- 12-27-2003, 08:45 PM
After searching two boards for a few hours I want to throw this up for opinions. I am about to order a general daytime use protein to make my own weight gainer shake with. I only plan on drinking 1 shake/day. The two most frequently mentioned protein blends I'm seeing are:
Syntrax Isomatrix Reloaded
Whey Isolate, Milk Isolate, Soy Isolate, Egg Isolate
Optimum Nutrition Pro Blend
Whey, Egg, Casen
Would a PC blend be a good idea if it were like this:
40% CMF Whey
15% Soy Isolate
The reason I ask is that I can get 4lbs of this for the same price as 2lbs of the other two.
- 12-27-2003, 09:53 PM
Dito likes a 70% milk iso 30% egg blend.
- 12-28-2003, 06:13 AM
Thanks bro. Just making sure there was no new advancements in protein that I didn't know about. You know, like Methyl-protein or something.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Chemo in forum SupplementsReplies: 101Last Post: 07-22-2007, 02:11 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 48Last Post: 07-06-2004, 09:53 PM
- By wardog in forum Weight LossReplies: 29Last Post: 07-27-2003, 01:27 PM
- By xcreed in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 11-25-2002, 09:27 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-01-2002, 06:00 PM