ZMA

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
I have been taking a zinc pill and 2 natural magnesium (500mg total) each night. Is this the same as the ZMA pills or totally different?

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
I take a multi B every day... Does that not have a high enough dose of B6

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i suppose.....but it's not taken at night time, which is when ZMA is taken, on an empty stomach

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
I would go with a product that contains all 3 main ingredients for the best bang for your buck. And yes ZMA is taken on an emty tummy at night 30-1 hr before bed. Try a product called ZMK by Millenium Sports the zma+ beneficial trace minerals are excellent source to take at night all in one bottle. Hope this helps.Good luck.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I would go with a product that contains all 3 main ingredients for the best bang for your buck. And yes ZMA is taken on an emty tummy at night 30-1 hr before bed. Try a product called ZMK by Millenium Sports the zma+ beneficial trace minerals are excellent source to take at night all in one bottle. Hope this helps.Good luck.
X2 on the ZMK great stuff!!

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
Do you think I will notice a difference taking zma? I have never taken it before...

fieldt76

Awards
The main thing I've noticed with ZMA is much better sleep which leads to recovery and growth. ZMA itself is not something that will make you huge...

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ZMA kicks ass

I use primaforce

deeper sleep for shizzle

use melatonin too.. 10mg baby!

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
The main thing I've noticed with ZMA is much better sleep which leads to recovery and growth. ZMA itself is not something that will make you huge...
Yup thats true. It also has some effect on testosterone but not like a huge impact but it does help some. As far as sleep deeper sleep is usually what many experience which is good. As you see some uses melatonin which also helps with the zma I take zma and valerian root and chamomile at bedtime. Good luck.

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
Will I be able to get up for work? I graduate in a few weeks and I cant show up lookin half awake... Im sure its not like ambien's effects.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Will I be able to get up for work? I graduate in a few weeks and I cant show up lookin half awake... Im sure its not like ambien's effects.
just watch how much mel. you take 3 to 6mgs is good. get about 7-9 hours of sleep and you'll be fine.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah you may be a bit more groggy for 10mins after waking up but you should feel better than you usually do after that time period because of the deeper sleep.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
definitely give ZMK a shot....you won't be dissapointed ;)

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
Alright I will go ahead and order some ZMK. Appreciate it fellas

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Alright I will go ahead and order some ZMK. Appreciate it fellas
Anytime buddy, i'd love to know what you think once you give it a run :)

ps - the GHSR stack (zmk+Somnidren GH) is on sale at NP right now ;)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
what the hell is somnidren
Another MST sleep product geared towards optimal recovery. It is a product which helps you attain REM sleep at a faster rate, thus helping you produce more GH at your resting times. Right now JDG and IrishCannon are running logs here at AM if you'd like to check it out :)

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
I looked it up saw the sale. Does it have a noticeable effect?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I looked it up saw the sale. Does it have a noticeable effect?
Absolutely. If you have a minute or two to burn...check out those logs I mentioned. You'll see it's really no joke, haha. Your sleep will be deeper and your recovery will be much faster.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Anytime buddy, i'd love to know what you think once you give it a run :)

ps - the GHSR stack (zmk+Somnidren GH) is on sale at NP right now ;)
Me too, you should just turn this thread into a log of at least your first impressions of it once you get it...

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
Sounds good. How do i find these other dudes logs?

SamuraiSid

Awards
Ive heard of a lot of people having crazy dreams on ZMA.

I have only been on it two nights so far, and both nights I end up having the weirdest nightmares, and it actually wakes me up... Kind of doing to opposite of what its supposed to.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Me too, you should just turn this thread into a log of at least your first impressions of it once you get it...
I agree...that would be awesome!

Also so Swole...just go to the logs section and you will find them easy. One of them is IrishCannon and the other is JDG *insert some numbers here*, haha....i forget the numbers after his name.