epistane

Rugbyfan89

Awards
I was planning on buying IBE epistane and was wondering if the capsules could be opened up into a small amount of water so I could drink it due to my lack of pill swallowing skills :ugh1:. Would I still see the same results as if I just swallowed the capsule? Also, what pct would be the best?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
if you cant swallow a pill you shouldnt be taking a steroid...

Rugbyfan89

Awards
i chewed mass tabs. i ended up gaining 12 lbs of lean muscle.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
of course if you take a steroid your going to gain 10+ pounds, thats not my point. but based on the questions asked, you have not researched nearly enough to use these.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
It might be alright but the stomach acid could start to affect the substance. The gelatin provides a little bit of protection for supplements in the stomach acid. Try it and see I guess.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
#1 I suggest not to break the caps. #2 this is in the wrong section.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
You just contradicted yourself. My question has nothing to do with the amount of research done on the product.
your question was based on lack of prior knowledge. for instance, your asking of what kind of pct is best. my original post of "if you cant swallow a pill you shouldnt be taking a steroid" is only one of the reasons i believe you are not ready. if for instance you said you have a physical ailment that prevents you from swallowing pills i would understand, but you just lack the motivation to learn(an assumption but it is very plausible). regardless, you will take nothing i say into consideration, so do what you will.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
your question was based on lack of prior knowledge. for instance, your asking of what kind of pct is best. my original post of "if you cant swallow a pill you shouldnt be taking a steroid" is only one of the reasons i believe you are not ready. if for instance you said you have a physical ailment that prevents you from swallowing pills i would understand, but you just lack the motivation to learn(an assumption but it is very plausible). regardless, you will take nothing i say into consideration, so do what you will.
He is correct. I would research the products first before you start dealing with epistane again he is not saying this to be mean but just look at those high schoolers who took tren and didn't know anything about it. Problems they encountered one moron said it was "protein" which desrve to get slaped to the ground lol. But just resecrh around first maybe look through the anabolic section there are a ton of info there. Good luck

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
as broodstar said, im not trying to come of as mean but ive seen way too many people think they knew what they were doing and instead ended up ****ing themselves up. make sure you know entirely what your talking about, and then ask questions on little details that you cant find in a search. if you spend an hour here and there researching it for the next week or 2 im sure you will know enough to go forward, but based on your questions, your not ready in my opinion.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Exacto mundo. Lets put it this way I got Tren I got Epi and I even have Dbol but I aint doing any of them just yet. Ha I seen many ppl reush and get hasty doing it and at the end I hear "pct help pct help" or"my balls are the size of peanuts". So if you wanna do it be my guest. I rather get my pct straight before anything else. Just don't come back saying you got tits ok?