X-factor is killing my joints :(

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Need a little help fella's, im on my second bottle of x-factor and my elbows feel like im on 100mg of ATD. What is usually recommended for taking care of this.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
fish oil if u can I know the issues with x factor and fish oil which is why i steer clear of it

and grab some bulk cissus or get some osterosport

increase water intake as well

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. I would use a Cissus based product over an Omega-3. Good call OB..

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
Don't forget rest is part of an optimum training routine! Don't "push through the pain" when it comes to your joints...that's for muscles and your state of mind only! lol

And also remember, you can't lift weights if you let your other health issues get out of control...so taking a break to get healthy is better in the long run.

Good luck man.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
Cetyl myristoleate (CMO) although i am not to sure on interactions x-factor. it also will help lubricate the joints!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Cetyl myristoleate (CMO) although i am not to sure on interactions x-factor. it also will help lubricate the joints!
I'd recommend this as well. It's also known as Celadrin. Check into NOW Foods Celadrin on Nutraplanet.

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
SuperCissus or something similar. I personally like USPlabs stuff but you can get some other products for cheap

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ordered the celadrin, hopefully it works. The elbow aching is starting to get annoying, but x-factor is still awesome.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I ordered the celadrin, hopefully it works. The elbow aching is starting to get annoying, but x-factor is still awesome.
It should work almost immediately. Just follow label directions.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
its good stuff bro...in many high end joint formulas too! i was told it got too expensive cause a german company owns the right to it or some crap like that, which i doubt but highly possible.

i hope it works out for you!

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
if you know for sure its from x factor and not from training why you choose to use it still? its not that awesome if its messing up your tendons....you will get hurt and you wont be able to goto gym at all do you want that? or take a break from the supp until you feel better then jump back if you think its still worth it?

not being your father or anything, just trying to put some sense into you brotha!

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you know for sure its from x factor and not from training why you choose to use it still? its not that awesome if its messing up your tendons....you will get hurt and you wont be able to goto gym at all do you want that? or take a break from the supp until you feel better then jump back if you think its still worth it?

not being your father or anything, just trying to put some sense into you brotha!
Trust me I understand completely, I'm not injuring anything. It's not so much a painful hurt type of feeling, but an aching rusty joint feeling. I have taken x-factor before and had the same problem, It just is worse this time around.

munique

Awards
I read somewhere that stacking cissus with ArA might decrease the effectiveness of the ArA due to cox-inhibition? But I guess if you're too sore to lift, the product wont be effective anyway..
IIRC, fish oil is actually alright with x-factor, except the dosage must be kept relatively small.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Celadrin should work well. I usually lift lower weights on XF and focus mainly on tearing down muscles. Creating inflammation is good. At the right place though :D

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea its in the mail, I'll let you guys know how it works