- 03-30-2009, 02:47 AM
I bought vanilla aussie bodies perfect protein and mix it with creatine as well but I find my recovery times improving greatly.
However, I find all that milk bloats/bogs me down a lot. The creatine is like natural and seems to have no taste at all so could be mixed with apple juice but the whey a) doesnt mix too well and b) wouldnt go with juice.
Can you get protein powders that don't have taste and would mix with juices?
- 03-30-2009, 01:12 PM
interesting..... Yes milk will slow down the absorbtion rate of both the protein and the creatine. Especially post workout, this is not good. You want to be able to get that protein and creatine into your system during the anabolic window(45 minutes after workout). I would suggest buying some type of carb supplement such as waxi maize starch and mixing the three. As far as taste, i guess these things are not ment to taste good.
I mix crystal light powder with my bcaa and waxi maize starch for durring my workout. But dont use gatorade, it will slow down the absorbtion of the waxi maize starch.
- 03-31-2009, 01:40 AM
So there is nothing that will go well with the protein? The creatine is so easy to add in to juice compared to the thick sludgy milky effect you get when you add whey to anything.
03-31-2009, 01:45 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Cade6446 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-28-2011, 07:14 PM
- By FlawedGrunt in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 15Last Post: 09-26-2008, 02:35 AM
- By bedawgs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2008, 06:17 PM
- By dozzer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2007, 02:44 PM
- By celldamaga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-09-2004, 02:49 AM