Best fat burning supplement that won't destroy muscle mass......

tshaw024

Awards
I have done a lot of research because I would ike to lean up but don't want to lose mass that I worked so hard to achieve. So far the best two things I have come across are lean extreme, and VPX meltdown. Any suggestions?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
If you have done a lot of research, then you would know your diet is the key to keeping and losing mass. If you cut your calories to the point where you are not taking in enough to maintain your hard earned mass, then you will start to lose it.

DCP, recreate, SX, LV, leanfx, to name a few, are great burners.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
yea what he said. theres no supplement that is going to make u lose muscle mass. Cheaper to go with an EC stack too

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have done a lot of research, then you would know your diet is the key to keeping and losing mass. If you cut your calories to the point where you are not taking in enough to maintain your hard earned mass, then you will start to lose it.

DCP, recreate, SX, LV, leanfx, to name a few, are great burners.

^^^ this its gonna come down to diet...Forskolin containing fat burners should help to at least preserve lean mass given a great diet...and ill throw in another thumbs up for DCP thats some good stuff

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
^^^ this its gonna come down to diet...Forskolin containing fat burners should help to at least preserve lean mass given a great diet...and ill throw in another thumbs up for DCP thats some good stuff
Listen to bolt, he knows his stuff. Dreamweaver I know was very impressed with the subtle recomp effects of Recreate...it's just a question of your bodyfat percentage being low enough to make it worth the money.

*I'll add a higher dosage than suggested on DCP, I didn't get much from 6 caps.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time. Thats your answer. if you take the time to only be 200 cal below maintenance, so maybe only loosing a pound of fat every 2 weeks, you become far far less likely to loose any muscle. If you try to hit 2lbs a week of fat loss, its virtually impossible to over the span of 8 weeks loose no muscle.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Listen to bolt, he knows his stuff. Dreamweaver I know was very impressed with the subtle recomp effects of Recreate...it's just a question of your bodyfat percentage being low enough to make it worth the money.

*I'll add a higher dosage than suggested on DCP, I didn't get much from 6 caps.
Time. Thats your answer. if you take the time to only be 200 cal below maintenance, so maybe only loosing a pound of fat every 2 weeks, you become far far less likely to loose any muscle. If you try to hit 2lbs a week of fat loss, its virtually impossible to over the span of 8 weeks loose no muscle.
^^^this again great advice....I also liked Recreates recomp effects but i never used it on a "true" cut i guess you could say...and easy hit it on the head don't go too fast or you will lose muscle and get sad :sad:

ps i liked DCP most at 9 caps a day..

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
DCP with RPM and Lipotrophin-PM. :bandit:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forskolin, TTA, and GTE make a cheap cutting stack along with 25-30g/day of BCAA for their anticatabolic/anabolic properties (or 3g Leucine, 3-4x/day)

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin, TTA, and GTE make a cheap cutting stack along with 25-30g/day of BCAA for their anticatabolic/anabolic properties (or 3g Leucine, 3-4x/day)
watch out for the forskolin. stuff made me sick

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
This guy knows what he's talking about. I've been taking it slow and have actually gained muscle in my cutting phase...... oh sweet glory.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This guy knows what he's talking about. I've been taking it slow and have actually gained muscle in my cutting phase...... oh sweet glory.
its a pity I can't get it to work for me and i'm a perpetual lardass :p

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No :D I eat really cleanly other than 1 or 2 cheat meals a week. Problem is more based around my natural testosterone/estrogen levels, which i'm finally dealing with under a doctors supervision, instead of self-medicating with OTC products. Last 6 years other than a single blood spot test thru ZRT labs after PCT my testosterone hasn't been above bottom of scale, and my estrogen hasn't been below top of scale. First cycle was in 2007, trying to self medicate...

