Looking for a fat burner
- 03-22-2009, 08:30 PM
Looking for a fat burner
Looking for something to pick up soon to help me lose a few lbs. About to get my diet in check and bust my ass with some cardio and wanted something to help me with appetite and energy. Want something I can pick up from vitamin world or GNC so I wont have to order and wait. A buddy of mine is takingand he likes it. Any opinions on that? Or what else would be a good one to try?
- 03-22-2009, 11:07 PM
just order...ur going to pay twice as much at gnc or vitamin world.
REDuction is great, is pretty good, , leviathin reloaded and is great.
problem is alot of what people are going to suggest, you can't find at stores like GNC because they only carry the brands that 15 year olds and people who have no idea what they are doing have heard of. order from here. itll be worth it
03-23-2009, 12:28 AM
03-23-2009, 12:32 AM
03-23-2009, 12:36 AM
Before you take a fat burner you need to get your diet straight. A fat burner is really secondary, like you said it can be used for appetite suppression, but most of the fat loss results will come from diet and exercise.
X-Force is a great fat burner with Geranium and sulbutiamine in it. Combined they make a great fat burner, energy booster and provide mental acuity as well as appetite suppression.
I have also used Shred Matrix and I am currently taking REDuction. X-Force remains my favorite because of the very strong fat loss and energy boosts that it provided. I might be a rep, but that is my honest opinion.
03-23-2009, 12:55 AM
Is there something I can take to help with keeping muscle? I dont want a real potent fat burner and lose muscle also. I have taken leviathan and really liked it. I hated Hydroxycut hardcore it made me WAY to jittery and I never slept.
03-23-2009, 01:02 AM
03-23-2009, 02:39 AM
03-23-2009, 02:45 AM
A combination of things is good. Im stacking Napalm, LeanFX, and Anabolic pump and ive gotten great results with it within the last 2 weeks. I have gotten rid of some water weight and fat mass and have become more vascular. It is awesome!!!!
03-23-2009, 03:18 AM
03-23-2009, 09:14 AM
03-23-2009, 12:33 PM
The SX is sounding good to me. Im trying this all kinda post cycle and worried about to much muscle loss and SX seems to be powerful. Is there anything to take with it to help fight the muscle loss while on it?
03-24-2009, 01:33 PM
1. Get your diet straight, diet diet diet, make sure EVERYTHING is in check most importantly refined sugars and saturated fat intake you have for the day, and also make sure you're keeping tabs on your High GI carbs, stick to as Low GI as possible.
2. Once you've done that, forget slow paced/long duration cardio ... Find something that will get your heart rate raised nicely...High Intensity basically. You need your HGH levels to be raised significantly if you want to experience fat loss, especially in the problem areas like Abs and waist. HGH seems like its a little under rated for burning fat around places it seems to me?
3. Supplements come last, diet and training first, one supplement you can try which can help get you some decent fat loss is yohimbine-hcl. Dont buy just yombine extract or bark powder, make sure its the Yohimbine-Hcl. should come in 2.5mg or 5mg tabs....5mg should be all you need daily, try not to go over 7.5mg for the first 2 weeks, just keep doseage low and see how it treats you.
All the best
03-24-2009, 01:58 PM
I ordered some SX so im going to see how that works out. Everywhere I read seems to be awesome. I work in the sun all day long so I get drained of energy and this seems like it will help with that also. And the mood elevation I like. The anti depressants always make me gain weight so im trying to find ways around from taking them and this seems like it might help
03-24-2009, 02:02 PM
03-24-2009, 02:07 PM
03-24-2009, 02:08 PM
03-24-2009, 03:39 PM
I would just go for some ephedra in Bronkaid and stack that with caffeine or non stim burner/cortisol like Lean Xtreme. drugstore.com has bronkaid for a good price.
04-03-2009, 11:05 AM
04-03-2009, 01:31 PM
I'm about 1 week in on Mitotropin and loving it!! Already starting to see some minor results.. At this point I would recommend it...
04-03-2009, 01:40 PM
04-03-2009, 01:50 PM
-RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
-Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rpcenter78 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2008, 01:03 AM
- By jaga1a2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-17-2008, 03:31 PM
- By bigschmidt821 in forum SupplementsReplies: 63Last Post: 08-08-2007, 09:20 PM
- By Fisha7487 in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 06-29-2007, 09:06 PM