Nebido [testo] + water retention

herno18

Awards
Hi everybody.
My name is Hernan, I am from Argentina.
I am 22 years OLD.
My body doesn't produce testosterone naturally, so I has been applying NEBIDO for 2 years.
Is a long lasting testerone (12 weeks). It "tryes" to mantain "STABLE" the levels of this hormone.

I have very good levels. More than the maximum for my age.

Everytime I apply this product, first two months after applying, I goes full of water, in my upper chest and face, and I was never happy with this effect.

Some person recommended arimidex (anastrazole) , but here in Argentina it is impossible to buy because is SO expensive.

Does testosterone itselfs make body retain water, or is estradiol who makes it? Because my E2 levels are double in the first months than at the end of the cycle. But never goes out from the maximum level.

Well, maybe you understand my poor english and can help me?
It feels good to have good levels of testo, but is not pretty to be ful of water.

Thank you for your time, god bless you.
Hernan

herno18

Awards

The medically active component in Nebido® is testosterone undecanoate, which is an ester of natural testosterone. The testosterone undecanoate behaves in the same way as natural testosterone in the body. Following the injection, testosterone undecanoate is gradually released into circulation in the body. it is then metabolised in the liver and in other organs and tissues.

One dose of Nebido® contains 1000 mg of testosterone undecanoate in a 4 ml oily solution. This dosage leads to very stable blood concentrations of testosterone over a long period.

After the first dose of Nebido®, normal levels of serum testosterone are reached within a week. Peaks in testosterone that exceed the normal range are avoided. Except for the second dose which is received six weeks after the first, new doses of Nebido® are received 12 weeks apart. Between the first and second doses, the serum testosterone concentration in the blood remains in the normal range.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
any type of AI (aromatase inhibitor) will keep the water retention to a minimum...

herno18

Awards
any type of AI (aromatase inhibitor) will keep the water retention to a minimum...
we have got good drugs here, but anastrazole is too expensive

what other you recommend me ? I suffer water retention and fat "saving". I will love to prevent that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
letrozole is another possibility, exemestane too

herno18

Awards
letrozole is another possibility, exemestane too
both as expensive as anastrazole. same price, like 200 U$S for 30 comps.

too expensive. what about tamoxifen, clomiphen?
i was recomended tamoxifen 20mg a day , but I don't know a lot about.

thank you for your suggestions

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
those won't help significantly. you could try ATD or 6-oxo, it may help enough, may not.

interesting
This Phase III trial, studied a new treatment regimen in which hypogonadal men were given an initial injection of 750 mg of NEBIDO, followed 4-weeks later by an additional 750 mg loading injection and then 750 mg injections every 10-weeks thereafter.
how much are you taking? are you taking it at home or at the doctors?

herno18

Awards
those won't help significantly. you could try ATD or 6-oxo, it may help enough, may not.

interesting

what are ATD and 6 oxo? I googled but nothing.
What about tamoxiphen?

My doctor prescribed me NEBIDO 4000mg every 12 weeks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tamoxifen is a SERM so it will primarily stop estrogen from binding to chest tissue, rather than decrease estrogen levels. ATD + 6-oxo are both over the counter products, ATD is frequently sold as Gaspari's Novedex XT.

Have you given any thought to breaking that dose up into 1000mg every 3 weeks? in general that would tend to help as it would smooth out levels so you wouldn't have an estrogen spike the first few weeks

herno18

Awards

interesting

tamoxifen is a SERM so it will primarily stop estrogen from binding to chest tissue, rather than decrease estrogen levels. ATD + 6-oxo are both over the counter products, ATD is frequently sold as Gaspari's Novedex XT.

Have you given any thought to breaking that dose up into 1000mg every 3 weeks? in general that would tend to help as it would smooth out levels so you wouldn't have an estrogen spike the first few weeks

next time i am sure I will do 1000mg every three weeks to prevent that spike aromatasion. before nebido I used HCG 3 times weekly but a lot of estrogens too. i thinkg 1000mg nebido every three weeks will be nice.

about atd+6oxo it seems fine but is too expensive for me too :( is not my fault living in a country that everything imported is expensive and economy is BAD.

I can buy tamoxiphen , or another drug you say... they are cheap

Tamoxiphen is useless?? I have read a lot of people use to prevent water and gyne

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will definitely prevent gyno, but shouldn't make much difference on water retention. I'll poke around later and see if any other ideas stand out for things you could use.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i think i read somewhere that clen can help with water retention...cant remember where though... and it doesnt sound right anyways... also low dose of ACE inhibitor could possibly lower water retention... both of these might work but not very well... u might just have to buy the anastrozole but take .5mgs every third day...

herno18

Awards
I can't acquire a prescription for Anastrazole, so I can't acquiere discount.

I need to take somthing for a month, after that my estrogens decrease a little.
Anastrazole comes in 28 comps, so 0.5 every third day will be enough for 168 days. I dont need so long duration, but more importante, I cant pay what anastrazole cost here. I need an alternative . It must exist something to do, the problem is very clearly to don't have some way to solve it. grrrrr :(

herno18

Awards
It will definitely prevent gyno, but shouldn't make much difference on water retention. I'll poke around later and see if any other ideas stand out for things you could use.

Ok, thank you very much for this!

About tamoxiphen, in 30mg a day it neither functions for water?

I was reading that tamoxiphen makes that estrogens level decrease a lot. If my estrogens decrease, so why will water retention staying?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, thank you very much for this!

About tamoxiphen, in 30mg a day it neither functions for water?

I was reading that tamoxiphen makes that estrogens level decrease a lot. If my estrogens decrease, so why will water retention staying?
I'm not sure where you read that, its not true. It only stops existing estrogen from binding to chest/breast tissue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamoxifen

herno18

Awards
I've just buy two bottles of Novedex XT. I hope it function ok.

munique

Awards
strange..
I was on nebido a couple of years back.
didnt experience any water retention/side effects.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I've just buy two bottles of Novedex XT. I hope it function ok.
yep it will do the trick... good job... novedexXT contains ATD and 3-OHAT which are both AI's...

herno18

Awards
Let's see, I am anxious to receive it and try it.

I read somewehere that people is taking 4 capsules a day.

You think I'll be ok with 2 capsules a day? Or will be better 4 a day? (4 a day----> will be enough only for 15 days!!, 2 a day=--> for 30 days).

PD: Up to the day I receive Novadex, I am taking 20mg , on 2 doses of 10mg ,. a.m. and p.m., of tamoxiphen , started yesterday. Maybe is psychological (placebo) but a feel a little lighter :p