My Powerfull/Prime/Jackd Stack-WOW!!!!

T

TonyMoFo

Awards
Ok I have been working out 3 years now off and on, More off than on. 2-3 days a week, sometimes taking a month or two off. Right now I am 5'10" 215lbs. I started taking Powerfull about 3.5 months ago. I was taking it 3-4 times a week twice a day. I quickly notice I was getting better sleep, I was more aggressive in they gym and I was recovering quicker. I finished a bottle then I took about 2 months off from the gym. I wasn't eating right with no exericse. I was weighing 235lbs. So after a week back in the gym I bought a bottle of prime. At this point I was benching 135lbs 20 times each set doing 3 sets. But that is normal cause I was doing this before my break from the gym. 185lbs still felt very heavy to me. About a month to a month and half ago I was struggling to do 185lbs twice. So I stuck with it. 2-3 weeks later I bought another bottle of powerfull to stack with prime. I started to gain my strength back RIGHT AWAY!!!!! I was hitting 185lbs 6-8times. OK to make a long story short cause I'm getting tired of typing I bought a little tub of Jackd to go alone with powerfull and prime. First week on this stack 185lbs 12 times after that 225lbs 2 times. Next chest workout day 185lbs 17 times, 225lbs 6 times. Next chest workout day 205lbs 16 times. YESTERDAY 225lb 12 times and 275lbs 3 times. I have been breaking my personal records for three weeks straight now!!!! This stuff works as long as you stay in the gym. Even my friends are amazed to I'm getting so strong so fast!!!!

I like the Jackd alot better than NO explode. NO explode had me feeling like I'm strung out different drugs after workouts plus I think it sent me to the hospital twice cause of high blood pressure. NO Shotgun works for me but it just didn't get me where I wanted to be. Jackd works great for me plus you don't even use as much as NO Explode or NO Shotgun.

I just thought I should share this. Oh yeah I forgot to add that prime protocol69 is really working. I really get that pump while I'm at the gym now!!

Maybe in 2 weeks I will try 3 plates on the bench(315lbs)

BTW - I am 5'10" 215lbs and 30 years old

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wow is right... I like the stuff too but don't get those kind of strength increases damn!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I guess it helps when you're stressed out at work too!!!!
That and your obviously have a strong sensitivity to the herbal compound.