- 03-29-2009, 12:59 PM
- 03-29-2009, 01:05 PM
03-29-2009, 01:41 PM
I have had decent results with Gaspari products, but it may be different for your body. I have heard SuperPump250 can be hard on the stomach for some. Supplementation is a lot of trial and error.
03-29-2009, 01:49 PM
I find Gaspari just as ****ty as Muscle Tech, if you want a good workout try something like Jacked, JP8 or RPM. Any of them will blow super pump 250 away by FAR!
Core Nutritionals Representative
03-29-2009, 01:59 PM
03-29-2009, 05:09 PM
I had great results up with gaspari products. A little heavy on the wallet but they gave me everything i was looking for.
03-29-2009, 10:05 PM
Personally I have heard more good than bad about the company as a whole, unfortunately they tend to hide behind a "propriatery blend" in which they dont have to tell you what doses they actually use.
I tried superpump 250. Had fantastic placebo strength gains for the first two weeks, and slowly lost them.
Also gave me the ****s 2-3 hours later.
Ive also tried MuscleTechs NANOx9, and found it to be a waste of money. But who knows, maybe one of these products will work for you.
Similar Forum Threads
- By zwarrior99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-11-2004, 08:15 PM
- By mauibuilt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 31Last Post: 12-16-2003, 04:49 PM
- By yelis300 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 11-21-2003, 01:57 PM
- By 2gcorey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2003, 04:44 PM
- By Collegelifter in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2003, 09:41 PM