Growth Hormone supps

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Any GH stimulating OTC supps worth trying?

I was was thinking of the Somnidren stack on Nutraplanet (sorry cant link with so few posts) but I really haven't done any homework as of yet.

Any experiences?

Thanks in advance.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I liked powerfull...

From what I understand what any natural Growth supplements do is bring you to a deeper sleep when your body produces more of it.

And jesus, when I was on that **** I was out cold all night and had crazy F'in dreams all night. (a good sign you are in REM)

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I liked powerfull...

From what I understand what any natural Growth supplements do is bring you to a deeper sleep when your body produces more of it.

And jesus, when I was on that **** I was out cold all night and had crazy F'in dreams all night. (a good sign you are in REM)
Was it expensive? Who makes it?

Thanks.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
powerfull By usplabs I've used it for a couple years now works great and yea it will give you some F***ed up dreams just dont eat an hour before or an hour after you take it insulin blocks GH production

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
powerfull By usplabs I've used it for a couple years now works great and yea it will give you some F***ed up dreams just dont eat an hour before or an hour after you take it insulin blocks GH production
How frequently do you cycle-on and off?

krispykev

Awards
i think i read you can go on 3 months on, 1 month off..but honestly i dont even think you have to cycle it.. only to give yourself a break and rebound..its all natural. not synthetic l-dopa... read the FAQ, quite interesting....im bout to order some myself

anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/101332-usplabs-powerfull-f.html

krispykev

Awards
correction.. sorry this is the quote from FAQ

"it is probably best to use PowerFULL in cycles of 4-6 weeks, with 2-4 week breaks to ensure effectiveness."

not sure where i got 3 months on 1 off from... :dunce:

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
so question...these "gh" boosting workouts that include high reps and high set counts...are they basically negated when drinking a workout drink to keep up energy and glycogen levels, then having a very simple carb post workout to boost insulin levels?

i've not tried them i don't really believe in them mostly because the question above has been bouncing around in my head for about two years...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love Powerfull, def an A+ supplement, very good price as well at nutraplanet only $36 .

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have any questions regarding USPlabs PowerFULL or our USPowders 1-Carboxy, please feel free to contact me.

"Voted World's Strongest Natural Growth Hormone Releaser!" - Planet Muscle Magazine, March 2009

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
arginine products also help boost GH levels if taken before bed. could take them with the powerfull before bed

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
so question...these "gh" boosting workouts that include high reps and high set counts...are they basically negated when drinking a workout drink to keep up energy and glycogen levels, then having a very simple carb post workout to boost insulin levels?

i've not tried them i don't really believe in them mostly because the question above has been bouncing around in my head for about two years...
Thats a good question I personally do not use anything intra except xtend and some EAA powder however I dont know if the GH boost from said workouts would occur during the workout or after in a state of recovery if its the latter then I guess it would make sense as to why there are so many who do use carbs intraworkout

wheels

Awards
  • Established
If you have any questions regarding USPlabs PowerFULL or our USPowders 1-Carboxy, please feel free to contact me.

"Voted World's Strongest Natural Growth Hormone Releaser!" - Planet Muscle Magazine, March 2009
Its the best OTC GH Releaser I've ever used

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am a fan of PowerFULL.

I use it quite often.

Houston23

Awards
I am coming off of SUS 500, and it has worked excellent for me. I rate it a good pro hormone supplement.

ftwrestler

Awards
i got great sleep on xngf but that is about it.

i am interested in this subject as well