FIRST PH cycle need help! (H-Drol)

Kdawg2009

Awards
Hello, I just ordered H-Drol this will be my first PH cycle.. I am 21 years old.

I am going to post cycle with Noveldex XT

what also should I use while taking this cycle so I don't kill my self? I want to be able to have babies in a few years.. thanks.

Kevin

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm there is a really awesome thread under Anabolics called "m-drol" which ha s a buttload of ideas.

Kdawg2009

Awards
anyway you could possibly link me? new to these forums. I really want my first cycle to be safe.. can't find forum search function.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Well sure I can be very happy to send you a link my friend hold tight ima fetch it just for you!

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Oh no my pleasure buddy and welcome to AIM I mean AM lol sorry just in a really wild mood tonight. Okay hold tight brb my chickens ready

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmmmmmm hey just a heads up and Im not being an a$$ or anything but all ph's are under the anabolic section which are all talked about not under supplements. And for 21 hows your diet? How long have you worked out? Do you use the leading brands of supplements i.e. Muscletech? B.S.N? ALRI?

Kdawg2009

Awards
Eh sorry, finding this forum a little hard to follow.. Did you manage to send me the link? I cannot find anywhere I can view my private messages etc.. I went to User CP but inbox said 0. Sorry for all the questions. I just really want to do my cycle safely.. I just got married and me and my wife want to have children within this year. Can't risk not doing this safely.

Kdawg2009

Awards
Hmmmmmmmmm hey just a heads up and Im not being an a$$ or anything but all ph's are under the anabolic section which are all talked about not under supplements. And for 21 hows your diet? How long have you worked out? Do you use the leading brands of supplements i.e. Muscletech? B.S.N? ALRI?
My diet is s tricked... 6 meals a day.. 2g protein per bodylbs.. Been working out for solid 3 years. I am 5'9, 198.

I am currently taking, complex Whey, SizeON,Superpump250.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I just ordered H-Drol this will be my first PH cycle.. I am 21 years old.

I am going to post cycle with Noveldex XT

what also should I use while taking this cycle so I don't kill my self? I want to be able to have babies in a few years.. thanks.

Kevin
when your at nutraplanet.com read the fine print. The ingredients are known to cause birth defects. I'm always like WTH

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
drop the creatine while your on cycle to avoid back pump, save it for pct. get cycle support suppliments for liver, blood pressure, ect. For pct novadex xt is ok and mybe check out Diesel Test Hardcore for an herbal test booster.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Yup I told him about the Milk Thistles and Hawthorn Berries. I also would suggest Fish Oil as well. Taurine can be used too for minamun back pumps. Could maybe go Reversitol also. Also was thinking about throwing in IGF-2..........................

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Yup I told him about the Milk Thistles and Hawthorn Berries. I also would suggest Fish Oil as well. Taurine can be used too for minamun back pumps. Could maybe go Reversitol also. Also was thinking about throwing in IGF-2..........................
looks like hes good to go

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Yup. Make sure to do the 2 week prep and don't run the cycle until your pct is straight got it? Good ^_^ have fun