1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.71%

Eviscerate ?

I searched and found some information on it but wanted to get your opinions

Talked to a guy at my gym who claims Eviscerate is one of the best topical he has ever used and has really done a incredible job of his stomach and he thinks I should add it to my mix.

Question is whats your thoughts on the product? Should I add it and if so when as I already do napalm twice daily

I am currently doing enhanced napam and lipoderm-ultra switch each one every 10 days. ( I'm on day 14)

Also doing LR ,DCP and leanfx..

Thanks

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.63%

yea i saw on another forum that many believe it to be a great product as well. saying it was way better than napalm. at least for removing the bulk of fat located in the ab region. but i have never seen a log or anything about it, hopefully someone can shed some light for us.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.61%

That's great; it's a lot cheaper. Finally a competitive transdermal fat burner.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.53%

with transdermals that include yohimbine hcl do you have to apply it before cardio to be effective? also do carbs negate the effects of transdermal yohimbine like how it does with oral?
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lc3933 View Post
    with transdermals that include yohimbine hcl do you have to apply it before cardio to be effective? also do carbs negate the effects of transdermal yohimbine like how it does with oral?
    You do not have to apply it before cardio to be effective and no on the carbs part.

I know this thread is super old, but Eviscerate actually has Napalm in it. Eviscerate is Napalm+extra goodies. I think Matt licensed the Napalm formula from Caleb (Par Deus of Avant Labs fame) a long time ago and still uses it.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    You do not have to apply it before cardio to be effective and no on the carbs part.

I know this thread is super old, but Eviscerate actually has Napalm in it. Eviscerate is Napalm+extra goodies. I think Matt licensed the Napalm formula from Caleb (Par Deus of Avant Labs fame) a long time ago and still uses it.
    isnt applying before cardio a bad idea to as it takes 2 hours to fully absorb and you can easily sweat it out, rendering in inactive???

Mike

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do I eviscerate Eviscerate from my hands?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 11:37 PM