thoughts on kre-alkalyn

muscle4747

Awards
has anyone tried this and if so any results?
Recommend or not?
and if so ... is it ok to empty the capsules and use the powder inside them in my PWO??

thanks

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its no better or worse than any other kind in my opinion. Ive used the pills and dumped then inot a pre wo mix, worked just fine. The main thing you notice is increased recovery time and strength. your diet will obviously determine your size gains.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I've used them. I'd say it works slightly better then any other cre I've tried.
I particularly liked it pre-workout.

I probably also gained about 4 lbs on a bottle that took me 40 days to finish.

Nothing crazy crazy, but you can push out an extra rep here and there from my experience.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
creatine gluconate is superior in my opinion, but we all react different to there things, some say CEE is bunk, but others swear by it, its all personal preference. Id say use the powder krealkalyn, I might give that a go soon!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
DiCreatine Malate is my favorite thus far. 5 grams or so daily works well in my opinion. Super cheap too.

Kilo1636

Kilo1636

Awards
it sounds to me like kre-alkalyn's greatest attribute is increased strength and recovery, correct?

Im more interested in this than size...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
it sounds to me like kre-alkalyn's greatest attribute is increased strength and recovery, correct?

Im more interested in this than size...
Actually, this is the greatest attribute for creatine in general. Regardless of the form you buy it in (although monohydrate is arguably the cheapest and most effective), so long as your phosphocreatine stores are significantly elevated, you'll definitely notice increased strength and recovery.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Id agree as to the mono, you will get the same if not better results than kre alkalyn, that being said its basaically mono at a higher ph balance so I am a believer that it has its benefits, i took the caps once and got real solid strength increases and recovery, not as much mass as mono though.