Mitotropin - Wedding Prep

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 2 months out from my wedding and a trip to the carribean. I'd like to lose a few pounds. Out of all the fat loss products out, Mitotropin has caught my eye as the one i'd like to use. I haven't heard much about it. Has anyone used this yet and can comment?

Currently running Lean Xtreme at 2 caps a day.

gymrat8807

Awards
its either a love or hate type product. you can count on gaspari though to have a good quality product. It does not have a ton of stims in it like most fat burners its more of a subtle effect and works over a long period of time. Since you are two months out from the wedding and trip. It would be a good product to take. How much weight are you looking to lose?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
its either a love or hate type product. you can count on gaspari though to have a good quality product. It does not have a ton of stims in it like most fat burners its more of a subtle effect and works over a long period of time. Since you are two months out from the wedding and trip. It would be a good product to take. How much weight are you looking to lose?
Maybe about 5lbs. Much of this could be water weight. Mostly all in the mid-section. 7lbs I would be cut up

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered it, so I guess I'll let everyone know how it works out. Haven't had luck with other products, so hopefully this will work.

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
I just ordered it, so I guess I'll let everyone know how it works out. Haven't had luck with other products, so hopefully this will work.
Couple that with some cardio and diet and you will be solid.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Let us know how it works for you, I'm really interested.

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
I had a friend of mine use this following an 1 month E/C stack and it didn't hold a candle to it. Overall weight loss was less than half than on the E/C. Just my two cents. Some people love it, that's why I told him to buy it lol

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
I had a friend of mine use this following an 1 month E/C stack and it didn't hold a candle to it. Overall weight loss was less than half than on the E/C. Just my two cents. Some people love it, that's why I told him to buy it lol
Lot of variables.....

I wouldn't say it is better than ECA.....never used it, but that seems like a bold claim grasshopper.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Not really the same variables in place. After one month on E/C your weightloss is going to slow regardless. He could have stayed on E/C and probably would have seen the same decrease in amount loss. The first month on any fat loss product will be better than the second month typically.

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
I may have misread....it's a little ambiguous....

Why would anyone want to try anything other than ECA? It works. It's cheap. Need I say more?

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Hey man congrats! Marriage is fun but it does have its up and downs but most off all, its great!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
2 months should be more than enough time to get down 7 pounds.

Diet is a big part of it, alot of people underrate it. Stay strict, time your cardio and let the supps break the barriers.