Hey guys heres the plan for the next eight weeks!
Hoping you could help me perfect it though...any suggestions would help
1. 6 egg whites, 1 yolk, 1 cup rolled oats
2. 2 scoops whey, 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1 banana
3. 8 oz. chicken, 1 cup rolled oats
4. 3 scoops whey, 1 apple
5. 8-10oz chicken breast, .5 cup pineapple, brown rice
6. 2 scoop w/ water, 1oz almonds, 1 cup fat free yogurt.
Around 3500cals per day NO PCT NEEDED!!!
*WPI Protein Powder
I'm gonna take the pills at these times...
1HD right when i wake up
2MFX right before workout
2MFX after workout+1HD
2HD before bed
Monday; Chest...flat bench, incline, decline, inclined flys, declined flys and push ups
Tuesday; Legs...squats, leg press, straight legs, power cleans, leg extension
Wednesday; Shoulders/Forearms and Abs...military sitting and standing, lateral raise, front raise
Thursday; Bi's/Tri's...variety of curls, dips, single arm extensions, close grip bench ect.
Friday; Back and Abs...bent over row, deadlifts, lat pulldown variety, seated row
ANY HELP WOULD BE AWESOME