Trying to bulk.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
I finally scattered up some cash and now looking for a good weight gainer. The this that i am trying to find out is what should i be looking for, in terms of calories. Cause there is a vast difference, some have i.e 1000 cal and others have 600. I bumped up my calories and average about 3500, usually cant eat more than that without feeling like puking. So should I get something that has 1000+ cals or a little bit lower. The ones that have a bit more usually have a lot of sugar in it, about 60g. Not to worried about the protein cause most of them have a pretty good amount in one serving. I guess the question i am asking is what is a good amount of calories should i get from the weight gainer with still staying lean. I dont wana gain all fat. Also another thing is i have tried a few that my friends were taking but most of them made me sick to my stomach, and was bloated all day. So what are some brands i should look at that are cost effective that I can take for about 2 months without breaking the bank.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
brands are not miracle gainers it takes alot of work to creatine is a good muscle gainer thought i love it. but keep working at it it takes alot of work to gain size i found out because im very impatient person and every day i dont see results i get annoyed lol

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i know its convenient to buy weight gainers...but honestly your money is gonna go way farther by making your own. for example I'll take dymatize 12 hour protein 2 scoops, 1/2 cups moose tracks ice cream, and ground up oats and blend it all together....tons of protein and tons of calories. The scoops in weight gainers are huge...so you only get like 10 servings out of the tub...not worth it