Havoc vs. Epistane vs. HMG?

hotshot9819

Awards
I have been over this many times. I am trying to explain to one of my friends who is 21 that Havoc is very similar to HMG from ACL. I have also seen that Epistane has a estro blocker in it as well which is EXACTLY SIMILAR TO HMG. With HMG running at $84 per bottle at MMSN it makes me want to strangle his ass cause he is like HMG is more pure, etc etc. So guys whats are your thoughts on HMG vs. Epistane vs. Havoc??????Which would be the better combo / better deal. I am positive though that you would want to take a liver support like that one from ACL b/c it is pretty inexpensive. Then post cycle from some logs that I have seen with Androbolix and estro-x. Any other opinions on a good PCT if my friend decides to actually listen to me so that he can save is wallet? Any other PCT info in case he goes that route?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
try asking in the anabolic discussion section.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
if u want answers post the ingredients of each of the individual products... epi and havoc are supposedly the same thing...i heard once that epi was actually a tren derivative...but i think it was just a lie... yes and POST IN THE STEROID SECTION

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
havoc and epistane are the same thing. they do have AI like properties but don't have anything added into them

hotshot9819

Awards
Yes I did add this to the steroid section, thanks guys.