Gaspari

gymrat8807

Awards
do some research and look through the forums

Thunderlips

Awards
I have had decent results with Gaspari products, but it may be different for your body. I have heard SuperPump250 can be hard on the stomach for some. Supplementation is a lot of trial and error.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find Gaspari just as shitty as Muscle Tech, if you want a good workout try something like Jacked, JP8 or RPM. Any of them will blow super pump 250 away by FAR!:redeemerwhore:

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
I find Gaspari just as shitty as Muscle Tech, if you want a good workout try something like Jacked, JP8 or RPM. Any of them will blow super pump 250 away by FAR!:redeemerwhore:
totally agree... i'm currently taking jack3d and it blows every other pre wo supplement i've ever taken out of the water

ecupirate

Awards
I had great results up with gaspari products. A little heavy on the wallet but they gave me everything i was looking for.

SamuraiSid

Awards
Is this a Good company?
Super pump 250?
Do yourself a favour and ignore the haters. Every company will have people that swear by their products, and others that loathe them.

Personally I have heard more good than bad about the company as a whole, unfortunately they tend to hide behind a "propriatery blend" in which they dont have to tell you what doses they actually use.

I tried superpump 250. Had fantastic placebo strength gains for the first two weeks, and slowly lost them.

Also gave me the shits 2-3 hours later.

Ive also tried MuscleTechs NANOx9, and found it to be a waste of money. But who knows, maybe one of these products will work for you.