VPX Meltdown

kmal

Awards
I've recently started meltdown (started at about 9% bf) and I have seen barely ANY results... Taken it in the morning before school and before workouts... I'm not sure why I'm not seeing results. I'm on the anabolic diet, 2500-3000 calories a day. <30 carbs a day (all veggies) I'm keeping my insulin levels stable... No idea why I'm seeing no results. Maybe it just sucks. Or am I doing it wrong? lmao

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
I've recently started meltdown (started at about 9% bf) and I have seen barely ANY results... Taken it in the morning before school and before workouts... I'm not sure why I'm not seeing results. I'm on the anabolic diet, 2500-3000 calories a day. <30 carbs a day (all veggies) I'm keeping my insulin levels stable... No idea why I'm seeing no results. Maybe it just sucks. Or am I doing it wrong? lmao
Not sure what all other people are having success with, but I am getting pretty damn lean doing empty stomach morning cardio (with bcaa's). And then lifting 5 times a week as well. I weigh 190-195 and am eating around 2200 calories a day. I usually eat around 275 grams of protein, 100 carbs, and 75 grams of fat.

Every 3rd-4th day I spike carbs and lower my fat intake.

Good luck!

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Well it may not be the Meltdown thats hindering your progess. If anything recheck the diet. And if you just "recently started" I would probably be patient with the results. If a week or two and no reults then tweak the diet. The diet is whats going to make you or break you. Good luck.

kmal

Awards
Well it may not be the Meltdown thats hindering your progess. If anything recheck the diet. And if you just "recently started" I would probably be patient with the results. If a week or two and no reults then tweak the diet. The diet is whats going to make you or break you. Good luck.
yeah thats the thing, my diet is amazing. ive seen RIDICULOUS results with the anabolic diet. leaned up from 12% to 9% AND gained 17 pounds. its definately not the diet. I'm going to try to go SUPER clean here the next 2 weeks (finish the bottle off) and see if I see any results...

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
yeah thats the thing, my diet is amazing. ive seen RIDICULOUS results with the anabolic diet. leaned up from 12% to 9% AND gained 17 pounds. its definately not the diet. I'm going to try to go SUPER clean here the next 2 weeks (finish the bottle off) and see if I see any results...
Start tapering your calories down.....would be my advice.

Or...are you doing any cardio?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
It's got to be your diet man.. Unless you just don't respond to it for some reason.
It works wonders for me.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
It's got to be your diet man.. Unless you just don't respond to it for some reason.
It works wonders for me.
You know another thing to add is your diet had success and now stopped I believe that your body has build a tolerance if you know what I mean. Carb Cycling might be something worth looking at to keep the body guessing. Just some thoughts hope it helps.Good luck.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
You know another thing to add is your diet had success and now stopped I believe that your body has build a tolerance if you know what I mean. Carb Cycling might be something worth looking at to keep the body guessing. Just some thoughts hope it helps.Good luck.
Yeah.. your body could also be used to your diet as said above, you have to shock it occasionaly.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
If you been on low carb diets (which I believed your diet has been) as mentioning to shock the body to keep it guessing I would take a day to reload on carbs. Perhaps try Monday-Friday low carbs and weekends reload. Keeps energy up and tricks the body. Good luck.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I've had good success with Meltdown, and I used only 2 pills per day instead of the 3, and spaced out the dose by doing it 1 and 1. I also used Forskolin, CLA, Fish oil, and Sesamin, and I got great results. I had good success also with carb cycling/zig zag diet, or whatever it's called. It's just like lifting, you need to keep shocking your system to see continued results. I feel the longer your cutting, the more extreme you need to keep going so your body doesn't adapt. The way I do it, is I lose until it gets real hard, then I maintain what I've lost. That way, when I start again, it's not like I can start pretty much where I began at, and not worry about having to go more extreme, because I've maintained and not tried to cut further. I usually start my diet by doing 2 days no/little carbs and then 1 day moderate carbs, and add 1 day to the no carb/little carb day until I get to 5, then start at 2 again. I do this until my loss stalls, then I try my best ot maintain my new weight. Timing is also important, what you eat is as important as when you eat, as when I'm on this diet, I eat my carbs in the morning and around pre and post workout, and that's pretty much it. I through in some HIIT cardio every other day, cut back on the lifting intensity and I'm pretty well set. I feel the slower it comes off, the slower it is to come back on. Good luck, hope that help. Keep us posted!!

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I too had good progress with my diet AND Meltdown. Cardio on an empty stomach and 2 pills before cardio, kicks my @ss. Good luck man.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
I too had good progress with my diet AND Meltdown. Cardio on an empty stomach and 2 pills before cardio, kicks my @ss. Good luck man.
That is an excellent way to target fat right there. Smart move imo. Doing cardio first thing in the morning is excellent since cortisol levels are hardly pressent. Your metabolism will also be reved up for the whole day and will be elevated. Also just like what cookie monster said try altering workouts and see how that goes instead of keeping all the same. Good luck

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 2
Supplements 1
Stallion83 Supplements 6
Young Gotti Supplement Logs 0