Coming off of Inhibit E

Variocam

Variocam

Awards
I am almost through my first week of inhibit e. I plan to run for 4-5 weeks at 50 mg. So far its been great.

Is there any issues relating to some form of shutdown or problem coming off of this? Does it need to be tapered down to 10 mg for a week or something?

Thanks in advance :)

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There will definitely be no shutdown at all; it doesn't work that way. You can taper down if you want to but you really do not need to. If you do taper, go down to 1 cap per day for a week then 1 cap every other day for a week and you should be good to go.

Variocam

Variocam

Awards
There will definitely be no shutdown at all; it doesn't work that way. You can taper down if you want to but you really do not need to. If you do taper, go down to 1 cap per day for a week then 1 cap every other day for a week and you should be good to go.
Okay, it just seems that there should be some negative side effects I should note besides simply drier joints and libido issues beyond 50mg in a few users.

I appreciate the prompt response and I love the product so far. I am getting leaner and more vascular every day it is incredible.

Should I run this cycle for say 3 weeks and then take 3 weeks off then do another 3 weeks or is it safe to do 4-5 weeks. Any tips? It a supplement that you can keep using it for long periods without problems?

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't go longer than 4 weeks honestly. Not saying it's bad to do longer cycles, but for a solo run I don't see the need. Honestly I wouldn't even go higher than 50 mgs at all. Even 25 mgs should give you solid results. If libido or dry joints become a problem simply try a lower dose and you should be good to go. I wouldn't use it for long periods of time simply because it is healthy for your body to produce smaller amounts of estrogen and you don't want to eliminate estrogen for long periods of time. 4 weeks on/4 weeks off is a good plan.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
high doses of ATD can be suppressive.

tapering your doses at the end might be a good idea...don't want to get estrogen rebound.

Variocam

Variocam

Awards
high doses of ATD can be suppressive.

tapering your doses at the end might be a good idea...don't want to get estrogen rebound.
Ok that was what I was thinking as well. I guess Ill maybe cut back to 25 one day 50 the next, alternate. and not go over 4 weeks.