Best site to buy supps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norway88

Awards
What's the best site to buy supps? , I'm basically looking for sleep aid supps (5-HTP, GABA, Benadryl etc)

Thanks=D

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
haha, everyone is goign to say nutraplanet. 1. because it prolly is the dheapest and best ofr shipping time. and 2. we cant say anyone else....

I would go with nutra. I always search online for someone cheaper, i have yet to, NP always beats out by at least $3.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
asking that question here is like walking into a lions den with raw meat... i use nutraplanet unless i didnt plan accordingly and must goto a local vendor

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
for the junk you want, go to walmart. I'm willing to bet most supp stores don't sell Benadryl. LOL!

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet Son yaaamean!! but yea dont know about the benadryl

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Get some melatonin from ON(nutra has it) I take about 9mgs and i am on the way to crashing. I have to deal with insomnia, so i can verify it works lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutraplanet!!!! WOOT WOOT!

True74Seneca

I buy everything but my protein from Nutraplanet. I buy my protein directly from All The Whey just because they have more flavor selections. Nutraplanet is the greatest and cheapest i have seen.

But if you want really good, quality products that are not over-priced, go to GNC, IMO the greatest thing on this planet. /end sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.