MassFX/Hyperdrol - AnabolicMinds.com

MassFX/Hyperdrol

  1. New Member
    NKE69's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    96

    Reputation

    Arrow MassFX/Hyperdrol


    Hey guys heres the plan for the next eight weeks!
    Hoping you could help me perfect it though...any suggestions would help

    Hyperdrol 4caps/day
    MassFX 4caps/day

    DIET PLAN:
    1. 6 egg whites, 1 yolk, 1 cup rolled oats
    2. 2 scoops whey, 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1 banana
    3. 8 oz. chicken, 1 cup rolled oats
    4. 3 scoops whey, 1 apple
    5. 8-10oz chicken breast, .5 cup pineapple, brown rice
    6. 2 scoop dark matter w/ water, 1oz almonds, 1 cup fat free yogurt.
    Around 3500cals per day NO PCT NEEDED!!!
    *WPI Protein Powder

    I'm gonna take the pills at these times...
    1HD right when i wake up
    2MFX right before workout
    2MFX after workout+1HD
    2HD before bed

    Workout Routine:
    Monday; Chest...flat bench, incline, decline, inclined flys, declined flys and push ups

    Tuesday; Legs...squats, leg press, straight legs, power cleans, leg extension

    Wednesday; Shoulders/Forearms and Abs...military sitting and standing, lateral raise, front raise

    Thursday; Bi's/Tri's...variety of curls, dips, single arm extensions, close grip bench ect.

    Friday; Back and Abs...bent over row, deadlifts, lat pulldown variety, seated row

    ANY HELP WOULD BE AWESOME
    Thanks!

  2. New Member
    Afrochowder's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    166

    Reputation

    Lookin pretty solid man, and you will definitely love this stack, i gained about 10lbs of muscle and gained a lot of strength. Good luck bro just stick with the clean diet and solid training. Oh and maybe toss in some creatine and a pre workout supp is all i would say.
  3. New Member
    NKE69's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    96

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Afrochowder View Post
    Lookin pretty solid man, and you will definitely love this stack, i gained about 10lbs of muscle and gained a lot of strength. Good luck bro just stick with the clean diet and solid training. Oh and maybe toss in some creatine and a pre workout supp is all i would say.
    Oh yeah i forgot that i'm taking white flood for a pre-workout and dark matter for a post workout/creatine. I'm excited to start...
    THANKS AFROCHOWDER
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Afrochowder's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    166

    Reputation

    Well bro then your looking even more solid! Your gonna love this stack man, I am gonna start a cycle of it next week actually possibly a 8 week cycle . Just be prepared to eat more bro lol.
  5. Banned
    james1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    yea this stack is nice, started really feeling the effects day 1 of second week. goodluck
  6. New Member
    NKE69's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    96

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Afrochowder View Post
    Well bro then your looking even more solid! Your gonna love this stack man, I am gonna start a cycle of it next week actually possibly a 8 week cycle . Just be prepared to eat more bro lol.
    Yea i'm trying to do what i have never done b4...break 170lbs haha
  7. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    Mass FX and Hyperdrol are great. They smell like they came out of a rhinos rectum....but you feel like your a rhino while taking them lol. So its a fair trade off. I got me some PRs while taking them, only for 2 and ahalf weeks, then I got xtremely sick and had to stop
  8. New Member
    dexterford's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    81

    Reputation

    which would you choose if you could only buy one? massfx or hyperdrol?
  9. Elite Member
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,051
    Rep Power
    484101

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    NKE - split up your MassFX doses more. Unless you are working out for about 6-8 hours, you'll not want to dose them all together flanking your workout like that. They're not intended to just help in the gym. They'll also aid greatly in recovery and growth during your downtime. Take 2 pre-w/o, but either split the other 2 caps up to take 1 cap every 4 hours before or after your w/o, or pick a time about 8 hours later that you can dose again. I'm assuming you workout mid-morning here? If not, get with me and we can make that dosing schedule solid for ya.

    Otherwise, lookin all good! Eat like a horse and train like a mad man.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  10. New Member
    theshaman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    217

    Reputation

    Tims right!

    And taking the MFX will give you some insane pumps and alphamanesque at the gym! But like T said, spreading it out will allow your free test to be elevated longer and allow the other ingredients in MFX to stay active longer. Have you thought of adding Trisorbagen? It greatly keeps the actives working longer and is good for your organs...
  11. New Member
    NKE69's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    96

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    NKE - split up your MassFX doses more. Unless you are working out for about 6-8 hours, you'll not want to dose them all together flanking your workout like that. They're not intended to just help in the gym. They'll also aid greatly in recovery and growth during your downtime. Take 2 pre-w/o, but either split the other 2 caps up to take 1 cap every 4 hours before or after your w/o, or pick a time about 8 hours later that you can dose again. I'm assuming you workout mid-morning here? If not, get with me and we can make that dosing schedule solid for ya.

    Otherwise, lookin all good! Eat like a horse and train like a mad man.
    hey i workout from 2:30-4:00 M-F so more like afternoon so could you help me with when to dose them?
  12. New Member
    NKE69's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    96

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by theshaman View Post
    Tims right!

    And taking the MFX will give you some insane pumps and alphamanesque at the gym! But like T said, spreading it out will allow your free test to be elevated longer and allow the other ingredients in MFX to stay active longer. Have you thought of adding Trisorbagen? It greatly keeps the actives working longer and is good for your organs...
    if i did take it how many caps daily? and how many bottles would i need for an 8week cycle? thanks
  13. Board Sponsor
    Biceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NKE69 View Post
    if i did take it how many caps daily? and how many bottles would i need for an 8week cycle? thanks
    3 caps of Trisorbagen daily. I'd take your first cap with your morning serving of HD. Another cap with your preworkout dose of Mass FX. And your 3rd cap with your nightly serving of HD.
  14. New Member
    pump3d's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    578

    Reputation

    why does that diet look so lowfat?
  15. New Member
    theshaman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    217

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Biceps View Post
    3 caps of Trisorbagen daily. I'd take your first cap with your morning serving of HD. Another cap with your preworkout dose of Mass FX. And your 3rd cap with your nightly serving of HD.
    Yup!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3-ad and massfx, need hyperdrol during?
    By enkephalin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 10:52 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 04:57 PM
  3. AP, JW/BAM, MassFX/Hyperdrol...which???
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 11:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in