Anator-p70 Muscletech?!?!?

crazee77

Awards
Ok just seen muscle tech has a new product called Anator-p70 to take post workout. Wondering if anyone has tried it yet or knows anyhing about it?? besides the fact that its muscletech and probably expensive lol...

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Someone wrote about it not too long ago. They gave it a try even though people said not to and they ended up agreeing with those people in the end.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Its MuscleTech what else do you need to know? It sucks :D

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
HOLY CRAP! First its the no xplode hype now MUSCLETECH! What next ALRI's stupid hyperdrive lol ok if any product says "muscletech" it really says "give me your money"

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Ok just seen muscle tech has a new product called Anator-p70 to take post workout. Wondering if anyone has tried it yet or knows anyhing about it?? besides the fact that its muscletech and probably expensive lol...
Keyword(s) right there.

I tried it before and had no desire to use it again.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Simmons is right. Im sorry to say but you just got punked by MT

fieldt76

Awards
Wait, Isn't that how Cutler got so big? I mean, thats all he takes... right?

stay away from muscletech

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Wait, Isn't that how Cutler got so big? I mean, thats all he takes... right?

stay away from muscletech
Lol yup Nitrotech celltech,anator,hydroxyjunk,creakic,leukic,trentech,dboltech, hmmmmm yup sounds bout right lol.

fieldt76

Awards
I bet he takes double celltech, cause he's so big...and just seems like an all around renegade

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
They make a "special" Celltech just for big o Jay =) and I bet its more than just creatine too.......

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
I like his soundtrack I think its like part of the world or some crap lol

Loki003

Awards
Hahaha this went south fast, but agreed MT = Money Taken

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Seeeeeeee what did I tell ya! lol If loki agrees then its right!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
anator-p70 is actually not a new product at all. it has actually been on the market now for quite a long period of time, someone correct me if im wrong but id be willing to say its been out for more than a year. from what ive seen the product has a good ingredient profile, and what it "claims" to do appears to be pretty nice. HOWEVER: according to a GNC sales rep (and keep in mind this is interesting seeing as how GNC gets their highest sales revenues from Muscletech) i was actually steered away from it when i asked about it way back in the day. the sales rep actually bashed the product, recommending that i dont ever buy it seeing as how not only is it incredibly overpriced compared to the servings you get, but you also need to take it for a couple months before you even start to see results, then continue to take it or your results will diminish.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Lol yup Nitrotech celltech,anator,hydroxyjunk,creakic,leukic,trentech,dboltech, hmmmmm yup sounds bout right lol.
You forgot Vitakic--their ultra potent muscle building multivitamin. Only $50 at GNC for a one month supply. :smashfreakB:

Loki003

Awards
I believe your right about it being out for awhile.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
anator-p70 is actually not a new product at all. it has actually been on the market now for quite a long period of time, someone correct me if im wrong but id be willing to say its been out for more than a year. from what ive seen the product has a good ingredient profile, and what it "claims" to do appears to be pretty nice. HOWEVER: according to a GNC sales rep (and keep in mind this is interesting seeing as how GNC gets their highest sales revenues from Muscletech) i was actually steered away from it when i asked about it way back in the day. the sales rep actually bashed the product, recommending that i dont ever buy it seeing as how not only is it incredibly overpriced compared to the servings you get, but you also need to take it for a couple months before you even start to see results, then continue to take it or your results will diminish.
It has been out for some time. I believe I actually tried it 2 years ago.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Wow that sux. Yeah Jeremy its been out for quite a while actually more than a year bc I remember 2 years when I dumped my retartded ex that someone in the gym mentioned MuscleTrash's anator.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Right on simmons. Also Mt's got awsome deals on TrenTech, Dboltech,h-droltech,m-droltech, Mt just has so much Sh$^

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
lmao see even simmons agrees. If simmons agrees then im right!

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Thank you ladies and gents. Now lets have a round of applause for our next guest please!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Her?

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
This crap is a pain in the pocket, taste buds, and mentally you will be kicking yourself if you even contemplate buying this god awful creation. Tastes like feet, gives no gains whatsoever, and costs more than most any prohormone for god sake. lol

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
she looks ready!!

but besides that my Girlfriends cousins and a couple of guys from work take that and they say o its good stuff and this and that and they spent like 300+ on the whole muscletech line up and i have to try it and all this crap so idk what to beileve and these arent on any gear or anything, so beats me but personally i just stay away from it

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Affirmative mr djbombsquad looks like the match ^_^

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
What can i say about muscletech that hasn't already been said about iraq.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
haha i'm laughing at myself as I read this thread.....

3 months ago I had just started training at the gym and I knew absolutely nothing about supplements and went in to my local nutrition shop. I saw a brightly coloured Muscletech Anator P70 tub covered in things like "TRIGGERS MUSCLE GROWTH AT THE MOLECULAR LEVEL TO GIVE SHOCKING INCREASES IN SIZE!!!!" and "WORLDS FIRST MUSCLE GENE ACTIVATOR!!!!". I was like OMG WOWZ and paid £70 (thats about 100$) for it lmao :eek:wned:

Interestingly enough during that first month I actually put on about 15lb, but now I know that this was just beginner gains that I would have got anyway. Thanks to all the experience in this forum i've now learnt what supplements can work and what supplements are scams.

Muscletech is absolute :bsflag:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
she looks ready!!

but besides that my Girlfriends cousins and a couple of guys from work take that and they say o its good stuff and this and that and they spent like 300+ on the whole muscletech line up and i have to try it and all this crap so idk what to beileve and these arent on any gear or anything, so beats me but personally i just stay away from it
People on Muscletech are subject to a placebo brainwashing effect. My bud was so hyped on how great it was, then after I got him on Drive and RPM, and then some IGF-2, he now hates muscletech, and BSN.

fieldt76

Awards
I love how this immediately turned into a muscletech hate thread... I should be studying, but I think I'll just look at that blonde chick some more.

fieldt76

Awards
Good God! I am so going to fail, but who really needs college anyway.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Thats right. If you all go under "wow" under the chat section I have w hole collection....feel free to check them out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
elementrip Supplements 33
MEH89 Supplements 20
TheUnlikelyToad Supplements 73
Supplements 1