Awards
  • Established
I know some has some ideas..

EasyEJL.. get in here!

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Depending on how you react to the germanium, it looks to me that the caffiene dose is a little low. I would bump it up to maybe 300-400mg 2x daily. It takes alot of stims to get me going personally, so I am biased to high doses.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
the 60 mg might be a bit much in one serving. maybe 30mg and 100mg caff. (thats what im currently using)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could certainly try that amount, and taper it as you see fit. You want to take just enough so you're not stimmed out, obviously. :)

However, IBE does make X-Force, a mood enhancing, fat loss formula made up of Geranium, Sulbutiamine, and Caffeine. I've used it and had great fat loss results. It would certainly make things easier than dosing Caffeine and Geranium individually.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
From personal experience with Geranamine and a variety of combinations- Caffeine+Yohimbine, Caffeine+Sulbutiamine+Yohimbine, Caffeine+Ephedrine (and once or twice Yohimbine... quite the mind**** there), the body quickly adapts to it. I'll experience noticeably diminished effects after 3-4 days of straight use and usually 2-4 weeks of 2x weekly...

Just some food for thought

*EDIT* Just something that popped into my head, but I have some speculative scientific reading on Geranamine's physiological effects if you're interested, just PM me

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I'd say down the Geranium and up the Caffeine.

I'm running an ECY now, and got it down to 50mg of Ephedrine, 10mg of Y and 400 of C.

I'd say sub the E for Geranium and you shuold see great results. Start low with 30mg G, 200 C and 5mg of Y and then go up as you see you're adjusting. Run those twice a day and you should be golden!

I've gotten great results from my stack, granted, it has Ephedrine in it, but 10lbs in roughly a month, mostly fat, I'm happy with it. Putting the Geranium instead of the E should still grant you very good outcome, as long as your body can handle the Y and the C well. Your mood will certainly be good, I myself take Geranium pre-workout with C and I get to the Gym with a great feeling and ready to hit the weights!

Good luck with that.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
X2 on the X-Force, I love the stuff!

I know it would be cheaper to buy geranium and C separately, but the X-Force ratio (along with whatever else is in there), is perfect and the capsules are small enough that taking a few with you will be much less hassle than remembering several different supps.

Then again, I have an extremely high tolerance for stims, and usually take extra geranium w/X-Force...

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm running an ECY now, and got it down to 50mg of Ephedrine, 10mg of Y and 400 of C.
I'm assuming that's a combined total of 2x a day, right?

I love my stims, but theres no way I could handle that. I just started taking 200mg caff w/ my yohimbine @ 2.5mg. I guess I could go up to 5mg of y & then go get a box of eph & throw that in the mix. Damn, just thinking of it gives me the jitters!!! I love it!:laugh:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Nutra's geranium caps come in 60mg. Dosing that twice a day might be a bit much. Maybe buy the bulk they carry and that way you can adjust the dose to whatever you need, like maybe 40mg geranium and 200mg caffeine 2x a day. That sounds like where I would start.

I'll also plug Xforce. I love the stuff. Puts me in a very good mood. I used it while making a coast to coast drive (and back again) and it worked very well for me.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses guys..

60mg of Geranium really doesn't hit me that hard. Thus far the 2x per day dosing has been very tolerable. I may up that caffeine dose, and definitely look into X-Force.. Sounds like a solid formulation.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming that's a combined total of 2x a day, right?

I love my stims, but theres no way I could handle that. I just started taking 200mg caff w/ my yohimbine @ 2.5mg. I guess I could go up to 5mg of y & then go get a box of eph & throw that in the mix. Damn, just thinking of it gives me the jitters!!! I love it!:laugh:
MgoBlue as in Go Blue for University of Michigan? hehe, just thought I'd ask.

And as far as combined, nope. I take 2 ephedrine pills in the morning (25mg each), 4 of Yohimbine and 2 of Caffeine.

Then repeat half dose 3 hours later and another half dose another 2 hours after.

So at the end of the day, 100mg of E, 20mg of Y, and 800mg of C. Granted it took me about 2 and half weeks of tappering it up to reach this point. I started out with half a pill of E, 5mg of Y and 200mg of C, twice a day, and built it up nice and easy. Next week (4th week of my "cycle") I'll add benadryl and therefore will tapper down a little as I don't know how I'll react, but it's all about checking your resistance to stims and working with what you got, then gradually trying to go up a little, never going overboard past your safe zone, which is different for everyone.

And not to mention I'm sitting at 6'4'' 230lbs right now, so it'll take more to get me going than someone with less weight to distribute all those stims.

Thanks for the responses guys..

60mg of Geranium really doesn't hit me that hard. Thus far the 2x per day dosing has been very tolerable. I may up that caffeine dose, and definitely look into X-Force.. Sounds like a solid formulation.
And I agree on the 60mgs. Doesn't seem that bad to me either. Before running the ECY I used to take 2 doses of Geranium throughout the day. Unfortunally since they are caps you can't play much with in-betweens, like 90mg and 90mgs, which I think would be the perfect measurement for a 2x day dosage.

Also, Ozarka, I'd look into maybe trying some Yohimbine along with that if you feel like you can handle the G and the C easily. On an empty stomach it indeed works wonders - if your stomach can handle as well.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha, yeah, as in University of Michigan.. Tough being a MI football fan as of late, but I see them turning the program around soon..

as for the stims, yeah, I'm a little smaller than you - well, alot smaller!:laugh: I'm gonna get some eph probably this weekend & see how I do. I'm high as a kite right now on 200mg of c & 2.5mg of Y!!!! Should be fun when I throw the e in the mix!!:burnout:

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I'd say if you're experiencing that much effect from Y and C alone to not start with any more than half a pill of ephedrine. Maybe start out with E and C only and only add the Y later then or else you may see a huge difference and feel discomfort.