Best ab ripper supplemnet?????

lift or die

Awards
I was always a fit person who was active in sports until about a year ago when i was injuried in football and i lost my abs and gain some extra body fat. I was wondering if anybody had really good luck with some fat bruners out there to get my abs back? thanks

lift or die

Awards
yea i been trying to stick to one the best i can....

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Best as you can isn't going to cut it. Be strict with your diet and do cardio. When I skimp on either of those two things, I don't have very visible abs. DCP/Leviathan stack can help but nothing is magic.

lift or die

Awards
Breakfast- bagel plain, maybe eggs, banana, or a bowl of cereal

Try to get a protein shake or some snack before lunch- special k bar something low cal

Lunch- lately been eating a larger salad and bunch of egg whites and some fruit or veg

Than usually a shake before I work out

Dinner- been on a grilled chicken breast kick, try to eat some meat but stay away from grease

Snack- grains, nuts, p and j sandwich

Open to any suggestions of things I should add or remove from my diet

mw525

mw525

Awards

Try to get a protein shake or some snack before lunch- special k bar something low cal

Lunch- lately been eating a larger salad and bunch of egg whites and some fruit or veg

Dinner- been on a grilled chicken breast kick, try to eat some meat but stay away from grease

lots of simple carbs thats why!!!

mw525

mw525

Awards
grilled chicken
lean meat
egg whites

brown rice
sweet potato
oatmeal

lean meats complex carbs are the way to go

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Breakfast- bagel plain, maybe eggs, banana, or a bowl of cereal. get rid of the bagel-replace with 2 slices of whole wheat toast, dump the cereal, it's usually full of simple carbs. keep the eggs-2 whole eggs with 2 or 3 egg whites, banana is fine. if eggs become boring replace with FF cottage and or natty PB

Try to get a protein shake or some snack before lunch- special k bar something low cal. do not try and get a shake, get one even a small one and add a vegi. i usually cut up halh a cucumber and put in a baggie or even a apple. food and shake here

Lunch- lately been eating a larger salad and bunch of egg whites and some fruit or veg. lunch looks ok. just watch the dressing if you use it. you can also add some chicken breast to that salad 2 or 3 days out of the week

Than usually a shake before I work out. what is this usually crap. your pre and post w.o meals are most important. slow digesting carbs here. oatmeal is good, shake is ok too, even take a coffee grinder and grind up the oatmeal and put it in the shake. again FF cottage cheese is a welcomed addition here.

Dinner- been on a grilled chicken breast kick, try to eat some meat but stay away from grease. chicken good, lean steak good, but wheres the veggi? green beans, cucumber, brocalli or spinach.

Snack- grains, nuts, p and j sandwich. FF cottage cheese here, milk cheese, keep carbs to a minimum apple is ok with natty PB. the main thing is the carbs and keeping them out if possible, you will replace them in the morning

also there no post w/o meal which should consist of simple carbs, probably the most important meal of the day. shake with 40 to 60 grams of protein, and simple carbs like "quick carb" which can be added to your shake or get vanilla protein power and mix with powered orange gatorade, tastes like a dream-cickle. with all this i just typed, keep one thing in mind. you must add up the carbs and protein and fat in relation to how much your eating. i suggest going to www.fitday.com works wonders, it will help you keep track of all you eat and total everything up. now there's a lot more that can be done, but this is a good start. keep in mind that i'm not and expert and different things work for different people, i'm sure others will add to what i've written here. oh and i forgot, you get one cheat meal a week, i siad cheat MEAL not cheat day.....things like pizza or whatever should not be avoided and it will give you something to look froward to. hope this helps

JJC

Awards
  • Established

When I see words like "maybe" or "try" or "something" that just screams to me that YOU NEED A PLAN! If you want to "rip your abs", you need to have this figured out...food and meal timing. And it's not just about "low cal". Anything can be low or high cal, it just depends on how much of it you eat.

GhstFceTrilla

Awards
Make sure you are drinking plenty of water. Totally overlooked. How often are you doing cardio/what are you doing for cardio/for what duration of time?

lift or die

Awards
i drink lots of water, soda use to be a part of my regular diet and i kick that habit for about a month now and i have been drinking prolly close to a gallon a day. thats what i heard one should do.. and my cardio is three days a week running for 25 to 30 mins...

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
i drink lots of water, soda use to be a part of my regular diet and i kick that habit for about a month now and i have been drinking prolly close to a gallon a day. thats what i heard one should do.. and my cardio is three days a week running for 25 to 30 mins...
Give HIIT a try, along with proper diet, a ton of water, and MuscleTech products :thumbsup:

j/k about the MuscleTech ! After all... it is April fools day :p

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
-no less than 3 exercises for abs per workout
-low simple carb diet
-topical fatburner may help