- 03-29-2009, 11:59 AM
- 03-29-2009, 12:05 PM
do some research and look through the forums
- 03-29-2009, 12:41 PM
I have had decent results with Gaspari products, but it may be different for your body. I have heard SuperPump250 can be hard on the stomach for some. Supplementation is a lot of trial and error.
03-29-2009, 12:49 PM
I find Gaspari just as ****ty as Muscle Tech, if you want a good workout try something like Jacked, JP8 or RPM. Any of them will blow super pump 250 away by FAR!
CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative
If you have any questions feel free to email me at, email@example.com
03-29-2009, 12:59 PM
03-29-2009, 04:09 PM
I had great results up with gaspari products. A little heavy on the wallet but they gave me everything i was looking for.
03-29-2009, 09:05 PM
Personally I have heard more good than bad about the company as a whole, unfortunately they tend to hide behind a "propriatery blend" in which they dont have to tell you what doses they actually use.
I tried superpump 250. Had fantastic placebo strength gains for the first two weeks, and slowly lost them.
Also gave me the ****s 2-3 hours later.
Ive also tried MuscleTechs NANOx9, and found it to be a waste of money. But who knows, maybe one of these products will work for you.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jlevz in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2010, 10:22 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 23Last Post: 02-02-2010, 12:10 PM
- By djbombsquad in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-19-2008, 04:40 PM
- By thahotboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2007, 08:22 AM
- By AM07 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-19-2007, 04:50 PM