Board Reps Please Look

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Alot lately i come on to the supplements board to look at what people have been posting and some info and to just have a basic genral look.....

I remember when reps would keep all PH / steriod topics threads and posts just in the anabolic forum but half of the posts in the supplement forum are about PH or steriods what is it with people ???????

I like to look in the anabolic forum at that but the supplement forum or review forum for cool info on normal supplements....

what ever happend to the reps allways moving threads and being real strict on people posting things in the wrong forum.....

Im not moaning im sorry if it sounds like i am i love this forum the board and the people ... its great im just worried about all the newbies or guets reading about a steriod and its good results on a supplement board ???? they will probably just order it use it f@@K them selfs up without a clue.....

anyway .. just thought i would bring it up :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think by reps you meant mods. And you can help them do their job by using that triangle "Report Post " button if a thread is in the wrong section. For example, is this thread about supplements?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:blink:
Wait, what supplement are we talking about?

EDIT: And I agree, that's why I reported your post for being in the wrong Forum. ;)

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I think by reps you meant mods. And you can help them do their job by using that triangle "Report Post " button if a thread is in the wrong section. For example, is this thread about supplements?
no but its about getting fed up of seeing posts on this board about steriods or PH or even PH or steriods with this supplement or that supplement etc.....

And i would press a report post button to help out if their was one on my screen which their isnt and if their is well its not easy to find :)

like i sad not here to cause an argument but your response is childish !!!! and another user saying nicely done steve is stupid aswell......

was making a valid point about people using these forums and buying products by not knowing their PHs ........ i remember when AN new product the one was left on the supplement page for like a month and i moaned nothing was done and you mods and company reps were all posting their talking about it !!!!!

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
no but its about getting fed up of seeing posts on this board about steriods or PH or even PH or steriods with this supplement or that supplement etc.....

And i would press a report post button to help out if their was one on my screen which their isnt and if their is well its not easy to find :)

like i sad not here to cause an argument but your response is childish !!!! and another user saying nicely done steve is stupid aswell......

was making a valid point about people using these forums and buying products by not knowing their PHs ........ i remember when AN new product the one was left on the supplement page for like a month and i moaned nothing was done and you mods and company reps were all posting their talking about it !!!!!
How are you viewing their response as condescending in the least? Steve was poking fun in jest and simply provided you with what you could do. Btw, the "report post" icon is in the bottom left corner of your avatar's post...marked with an exclamation mark inside of a red-outlined triangle.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
How are you viewing their response as condescending in the least? Steve was poking fun in jest and simply provided you with what you could do. Btw, the "report post" icon is in the bottom left corner of your avatar's post...marked with an exclamation mark inside of a red-outlined triangle.
thanks i did not know where the report post button was its not that big .... or not on my 22 inch HD lcd is only a small icon only says report post when i put cursor over it ?

fun in jest to you, not to me was just trying to make a little point thats all, looks to me like i was being made fun off just cuz i was rasing a point.... its not aimed at you mods anyway i just wonder ....

i wonder why so many people post about steriods or PH in a supplement forum even when you have a sticky saying not to etc. but it happens everyday and really anoys me i dunno why it just does.

so many newbies asking about PH and talking about them in supplement fourm thread shows they dont have a clue anyway !

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
thanks i did not know where the report post button was its not that big .... or not on my 22 inch HD lcd is only a small icon only says report post when i put cursor over it ?

fun in jest to you, not to me was just trying to make a little point thats all, looks to me like i was being made fun off just cuz i was rasing a point.... its not aimed at you mods anyway i just wonder ....

i wonder why so many people post about steriods or PH in a supplement forum even when you have a sticky saying not to etc. but it happens everyday and really anoys me i dunno why it just does.

so many newbies asking about PH and talking about them in supplement fourm thread shows they dont have a clue anyway !
:wtf1:

You forgot to tell us how much and what brand it was !

Also, why haven't you washed the sand out of your vagina yet ??

..just asking

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:wtf1:

You forgot to tell us how much and what brand it was !

Also, why haven't you washed the sand out of your vagina yet ??

..just asking
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7IHyGzPYIU"]YouTube - sand in your vagina[/ame]

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You did take it the wrong way, I understand what you are saying, many people do come into the forums and post in the wrong sections, which will gives the impression to younger folks maybe they can use certain supplements. With this being said, anyone that uses supplements should know at all times what they are taking, the Mod's here are all over these boards looking for stuff like this, but things do slip by, these guys are human and do have life’s, which include family. Steveoph was saying and trying to help you out, which was to use the "report Post" button to help the mod's out. This is something we all do here, almost like one big team and family:)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
At first, I was like, cool, a new thread. Then I opened it to take a peek, and it was like being a kid at Christmas time, hoping that big box is the latest and greatest toy known to mankind, and instead, it's full of something like socks. Worthless as a kid, but you grow to appreciate them later in life, unlike this thread. I think mostly everyone here does a good job, given the volume of information they get flooded with, and most of the members are helpful and knowledgeable.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alot lately i come on to the supplements board to look at what people have been posting and some info and to just have a basic genral look.....

