mass fx/hyperdrol to s-roid

newman897

newman897

Awards
currently running mass fx and hyperdrol stack. thinking about getting the new s-roid while its cheap would it be ok to run it once mass fx stack is over or should i wait a few days/weeks?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
I presume you are aware that S-Roid is a steroid?

newman897

newman897

Awards
yea thats why i wanna make sure i give myself enough down time off of this stack before i run something like this. just wasn't to sure how long.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
First stack in non-steroidal, so you won't need any normalization period, or "down-time" as you put it. However, you will after S-Roid...I will tell you that.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First stack in non-steroidal, so you won't need any normalization period, or "down-time" as you put it. However, you will after S-Roid...I will tell you that.
I'm going to disagree just a bit here, so please forgive me...

Take a break. Stop using any/all "hormonal" products for the same amount of time you were on them. If on MFX/HX2 for 4 weeks, take 4 off. Though they don't cause any shutdown, they still modify hormone levels - thusly why I still refer to them as "hormonal" products. Taking that break will enable your body to recover from the 'tampering' that you just did. Always keep in mind that the body wants to be in stasis - a point where everything is level, happy, hunky dory, and content. Upsetting the balance causes the body to change and react. In the case of weight training, to grow bigger/stronger/leaner/etc. In the case of supplementing, to readjust levels to combat outside influences through modified hormone levels. Not to mention that you'll also have fresher receptors should you take that break, too. It's just a good idea. Being burnt out from overuse is easy to do, and not adviseable ever.

Also, I'm hoping that you do realize the potency of S-roid, the dangerous side effects of the compound, and what proper PCT will entail. If you're not sure, search the steroid forum for Mdrol, or Superdrol. Read up a LOT on it. Then read more. Then sit and digest for a few weeks while you take that break I mentioned. Then come back, read more, save some pennies, and do it right. Just because it's out there doesn't mean you need to take it. ;)

newman897

newman897

Awards
ya im not set on if im gonna use it yet just searching around right now looking for something to run next the price of it is what really drew me in. so i thought id ask about it