Need feedback on Diesel Grape JP8 - AnabolicMinds.com

Need feedback on Diesel Grape JP8

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Need feedback on Diesel Grape JP8

I am a newbie to Anabolicminds.com so bare with me. Today was my first day using Diesel Test Hardcore & JP8 grape. I did a bunch of reading and looking into products and seen great reviews on Diesel products. I like and respect the no BS approach to these products. After taking my second dose of Diesel Test Hardcore I was feeling great and had a little swagger going on. Not sure if this stuff kicks in that quick or if my mind was playing tricks on me. Needless to say no issues going on with Diesel Test however JP8 was another story. When I first opened the container up I was like ok this stuff smells like grape Koolade but the taste was another story. The taste is not the problem because if the product works I don't care about the taste. I took the JP8 about 20-30 minutes before going to work out and ended up getting feeling nauseous. Not sure if it was due to taking it the JP8 on a empty stomach or if my body just needs time to adjust to the product. I took one scoop of JP8 with 8 oz of water and continued to take in fluids as I went through my workout. Anybody have similar issues with the JP8? Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    I am a newbie to Anabolicminds.com so bare with me. Today was my first day using Diesel Test Hardcore & JP8 grape. I did a bunch of reading and looking into products and seen great reviews on Diesel products. I like and respect the no BS approach to these products. After taking my second dose of Diesel Test Hardcore I was feeling great and had a little swagger going on. Not sure if this stuff kicks in that quick or if my mind was playing tricks on me. Needless to say no issues going on with Diesel Test however JP8 was another story. When I first opened the container up I was like ok this stuff smells like grape Koolade but the taste was another story. The taste is not the problem because if the product works I don't care about the taste. I took the JP8 about 20-30 minutes before going to work out and ended up getting feeling nauseous. Not sure if it was due to taking it the JP8 on a empty stomach or if my body just needs time to adjust to the product. I took one scoop of JP8 with 8 oz of water and continued to take in fluids as I went through my workout. Anybody have similar issues with the JP8? Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Many have had this issue. Myself included. Look in the Get Diesel forum. I'm sure you'll find a thread there with reccomendations for your situation.
  3. Senior Member

NP has lacked reviews of late, they should send out an email asking everyone to do a review or 2.

JP8 is great.... taste is meh but awesome pre0work out.
    •   

4. Banned

Welcome to the board, yeah suss the Deisel section Mate, before dudes start going off at you for not posting in the right section
    I Havent tried it but Im dying to! hear its the Sh1t.
  5. Banned

JP8 is seriously insane, amazing Pre WO boost but it can make me feel a little too amped.

Reduce the serving size if its an issue, or stick with it and build up a tolerance.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

I created the same thread on the Diesel forum as some of you advised. I appreciate the feedback.
  7. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    I created the same thread on the Diesel forum as some of you advised. I appreciate the feedback.
    Just fyi, the problem was he was taking it 2 close to working out. I told him try 1 hour prior and problem fixed.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sounds like another diesel rectification.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  9. yea!!!!!
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Just fyi, the problem was he was taking it 2 close to working out. I told him try 1 hour prior and problem fixed.
    yup same prob with me when i first started,.. wait an hour, and get rdy for intense workouts

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Diesel Nutrition Grape JP8 (Miscellaneous Products)
    By MMALOVER in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 02:14 PM
  2. NEW DIESEL GRAPE JP8 avail. soon!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 01:48 PM