NeoVar and Kwik Karb help

1. True74Seneca

Exclamation NeoVar and Kwik Karb help

Im going to be buying the Neovar and Kwik Karb bundle from NP. Ive searched and searched and could really find an exact answer to my couple questions.

1) Would this be good timing for the NeoVar?
    Morning-Dose 1
    5:30am-Protein Bar
    6-~7am- Workout
    ~7am- Neovar, Kwik Karb mixed with PWO Whey shake.
    7:30am- Oatmeal, glass of milk
    Evening-Dose 2
    ~7PM- Neovar with some Kwik Karb
    7:15- Dinner
    8:30- Before bed Casein Shake.

2) Would you wait to take the second dose of NeoVar with my shake before bed and some kwik karb?

3)Im 220 lbs so the directions say 3 pills(6 per day). I should follow this correct?

4) Ive read that Kwik Karb doesnt come with any directions or a scoop. What should i do for a scoop and how much should i take?

Thanks Ahead of time. :bb3:

2. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

NeoVar is for pre and post workout.

Take the 1st dose an hour before you workout and the 2nd dose right after.

Pick up some Anabolic Pump to really take this stack to the next level
  3. True74Seneca

can the pre dose be taken 30 minutes pre because i i lift at 6 and i really dont feel like getting up at 5.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

take 3 post workout. and the other dose later in the day or earlier. I don't think i've ever taken neovar pre workout, well not within an hour of working out anyway.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  5. True74Seneca

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    take 3 post workout. and the other dose later in the day or earlier. I don't think i've ever taken neovar pre workout, well not within an hour of working out anyway.
    Thanks Chub, sounds good. Its weird, just a little while ago i was reading your log. Thanks Bro.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

Quote Originally Posted by True74Seneca View Post
    Thanks Chub, sounds good. Its weird, just a little while ago i was reading your log. Thanks Bro.
    hope you like it
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.45%

NeoVar can be taken any time you take in some carbs. If you have some carbs pre-workout, it will help promote some fantaistic pumps as it will help draw blood sugar and water into your muscle cells. Obviously the most important carb window is immediately post-workout, so taking it then is probably the best time of all. I also take it with my last carb meal of the day to help make sure I don't go to bed with too high a blood sugar level which will get stored as fat.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Looks like most of your questions were answered except the dosing of kwick karb. What I've found best is to keep an old protein measuring scoop. Most of them are between 60cc-90cc (they will say the size on the bottom if you look closely). 1cc = 1/2 gram of kwick karb. So I have a 70cc scoop and it measures out to 35grams of kwick karb. I have weighed it on my scale too and it's always the same +/- 5 grams.
  9. True74Seneca

ok thanks, the stuff came in today and am planning on starting it on sunday. One more quick question, would mixing whey, kwik karb, and some oats in my postwork out shake be enough carbs with the neovar? Should i throw in a banana and some gatoraide? Some days i will be lifting at 6:30am at school and wont have have time to go home and eat what i want. So thats why i asked about the PWO shake. Im planning on taking 50 grams kwik karb pre and 50 grams post in my shake. I was hoping the 50 grams, oats, and a banana will be enough carbs so the neovar can give me the full benefits.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 08:23 PM
  2. No shotgun + NEOVAR + bulk CM + kwik karb
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 05:34 AM
  3. Neovar and Kwik Karb deal
    By kingofthechiba in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 02:14 PM
  4. Replies: 16