Muscle Pharm Combat?

shotdead42

Awards
Hey right now i'm taking "Dymatize Elite 12 Hour MRP", as a great morning supplement.
I mean its good but i gotta get something new and change it up =)

Was lookin into Muscle Pharm Combat, has anyone taken it?
like wut ya think about Combat? any bloats? stomach aces

Thanks,

itzgambino

Awards
I can honestly say that I loved combat powder. I did not feel any negative effects such as bloating or stomach problems and the taste was great. You also cannot go wrong with a protein powder giving you a good amount of dietary fiber. I firmly believe it probably is one of the better blends out there, you should definitely give it a shot.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
If you have any specific questions about the Combat Powder feel free to send me a PM.

I think we have only had one person say they had stomach issues from the powder so far, and they were using 6 scoops a day IIRC.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
MusclePharm only uses the highest quality ingredients and is formulated the most effiecient way with doses, and synergy. You dont have to doubt that, ever. Try it out and you will see.

If you use water to mix your shakes then i suggest the triple berry, you can add it to cottage cheese, or add real raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, whatever and blend and its unique and delicious.

Remember it has casein/micellar protien in it and classically these dont taste great but Combat powder is the exception bro, believe that!