MassFX/Hyperdrol

NKE69

Awards
Hey guys heres the plan for the next eight weeks!
Hoping you could help me perfect it though...any suggestions would help

Hyperdrol 4caps/day
MassFX 4caps/day

DIET PLAN:
1. 6 egg whites, 1 yolk, 1 cup rolled oats
2. 2 scoops whey, 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1 banana
3. 8 oz. chicken, 1 cup rolled oats
4. 3 scoops whey, 1 apple
5. 8-10oz chicken breast, .5 cup pineapple, brown rice
6. 2 scoop dark matter w/ water, 1oz almonds, 1 cup fat free yogurt.
Around 3500cals per day NO PCT NEEDED!!!
*WPI Protein Powder

I'm gonna take the pills at these times...
1HD right when i wake up
2MFX right before workout
2MFX after workout+1HD
2HD before bed

Workout Routine:
Monday; Chest...flat bench, incline, decline, inclined flys, declined flys and push ups

Tuesday; Legs...squats, leg press, straight legs, power cleans, leg extension

Wednesday; Shoulders/Forearms and Abs...military sitting and standing, lateral raise, front raise

Thursday; Bi's/Tri's...variety of curls, dips, single arm extensions, close grip bench ect.

Friday; Back and Abs...bent over row, deadlifts, lat pulldown variety, seated row

ANY HELP WOULD BE AWESOME
Thanks! :laugh:

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Lookin pretty solid man, and you will definitely love this stack, i gained about 10lbs of muscle and gained a lot of strength. Good luck bro just stick with the clean diet and solid training. Oh and maybe toss in some creatine and a pre workout supp is all i would say.

NKE69

Awards
Lookin pretty solid man, and you will definitely love this stack, i gained about 10lbs of muscle and gained a lot of strength. Good luck bro just stick with the clean diet and solid training. Oh and maybe toss in some creatine and a pre workout supp is all i would say.
Oh yeah i forgot that i'm taking white flood for a pre-workout and dark matter for a post workout/creatine. I'm excited to start...
THANKS AFROCHOWDER

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Well bro then your looking even more solid! Your gonna love this stack man, I am gonna start a cycle of it next week actually possibly a 8 week cycle :). Just be prepared to eat more bro lol.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea this stack is nice, started really feeling the effects day 1 of second week. goodluck

NKE69

Awards
Well bro then your looking even more solid! Your gonna love this stack man, I am gonna start a cycle of it next week actually possibly a 8 week cycle :). Just be prepared to eat more bro lol.
Yea i'm trying to do what i have never done b4...break 170lbs haha

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Mass FX and Hyperdrol are great. They smell like they came out of a rhinos rectum....but you feel like your a rhino while taking them lol. So its a fair trade off. I got me some PRs while taking them, only for 2 and ahalf weeks, then I got xtremely sick and had to stop :(

dexterford

Awards
which would you choose if you could only buy one? massfx or hyperdrol?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NKE - split up your MassFX doses more. Unless you are working out for about 6-8 hours, you'll not want to dose them all together flanking your workout like that. They're not intended to just help in the gym. They'll also aid greatly in recovery and growth during your downtime. Take 2 pre-w/o, but either split the other 2 caps up to take 1 cap every 4 hours before or after your w/o, or pick a time about 8 hours later that you can dose again. I'm assuming you workout mid-morning here? If not, get with me and we can make that dosing schedule solid for ya. :)

Otherwise, lookin all good! Eat like a horse and train like a mad man. :firedevil:

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
Tims right!

And taking the MFX will give you some insane pumps and alphamanesque at the gym! But like T said, spreading it out will allow your free test to be elevated longer and allow the other ingredients in MFX to stay active longer. Have you thought of adding Trisorbagen? It greatly keeps the actives working longer and is good for your organs...

NKE69

Awards
NKE - split up your MassFX doses more. Unless you are working out for about 6-8 hours, you'll not want to dose them all together flanking your workout like that. They're not intended to just help in the gym. They'll also aid greatly in recovery and growth during your downtime. Take 2 pre-w/o, but either split the other 2 caps up to take 1 cap every 4 hours before or after your w/o, or pick a time about 8 hours later that you can dose again. I'm assuming you workout mid-morning here? If not, get with me and we can make that dosing schedule solid for ya. :)

Otherwise, lookin all good! Eat like a horse and train like a mad man. :firedevil:
hey i workout from 2:30-4:00 M-F so more like afternoon so could you help me with when to dose them?

NKE69

Awards
Tims right!

And taking the MFX will give you some insane pumps and alphamanesque at the gym! But like T said, spreading it out will allow your free test to be elevated longer and allow the other ingredients in MFX to stay active longer. Have you thought of adding Trisorbagen? It greatly keeps the actives working longer and is good for your organs...
if i did take it how many caps daily? and how many bottles would i need for an 8week cycle? thanks

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
if i did take it how many caps daily? and how many bottles would i need for an 8week cycle? thanks
3 caps of Trisorbagen daily. I'd take your first cap with your morning serving of HD. Another cap with your preworkout dose of Mass FX. And your 3rd cap with your nightly serving of HD.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
3 caps of Trisorbagen daily. I'd take your first cap with your morning serving of HD. Another cap with your preworkout dose of Mass FX. And your 3rd cap with your nightly serving of HD.
Yup!