I remember when reps would keep all PH / steriod topics threads and posts just in the anabolic forum but half of the posts in the supplement forum are about PH or steriods what is it with people ???????

I like to look in the anabolic forum at that but the supplement forum or review forum for cool info on normal supplements....

what ever happend to the reps allways moving threads and being real strict on people posting things in the wrong forum.....

Im not moaning im sorry if it sounds like i am i love this forum the board and the people ... its great im just worried about all the newbies or guets reading about a steriod and its good results on a supplement board ???? they will probably just order it use it f@@K them selfs up without a clue.....

anyway .. just thought i would bring it up :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjfd4hnE-PI"]YouTube - I like the way you talk[/ame]

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
the mods are doing the best they can...if u have a problem either leave AM, or just report the post... there end of story...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the mods are doing the best they can...if u have a problem either leave AM, or just report the post... there end of story...
I gotta agree here. If you do not like the way things are done here, then by all means go in another direction. Also, the mods are doing their jobs, and will continue to do so.

1 thought to the thread starter: I am sure we are all very impressed with your 22 inch hd screen. :rolleyes:

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't you have more important thing going on in your life to worry about other than a prohormone thread in a supplement forum? Get a life bro. I wish that was all I had to worry about every day.

raw1973

Awards
I would say it's more common for members of the forum to let threadstarters know that they should post in a different area. Obviously, most that browse the supplement area are interested in anabolics as well, and so they allow and respond. If you go to the Anti-aging forum and post about PH/AA they will let you know it doesn't belong.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
thank you mr brightside for being the only mod for responding in a mature adult manner..... As for the rest look at your replysits childish and uncalled for i never once mocked you or said i was moaning at the mods or reps i was simply asking why this happens so much and giving my view for you as a viewer....

and yes mr brightside said to me about the report post button which again is not very visable at all and i think needs to be improved not a dig just another thing i think you could improve......

is it not good of me to bring this up so you can make things better its not hard to change an icon button if i knew it was their i would report a lot more posts for being in the wrong section to help out cuz i like this board....

Now for all the imautre mocks i got im sorry i even posted this thread and im sorry if i pissed you all off but if you read my post from the start you would know i was not moaning or digging at the mods at all !!!!!!!!....

Thank you mr brightside your the only mod whos not a complete jerk.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
MrBrightside is a mod ??

That's news to me !

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
lol

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Wow this thread backfired huh OP? lol
yes it did lol i did not mean no harm i apologise i like all the mods and think this is a cool board .........

was just giving a little feedback never ment as negative as it sounded .....

anyway im sorry i been made to look a smacktard anyway so thanks everyone and i know i done it myself :) :) oh well .......

:rippedhand::rippedhand::rippedhand::rippedhand::rippedhand::rippedhand::rippedhand::rippedhand:

Loki003

Awards
There are people looking out for that stuff, when i had a question on "The One" people answered nicely, but then informed that it was a question for the steriod section so i went there.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
well this thread has cleared things up for me seems i was wrong and wrong to post this thread again i apologise for any upset i have caused ............... mods are doing a good job :)

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
thank you mr brightside for being the only mod for responding in a mature adult manner..... As for the rest look at your replysits childish and uncalled for i never once mocked you or said i was moaning at the mods or reps i was simply asking why this happens so much and giving my view for you as a viewer....

and yes mr brightside said to me about the report post button which again is not very visable at all and i think needs to be improved not a dig just another thing i think you could improve......

is it not good of me to bring this up so you can make things better its not hard to change an icon button if i knew it was their i would report a lot more posts for being in the wrong section to help out cuz i like this board....

Now for all the imautre mocks i got im sorry i even posted this thread and im sorry if i pissed you all off but if you read my post from the start you would know i was not moaning or digging at the mods at all !!!!!!!!....

Thank you mr brightside your the only mod whos not a complete jerk.
No problem dude. And yeah I'm not a mod, but I have posted earlier about making the icons more representative of their intent/bigger in general.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Don't you have more important thing going on in your life to worry about other than a prohormone thread in a supplement forum? Get a life bro. I wish that was all I had to worry about every day.
Too funny.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, good one. It is a good point though. It makes finding info and reading topics easier, being organized.