- 03-29-2009, 12:59 PM
- 03-29-2009, 01:05 PM
03-29-2009, 01:41 PM
I have had decent results with Gaspari products, but it may be different for your body. I have heard SuperPump250 can be hard on the stomach for some. Supplementation is a lot of trial and error.
03-29-2009, 01:49 PM
I find Gaspari just as ****ty as Muscle Tech, if you want a good workout try something like Jacked, JP8 or RPM. Any of them will blow super pump 250 away by FAR!
Core Nutritionals Representative
03-29-2009, 01:59 PM
03-29-2009, 05:09 PM
I had great results up with gaspari products. A little heavy on the wallet but they gave me everything i was looking for.
03-29-2009, 10:05 PM
Personally I have heard more good than bad about the company as a whole, unfortunately they tend to hide behind a "propriatery blend" in which they dont have to tell you what doses they actually use.
I tried superpump 250. Had fantastic placebo strength gains for the first two weeks, and slowly lost them.
Also gave me the ****s 2-3 hours later.
Ive also tried MuscleTechs NANOx9, and found it to be a waste of money. But who knows, maybe one of these products will work for you.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jlevz in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2010, 11:22 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 23Last Post: 02-02-2010, 01:10 PM
- By djbombsquad in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-19-2008, 05:40 PM
- By thahotboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2007, 09:22 AM
- By AM07 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-19-2007, 05:50 PM