VPX Clenbutrex Hardcore

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Anyone used this? I am looking for some so hit me up if you have it :D

GhstFceTrilla

Awards
Yeah same here. I think a few online retailers now carry it.

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
I have some sitting on my fridge. Starting it next week.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is no joke. I still can't handle a full 5 ml serving.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
This has a really nice profile. Kinda like Meltdown but with extra goodies added.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Must be good! Vpx gets down on there energy products(shotgun,Redline, and there original clenbuterx). Probably not as good as clen or ECA but still good.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I wish I would have had the opportunity to try the original back when VPX was hardcore... I wonder why they got out of that game and purely into the energy stuff?

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Whatdo you think about clenbutrx or Redline with 12 or 25 mg of ephedrine added to it? Any one every tryed it?

Any one know if ephedrine/bronkaid can be home brewed into liquid fat loss supps like this and Redline?

littlrook

Awards
you shouldnt need the ephedra, it already has geranium in it

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
I like clenbutrx hardcore. I hated the name when I saw it, but liked the ingredient list. I've used ECA, clenbuterol, and lots of other stuff, so I'm not new to stims. I can say this is some powerful sh*t and I'm down 8 lbs. in 9 days on it. Just bought my 2nd bottle today.

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
Yeah I wouldn't add any stim to clenbutrx hardcore. Dunno if its the tweaked phenylethylamines or what, but the stuff is potent.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
are you talking about the original or the new hardcore?
I just took 5 mL and it's fine. I should divulge I am very stim tolerant, however. I'm the kinda guy that can drink a pot of coffee and go to bed. Always have been - I think it has to do with being ADD.:laugh:

I am talking about the new one (hardcore).

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
does it have a spearmint taste? that's what some sites are saying the original had a cinamon taste

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
does it have a spearmint taste? that's what some sites are saying the original had a cinamon taste
Dude - its more like a bitter, sour, nasty taste. Like even if you hold your nose, you can still taste it, kinda taste. Cough medicine.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude - its more like a bitter, sour, nasty taste. Like even if you hold your nose, you can still taste it, kinda taste. Cough medicine.
cough medicine like robitussin?? i love cough medicine I can remember do you hold this new version under your tounge. that how we had to take the original

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It tastes exactly like the original NO Shotgun mixed with a thick syrupy robotussin. That's the best way for me to describe it.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
How effective is this product? Is it more effective than DCP/LR, or can you stack it with those?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard some good feedback on it, but it doesn't explain why it's been flying off the shelves for us at NP. Darren was just asking me about it lol.
Clenbutrx .
Has an interesting ingredient profile.

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
I wouldn't stack this stuff with anything, it's powerful enough. And yes, it tastes like terrible ass.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
12 days worth with full dosing? No thanks.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
tex I don't think it's possible for you to lose any more fat. How much more cut do you want to be?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
tex I don't think it's possible for you to lose any more fat. How much more cut do you want to be?
Well this summer I plan to focus alot more on my obliques to bring my front to a bit fuller figure and I just want to have the tighter look that I feel I have never been able to obtain. I think it comes with more size, but I don't quite know.

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
Well I'm only three days in right now, so hard to say....I will keep you posted though. I'm hopeful but you never know.....ECAY will always be there waiting if need be.

Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

Awards
I miss the original:(
Yeah, you can talk trash about VPX and that they ripped off a drug name to make their product seem "hardcore" but the original clenbuterx was crack in a syringe. That stuff tasted horrible but it hit you in like 20 seconds. Unreal stuff, best ephedrine product I ever used. Seems like I remember some blood pressure issues when too much was used, probably due to the yohimbe, but man that stuff was KILLER.

What is Clenbuterx hardcore? Just the old clenbuterx minus ephedrine with more stuff thrown in? Sounds interesting.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I wouldn't add any stim to clenbutrx hardcore. Dunno if its the tweaked phenylethylamines or what, but the stuff is potent.
Yep, its definitely the tweaked phenylethylamines. I'm not too knowledgeable with my organic chem, but I do know enough to do a little comparison. Amphetamine is alpha-methylphenylethylamine, so R-Beta Methylphenylethylamine is a chemically related isomer. I don't know much about it, but its probably safe to assume it has a quicker metabolism by MAO than amphetamine with similiar, although not as powerful, effects.

As for N-Benzyl-Alpha Phenylethylamine, I'm not sure. There isn't much available scientific literature with either of these compounds and its arguable to say that these definitely are sitting in a "grey area" with concerns to legality.

If someone with more knowledge on this or has an idea on what the molecular structures look like would chime in, that would really be kick@$$

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just took 5 mL and it's fine. I should divulge I am very stim tolerant, however. I'm the kinda guy that can drink a pot of coffee and go to bed. Always have been - I think it has to do with being ADD.:laugh:

I am talking about the new one (hardcore).
im like you on that one!!! however the profile looks pretty potent. but im not a fan of stims.

clen is my fave though. but no matter what i dont get the shakes on anything that i have taken. im very tolerant to it,

What i like in this supp is the M-TTA and th 11hydoxy yohimbine

The older redline was banned as well, it was in the metal jar, that **** was nuts with a half bottle of captain.:crackhead:

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
im like you on that one!!! however the profile looks pretty potent. but im not a fan of stims.

clen is my fave though. but no matter what i dont get the shakes on anything that i have taken. im very tolerant to it,

What i like in this supp is the M-TTA and th 11hydoxy yohimbine

The older redline was banned as well, it was in the metal jar, that **** was nuts with a half bottle of captain.:crackhead:
Referring to this stuff (Clenbutrex)? Or do you mean real clen?

bmxrazr

Awards
Following this thread and noticing it maybe a few days old, but I am seriously interested in this product. Any updates from people who are trying it?

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
I've lost 18 pounds in 5 weeks with this stuff. This past week I've been alternating it with slim xtreme.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
It tastes exactly like the original NO Shotgun mixed with a thick syrupy robotussin. That's the best way for me to describe it.
lol... i believe part of VPX's ad campaign on clenbutrx is something like "tastes like A$$, works like CRAZY"

Ddono25

Awards
I just started Clenbutrx Hardcore on Sunday afternoon and so far the focus and stim effects have been great, very quick onset with good effects lasting 3-4 hours. My hunger has been off the charts about 3 hours after doses so eating clean has been difficult but not impossible, which is nothing new just surprising with the ingredients.

My questions is to anyone who has actually tried it, was there any change to your stools? Mine are coming out with dark red hues and it honestly looks like blood and acts like blood in water, slowly turning the water pink. I know the cinnamon flavored Clenbutrex has very dark red coloring agent added, so before I freaked out I figured I would ask here is anyone else has experienced anything like it. Any input would be appreciated.

bmxrazr

Awards
Wow, that sounds weird, maybe just the flavoring in the syrup. Just got mine in today, can't wait to start my planned cycle next week!