Best Ph's for cutting weight/weight loss

ftwrestler

Awards
in your experience or just from what you have seen from other people, what would you say are the best PH's for cutting/weight loss?

rate em from 1-10 when you name em.

I've only tired 11-oxo

i would give it a solid 6-7.

it is very hard for me to cut weight because i walk around at a pretty low bf%, and 11-oxo really help me shed that extra couple pounds.

BigRon2000

BigRon2000

Awards
Well no "PH" burns fat, but i would use an epistane compound because the gains are dry/lean

ftwrestler

Awards
Well no "PH" burns fat, but i would use an epistane compound because the gains are dry/lean
i never said they did, but some are better for facilitating/enhancing the weight loss process.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would go with Hdrol, peolel on this board have had some really good recomp effects while still adding lean mass.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
every cycle ive ran has been for recomp, never ran a mass cycle. for me the base is h-drol. i have stacked the h-drol with furazadrol, and then with mmv2. either one of those stacked with h-drol gave me very good results. i also liked adding 11oxo the last 2 weeks.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
every cycle ive ran has been for recomp, never ran a mass cycle. for me the base is h-drol. i have stacked the h-drol with furazadrol, and then with mmv2. either one of those stacked with h-drol gave me very good results. i also liked adding 11oxo the last 2 weeks.
Hey man what did you find best with hdrol the furazadrol or the mmv2 ?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Epistane FTW !

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
i am thinking of running a 1-2punch of 1-t / hdrol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey man what did you find best with hdrol the furazadrol or the mmv2 ?

fantastic recomp. first time i ran fura was in the summer on a Hot job, i managed to lose 10lbs and keep muscle. 2nd time around i added h-drol, with less weight loss but more strength and toning. h-drol with mmv2 was also good. no side effects with any of these cycles.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TomGreen Anabolics 148
Anabolics 21
Anabolics 2
Supplements 31
Anabolics 9