Looking for a fat burner

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Looking for something to pick up soon to help me lose a few lbs. About to get my diet in check and bust my ass with some cardio and wanted something to help me with appetite and energy. Want something I can pick up from vitamin world or GNC so I wont have to order and wait. A buddy of mine is taking dren and he likes it. Any opinions on that? Or what else would be a good one to try?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
just order...ur going to pay twice as much at gnc or vitamin world.

REDuction is great, hydroxycut hardcore is pretty good, animal cuts, leviathin reloaded and dcp is great.

problem is alot of what people are going to suggest, you can't find at stores like GNC because they only carry the brands that 15 year olds and people who have no idea what they are doing have heard of. order from here. itll be worth it

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
just order...ur going to pay twice as much at gnc or vitamin world.

REDuction is great, hydroxycut hardcore is pretty good, animal cuts, leviathin reloaded and dcp is great.

problem is alot of what people are going to suggest, you can't find at stores like GNC because they only carry the brands that 15 year olds and people who have no idea what they are doing have heard of. order from here. itll be worth it
please do what he said.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Before you take a fat burner you need to get your diet straight. A fat burner is really secondary, like you said it can be used for appetite suppression, but most of the fat loss results will come from diet and exercise.

X-Force is a great fat burner with Geranium and sulbutiamine in it. Combined they make a great fat burner, energy booster and provide mental acuity as well as appetite suppression.

I have also used Shred Matrix and I am currently taking REDuction. X-Force remains my favorite because of the very strong fat loss and energy boosts that it provided. I might be a rep, but that is my honest opinion.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Is there something I can take to help with keeping muscle? I dont want a real potent fat burner and lose muscle also. I have taken leviathan and really liked it. I hated Hydroxycut hardcore it made me WAY to jittery and I never slept.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Before you take a fat burner you need to get your diet straight. A fat burner is really secondary, like you said it can be used for appetite suppression, but most of the fat loss results will come from diet and exercise.

X-Force is a great fat burner with Geranium and sulbutiamine in it. Combined they make a great fat burner, energy booster and provide mental acuity as well as appetite suppression.

I have also used Shred Matrix and I am currently taking REDuction. X-Force remains my favorite because of the very strong fat loss and energy boosts that it provided. I might be a rep, but that is my honest opinion.
My diet will be good. I know suppliments are 2nd.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is there something I can take to help with keeping muscle? I dont want a real potent fat burner and lose muscle also. I have taken leviathan and really liked it. I hated Hydroxycut hardcore it made me WAY to jittery and I never slept.
BCCAs

gymrat8807

Awards
A combination of things is good. Im stacking Napalm, LeanFX, and Anabolic pump and ive gotten great results with it within the last 2 weeks. I have gotten rid of some water weight and fat mass and have become more vascular. It is awesome!!!!

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
The SX is sounding good to me. Im trying this all kinda post cycle and worried about to much muscle loss and SX seems to be powerful. Is there anything to take with it to help fight the muscle loss while on it?

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
1. Get your diet straight, diet diet diet, make sure EVERYTHING is in check most importantly refined sugars and saturated fat intake you have for the day, and also make sure you're keeping tabs on your High GI carbs, stick to as Low GI as possible.

2. Once you've done that, forget slow paced/long duration cardio ... Find something that will get your heart rate raised nicely...High Intensity basically. You need your HGH levels to be raised significantly if you want to experience fat loss, especially in the problem areas like Abs and waist. HGH seems like its a little under rated for burning fat around places it seems to me?

3. Supplements come last, diet and training first, one supplement you can try which can help get you some decent fat loss is yohimbine-hcl. Dont buy just yombine extract or bark powder, make sure its the Yohimbine-Hcl. should come in 2.5mg or 5mg tabs....5mg should be all you need daily, try not to go over 7.5mg for the first 2 weeks, just keep doseage low and see how it treats you.

All the best :)

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some SX so im going to see how that works out. Everywhere I read seems to be awesome. I work in the sun all day long so I get drained of energy and this seems like it will help with that also. And the mood elevation I like. The anti depressants always make me gain weight so im trying to find ways around from taking them and this seems like it might help

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some SX so im going to see how that works out. Everywhere I read seems to be awesome. I work in the sun all day long so I get drained of energy and this seems like it will help with that also. And the mood elevation I like. The anti depressants always make me gain weight so im trying to find ways around from taking them and this seems like it might help
log it?

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
I would just go for some ephedra in Bronkaid and stack that with caffeine or non stim burner/cortisol like Lean Xtreme. drugstore.com has bronkaid for a good price.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 1 week in on Mitotropin and loving it!! Already starting to see some minor results.. At this point I would recommend it...

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Surprised no one suggested a homemade ECA stack.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Surprised no one suggested a homemade ECA stack.
When you've got SX, why would you need anything else??? :trout:

:lol: Seriously, don't stack it. No other stims while on it. I can't say this emphatically or repeat it enough. :)