraulic state have enough? And would a NO like plasmajet benefit as well?
I pm'd you back.. you dont need to add any creatine, already covered by AS.

Start off slow with the AS, build up to it. Let me know how it goes for you.

Thats a great stack man, You should think about logging that. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Natural Bodybuilding 8
Supplements 24