Muscle Pharm Combat?
- 03-17-2009, 10:30 PM
- 03-18-2009, 07:44 PM
03-18-2009, 07:48 PM
I can honestly say that I loved. I did not feel any negative effects such as bloating or stomach problems and the taste was great. You also cannot go wrong with a protein powder giving you a good amount of dietary fiber. I firmly believe it probably is one of the better blends out there, you should definitely give it a shot.
03-18-2009, 07:59 PM
If you have any specific questions about the Combat Powder feel free to send me a PM.
I think we have only had one person say they had stomach issues from the powder so far, and they were using 6 scoops a day IIRC.
Muscle Pharm Rep
03-18-2009, 08:57 PM
MusclePharm only uses the highest quality ingredients and is formulated the most effiecient way with doses, and synergy. You dont have to doubt that, ever. Try it out and you will see.
If you use water to mix your shakes then i suggest the triple berry, you can add it to cottage cheese, or add real raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, whatever and blend and its unique and delicious.
Remember it has casein/micellar protien in it and classically these dont taste great but Combat powder is the exception bro, believe that!
Similar Forum Threads
- By swaneon in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2011, 02:03 AM
- By allenzo in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2009, 01:38 AM
- By Kristofer68SS in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2009, 08:14 PM
- By fightercowboy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-16-2009, 11:25 PM
- By rj32 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2009, 01:25 PM