P-slin for MMA and Grappling?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering if anyone has used P-slin for MMA or Grappling (while also weight training)? and did it help?

gymrat8807

Awards
it helps with shuttling carbs to your muscle cells during your workouts and give you an extreme pump then take JACK3D for pre workout

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if anyone has used P-slin for MMA or Grappling (while also weight training)? and did it help?
i wouldn't think you'd want a crazy big pump in mma. what reason were u looking to use it?

gymrat8807

Awards
if you're looking to stay lean and able to compete at the same weight or even lower stacking anabolic pump with LeanFX works great. I have noticed within the last 2 and a half weeks ive leaned down some and gotten rid of some water weight and gotten more vascular

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya it wasn't really for the pump but more the extra energy and faster recovery :D But I'm ordering some today to give it a shot.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
try something like cordygen that would help too.
I completely agree! We've had multiple logs run by MMA competitors on many different products in our cordygen line all with great results. Right now there is one being run on Cre-02/Cordygen 5 stack by a MMA athlete and he is loving it!

i wouldn't think you'd want a crazy big pump in mma. what reason were u looking to use it?
Since weighlifiting is a blood flow exercise the pump is part of the game.

Steroids cause tremendous pumps in the weight room but not in the cage.

PSLIN will allow the athlete to push the pace harder and longer...

PSLIN-Creatine-Beta Alanine is a grapplers dream.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since weighlifiting is a blood flow exercise the pump is part of the game.

Steroids cause tremendous pumps in the weight room but not in the cage.

PSLIN will allow the athlete to push the pace harder and longer...

PSLIN-Creatine-Beta Alanine is a grapplers dream.
The pump in the cage part is wrong, particularly in the forearms. I've had many, many sessions where my forearms become engorged after just a couple of warm-up rolls.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I was loving the P-slin a lot, Just blew my shoulder tho, so unfortunately I will be out for a bit. Would P-slin have good benefits just for running?

The pump in the cage part is wrong, particularly in the forearms. I've had many, many sessions where my forearms become engorged after just a couple of warm-up rolls.
Wrong in your case but to generalize as wrong across the board is silly. Especially with the prevelance of AAS use in the sport.

Once gripping/forearm strength is improved that subsides but that is common even without the use of AAS.

Ya I was loving the P-slin a lot, Just blew my shoulder tho, so unfortunately I will be out for a bit. Would P-slin have good benefits just for running?
Anytime you can force glucose into muscle cells endurance will increase.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wrong in your case but to generalize as wrong across the board is silly. Especially with the prevelance of AAS use in the sport.

Once gripping/forearm strength is improved that subsides but that is common even without the use of AAS.
It's silly to say that there will not be a pump during a fight, especially form the grappling aspect. Generally speaking, the stand-up aspect does not have nearly as much tension placed upon the muscle, but grappling is much different in this respect. Many times, fighters experience major fatigue in the forearms while going for a choke, especially a RNC or guillotine.

It's silly to say that there will not be a pump during a fight, especially form the grappling aspect. Generally speaking, the stand-up aspect does not have nearly as much tension placed upon the muscle, but grappling is much different in this respect. Many times, fighters experience major fatigue in the forearms while going for a choke, especially a RNC or guillotine.
Never said there would not be a pump, I said steroids will not cause a pump while grappling fighting as it would in the weight room. People love to get off topic by changing the direction of the subject.

If applied correctly a choke should be effortless and from my 8 years of grappling it has never been a forearm dominant movement.

Choke is not a forearm dominated movement....Its a whole body movement so is grappling or ground fighting and you shouldn't be tense on the ground either.

Steroids will help your training and it will not hamper it and stating the other wise is illogical.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never said there would not be a pump, I said steroids will not cause a pump while grappling fighting as it would in the weight room. People love to get off topic by changing the direction of the subject.

If applied correctly a choke should be effortless and from my 8 years of grappling it has never been a forearm dominant movement.

Choke is not a forearm dominated movement....Its a whole body movement so is grappling or ground fighting and you shouldn't be tense on the ground either.

Steroids will help your training and it will not hamper it and stating the other wise is illogical.
Never said it would hurt and it is ludicrous to say that a choke should be effortless. In a live sparring/fighting situation (especially when a gi is involved), seldom is anything effortless. There are many times when fighters "burn-out" their forarems or legs while applying a Brabo, D'Arce, Guillotine or Triangle choke. In theory, it should be effortless, but no person is going to not try to fight through a submission.