Legal Limit Labs 5-Deca-Zol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce720

Awards
Hi, to all I am posting this thread mostly out of curiosity. I am 31 have lifted about 15 years. I am 6'1" a lean 205 looking to get to about 220. I work out at a gym that sells Legal Limit Labs 5-Deca-Zol and know 2 people who have taken it both have gained around 20 pounds in 4 weeks and massive strength gains. Now I have done my research and know it is basically a high dose of superdol with a low dose of halodrol. I have never taken any pro hormones/steriods ever. I have taken creatine, fish oils and protein supps. From what I have read you will want to take a good PST, I have no idea what that might be and where to get it. Legal Limit Labs does sell one but from what I have heard it is pretty tame. Also from what I have read some say you will want to take cycle support, once again I don't know what or where to get it. Can this product be taken safely if done correctly?? Will I maintain some of the gains if done correctly?? Is it worth it, is this a safe product or do the cons outweigh the pro's?? Have any of you taken this or any of the legal limit lab product?? Thanks so much for all your help in advance

Read

the

stickies.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
junk, look at applied nutrciticals

fieldt76

Awards
You will get better answers if you post in the anabolics section

Status