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
No :D I eat really cleanly other than 1 or 2 cheat meals a week. Problem is more based around my natural testosterone/estrogen levels, which i'm finally dealing with under a doctors supervision, instead of self-medicating with OTC products. Last 6 years other than a single blood spot test thru ZRT labs after PCT my testosterone hasn't been above bottom of scale, and my estrogen hasn't been below top of scale. First cycle was in 2007, trying to self medicate...
That's rough man. Sorry to here that. Was that self inflicted due to your love of bodybuilding (if you know what I mean)...or is it just a freak natural occurance?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's rough man. Sorry to here that. Was that self inflicted due to your love of bodybuilding (if you know what I mean)...or is it just a freak natural occurance?
self inflicted due to my love of food and alchohol :D at the time of the first test at 35 years old I was around 235 and probably 40-45% bf, and drinking heavily daily. I didn't really discover the love of bodybuilding till january 2007. So with me even time and patience only helped up to a point, as my body chemistry was so skewed.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
X-Force is a great fat loss product. I lost 5% body fat in 2 months without a decrease in weight. I was eating very healthy and on a great workout routine, which is the most important part of losing fat (as I'm sure that you know). Once you get those two things down, X-force can help you out nicely. :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great tips.

Honestly, the best fat-loss stack is a calorie-deficit diet and lots of BCAAs. You can get them in bulk from various places, or there are multiple products out there that come flavored, and usually with some extra ingredients. LG Sciences BC+EAA comes complete with BCAA's as well as essential aminos and glutamine. Other products that I've enjoyed are Controlled Labs Purple Wrath and Scivation Xtend.

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
I asked this in another thread in weightloss, but it morphed into more of a supplement discussion.

I love my dieting, two-a-days, and eca stack, but my girlfriend doesn't have the same obsession. If she wanted a non stimulant sup what would you recommend.

I don't want to give her anything that will make her sprout chest hair btw....

Personal experiences with such things? I will make sure she is eating right, but is there anything that will give her an edge.

Someone said something about dcp and lean extreme. Would that be good? I want it to be chick safe obviously as I don't want her turning into Janet Reno.

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
Great tips.

Honestly, the best fat-loss stack is a calorie-deficit diet and lots of BCAAs. You can get them in bulk from various places, or there are multiple products out there that come flavored, and usually with some extra ingredients. LG Sciences BC+EAA comes complete with BCAA's as well as essential aminos and glutamine. Other products that I've enjoyed are Controlled Labs Purple Wrath and Scivation Xtend.
I did purple wrath and thought it was awesome. Trying to conserve money at the moment, I just bought some plain powder (2:1:1 ratio) and throw it in with some crystal light.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
You want my GF to take something called Anabolic Pump?:261:
The purpose of anabolic pump is primarily fat loss, at least that's what my take of it was. It's a carb-manipulation product that provides a good environment for both losing fat and gaining muscle, I liked it...just a little overpriced at the moment.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I asked this in another thread in weightloss, but it morphed into more of a supplement discussion.

I love my dieting, two-a-days, and eca stack, but my girlfriend doesn't have the same obsession. If she wanted a non stimulant sup what would you recommend.

Personal experiences with such things? I will make sure she is eating right, but is there anything that will give her an edge.

Someone said something about dcp and lean extreme. Would that be good? I want it to be chick safe obviously as I don't want her turning into Janet Reno.
TTA-500 and RK-125 stack by SNS.

Vitamin C for cortisol control.

ALCAR.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
again diet is key but you are asking for supplements to help you lose fat and keep muscle i belive you can do this and even gain a pound or 2 ...i did with levithan reloaded and dcp that is a great stack

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
i like what irish cannon and Rodja say. And u can get it fairly cheap and in bulk

forskolin
TTA
RK
lots of BCAA'S / EAA'S

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come to think of it, AN Drive and RPM may be good for a female to stack. That takes care of the forskolin as well. Just add in some BCAAs, and maybe the TTA/RK.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TTA-500 and RK-125 stack by SNS.

Vitamin C for cortisol control.

ALCAR.
I think this is a great stack. I'm doing RK 125/TTA-500/Syn-30 right now with about 5 grams of ALCAR spread throughout the day and I've been staying very lean even at around 3,200 calories on a recomp. Very affordable as well.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this is a great stack. I'm doing RK 125/TTA-500/Syn-30 right now with about 5 grams of ALCAR spread throughout the day and I've been staying very lean even at around 3,200 calories on a recomp. Very affordable as well.
Awesome!

