Transdermals and T3

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys can liquid T3 be added to any of the popular transdermal formulas (Napalm, Penitrate, etc.) to increase localized fat loss? Or would T3 not work as a transdermal?

Sorry if this has been discussed but T3 is too small a term to search for.....

Mr.50

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Guys can liquid T3 be added to any of the popular transdermal formulas (Napalm, Penitrate, etc.) to increase localized fat loss? Or would T3 not work as a transdermal?

Sorry if this has been discussed but T3 is too small a term to search for.....

Mr.50
You could add it but, I really dont think that it would increase localized fat loss. T3 works just fine on its own. no real point in trying to add it to a TD

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You could add it but, I really dont think that it would increase localized fat loss. T3 works just fine on its own. no real point in trying to add it to a TD
Well Max I agree there but I was wondering if it might provide the localized fat loss effects without some of the negative systemic effects (sort of like adding clen)?

Mr.50

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
Well Max I agree there but I was wondering if it might provide the localized fat loss effects without some of the negative systemic effects (sort of like adding clen)?

Mr.50
I'm not 100% on that cause i have not tried this. So i cant really say.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not 100% on that cause i have not tried this. So i cant really say.
But you do think that T3 has a low enough MW to make it through the skin with a proper transdermal carrier?

I was thinking about trying a transdermal (like DSADE's upcoming Eviscerate) with Clen and T3!!!

Might be time for an experiment.

Mr.50

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
But you do think that T3 has a low enough MW to make it through the skin with a proper transdermal carrier?

I was thinking about trying a transdermal (like DSADE's upcoming Eviscerate) with Clen and T3!!!

Might be time for an experiment.

Mr.50
Yes i think it can if you use a good TD carrier. Let me know how it works for you if you give it a try.