P-slin for MMA and Grappling?
- 03-21-2009, 10:57 PM
- 03-22-2009, 01:26 AM
it helps with shuttling carbs to your muscle cells during your workouts and give you an extreme pump then take JACK3D for pre workout
03-22-2009, 01:29 PM
03-23-2009, 01:40 AM
if you're looking to stay lean and able to compete at the same weight or even lower stacking anabolic pump with LeanFX works great. I have noticed within the last 2 and a half weeks ive leaned down some and gotten rid of some water weight and gotten more vascular
03-23-2009, 09:18 AM
Ya it wasn't really for the pump but more the extra energy and faster recovery But I'm ordering some today to give it a shot.
03-23-2009, 12:24 PM
05-10-2009, 03:36 PM
Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
05-10-2009, 09:15 PM
05-10-2009, 09:19 PM
05-10-2009, 11:04 PM
Ya I was loving the P-slin a lot, Just blew my shoulder tho, so unfortunately I will be out for a bit. Would P-slin have good benefits just for running?
Core Nutritionals Representative
05-10-2009, 11:24 PM
05-10-2009, 11:28 PM
05-10-2009, 11:31 PM
M.Ed. Ex Phys
05-11-2009, 10:55 AM
If applied correctly a choke should be effortless and from my 8 years of grappling it has never been a forearm dominant movement.
Choke is not a forearm dominated movement....Its a whole body movement so is grappling or ground fighting and you shouldn't be tense on the ground either.
Steroids will help your training and it will not hamper it and stating the other wise is illogical.
05-14-2009, 12:14 PM
M.Ed. Ex Phys
Similar Forum Threads
- By KenTheEagle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 51Last Post: 05-05-2015, 03:06 PM
- By chokeyouout in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2012, 08:03 AM
- By evolvefighter in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2010, 10:38 AM
- By crazy gains in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 8Last Post: 08-01-2004, 10:10 PM
- By elijah_123 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2003, 09:40 AM