Boston, huh? I'll be there this summer! Independence Day on the Charles is becoming a tradition for me. :D - I'll be at McGreevy's afterwords. :thumbsup:

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
First week of my eca down - woke up definitely leaner than beginning of last week, and I just started a creatine mono load on friday, so I'm pretty happy that I didn't look like a puffy silverback.

What about Lean Extreme and DCP for a chick? Thoughts people - I need your help so this fatty will leave me alone. :laugh:

To whoever mentioned "drive" it said something about improving test:estrogen ratios in the description. I know estrogen causes you to hold fat, but I don't really want something that is going to drop her 'E' levels and raise her 'T'.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First week of my eca down - woke up definitely leaner than beginning of last week, and I just started a creatine mono load on friday, so I'm pretty happy that I didn't look like a puffy silverback.

What about Lean Extreme and DCP for a chick? Thoughts people - I need your help so this fatty will leave me alone. :laugh:

To whoever mentioned "drive" it said something about improving test:estrogen ratios in the description. I know estrogen causes you to hold fat, but I don't really want something that is going to drop her 'E' levels and raise her 'T'.
That should be really effective for her IMO...at least just DCP as i have experience with that and others seem to love it as well.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive is a great product for women. Talk to Rosie (Guejsn) about it. There is nothing wrong with naturally improving a woman's T-levels. Much of the problem with women holding fat is due to estrogen.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There are plenty of non-stimulant fat-burners out there (and there are various threads that mention them). Lipotrophin-PM is one of them.

As for anything "that will make her sprout chest hair", that's NOT going to happen unless she were to abuse hormonal products over a long period of time.

Also, as I've said before, unless a female is <15% BF it's quite UNnecessary to use a fat burner (also discussed in various other threads).

I have not tried DCP (want to though), but Lean Xtreme is great for appetite suppression.

You want my GF to take something called Anabolic Pump?:261:
There's NOTHING wrong wit a female using this product. In all honesty, there is NOTHING wrong with a female using MOST products out there (EXCEPT hormonal products)!

Come to think of it, AN Drive and RPM may be good for a female to stack. That takes care of the forskolin as well. Just add in some BCAAs, and maybe the TTA/RK.
The Drive/RPM stack is definitely a good definition/performance stack. I myself have used this on numerous occasions. Even had Nathan ask me about it only the other day on bb.com (READ post #169 at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113082381).

The DCP/Lean Xtreme stack should work extremely well (provided her diet and training are also spot on).

As for Drive, it doesn't drop estrogen levels (I know, because I had bloods taken weekly for ages until not so long ago). And a female having increased testosterone is a GOOD thing, although the increase in testosterone is actually INsignificant when you consider what she would need to "be like a man". Don't be concerned with her having higher testosterone; if anything it will actually do her some GOOD.

Drive is a great product for women. Talk to Rosie (Guejsn) about it. There is nothing wrong with naturally improving a woman's T-levels. Much of the problem with women holding fat is due to estrogen.
Yes, Drive is a great product for women. Please read post #169 in http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113082381 (as I mentioned above).

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the thoughtful response Rosie. I'll pass the info along.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the thoughtful response Rosie. I'll pass the info along.
No worries. Just make sure she listens. females always seem to think that they need fat burners to motivate them and get faster results. In reality, 0.5% BF loss per week can happen with diet and training alone. And if you learn to manipulate your diet effectively, then you can get as lean as you want without having to use a fat burner!

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
No worries. Just make sure she listens. females always seem to think that they need fat burners to motivate them and get faster results. In reality, 0.5% BF loss per week can happen with diet and training alone. And if you learn to manipulate your diet effectively, then you can get as lean as you want without having to use a fat burner!
I agree....some people need their placebo. haha.

Feeling that heat might keep people in check....who knows.

I know where I'm headed - don't need the fat burner, but it can't hurt.:laugh: