Best Ph's for cutting weight/weight loss

1. Best Ph's for cutting weight/weight loss

in your experience or just from what you have seen from other people, what would you say are the best PH's for cutting/weight loss?

rate em from 1-10 when you name em.

I've only tired 11-oxo

i would give it a solid 6-7.

it is very hard for me to cut weight because i walk around at a pretty low bf%, and 11-oxo really help me shed that extra couple pounds.

2. Well no "PH" burns fat, but i would use an epistane compound because the gains are dry/lean
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BigRon2000 View Post
    Well no "PH" burns fat, but i would use an epistane compound because the gains are dry/lean
    i never said they did, but some are better for facilitating/enhancing the weight loss process.

4. I would go with Hdrol, peolel on this board have had some really good recomp effects while still adding lean mass.

5. trenadrol for the win!
    •   

6. every cycle ive ran has been for recomp, never ran a mass cycle. for me the base is h-drol. i have stacked the h-drol with furazadrol, and then with mmv2. either one of those stacked with h-drol gave me very good results. i also liked adding 11oxo the last 2 weeks.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    every cycle ive ran has been for recomp, never ran a mass cycle. for me the base is h-drol. i have stacked the h-drol with furazadrol, and then with mmv2. either one of those stacked with h-drol gave me very good results. i also liked adding 11oxo the last 2 weeks.
    Hey man what did you find best with hdrol the furazadrol or the mmv2 ?

8. Epistane FTW !

9. i am thinking of running a 1-2punch of 1-t / hdrol

10. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Hey man what did you find best with hdrol the furazadrol or the mmv2 ?

fantastic recomp. first time i ran fura was in the summer on a Hot job, i managed to lose 10lbs and keep muscle. 2nd time around i added h-drol, with less weight loss but more strength and toning. h-drol with mmv2 was also good. no side effects with any of these cycles.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting Weight Loss In Safe Way!!!
    By TipTopShape in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 06:22 AM
  2. The best cutting up protein and weight/ fat loss
    By Ramo machine in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 07:16 AM
  3. Replies: 13