T911 - AnabolicMinds.com

T911

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member

T911

So I bought some T911 by LG Sciences today. Immediate observations are:

Ravenously hungry, irritiable. I had a pretty intense back workout today, but I am usually pretty intense in the gym, the one thing I did notice that was different is I was sweating like a hog. Didn't notice anything with strength gains, but as I said, first day of use. The bad side is I also tweaked my back today so I don't know if I will be able to keep track of strength gains. But I'll see how my body responds as far as healing and moving to a higher rep, lighter weight program until my back is normal again.:dl:

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

T-911 is no joke bro, awesome test booster! awesome reviews and logs ran on this stuff, hope your back gets better buddy
  3. New Member

I've been on T-911 for 4 days now and lovin' it! Workouts have been more intense, aggression is up, overall feeling of wellness noticeable and I seem to be less sore.

If 4 days is this good I can't wait til about the 2 week mark. So far worth every penny.

Great job LG!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You will love this stuff Enraged! Sorry about the back.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. New Member

Is this stuff new? Haven't heard of it. Gonna go see what's in it. LG's stuff is usually pretty good though i've used there SLIN.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

My husband used this a while ago and I loved the effects it had on him. He is a pretty aggressive guy in the gym and I was afraid he'd be way scary in the gym with T911. It actually mellowed his temperament and increased his strength and libido. Give it a little while, it will probably do you some real good as time goes on.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

t911 is killer man! Awesome product!
  8. New Member

Well I learned something after a day of use of T911. It is some very potent stuff, and most importantly, it does not mix well with SSRI's, at least for me. After having a some what rage induced panic attack, I nearly yanked a drunken driver through her window after she nearly ran over my partner. (yes I am "the man,5 O, a pig, etc...) (and yes the widow was mostly closed). I am a very mellow guy, and I don't take my job serious enough to purposely injure another person. Not my style never will be. But I was out of control and it scared the Sh!t out of me. There is a warning on the box, about taking T911 while on certain types of med's and apparently that meant me. I took it back, and told the very hot girl behind the desk the same story. I hope somebody with a SSRI question reads this before they consider their purchase. This is no bash on LG Sciences, it just didn't mix with me.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by imenraged View Post
    Well I learned something after a day of use of T911. It is some very potent stuff, and most importantly, it does not mix well with SSRI's, at least for me. After having a some what rage induced panic attack, I nearly yanked a drunken driver through her window after she nearly ran over my partner. (yes I am "the man,5 O, a pig, etc...) (and yes the widow was mostly closed). I am a very mellow guy, and I don't take my job serious enough to purposely injure another person. Not my style never will be. But I was out of control and it scared the Sh!t out of me. There is a warning on the box, about taking T911 while on certain types of med's and apparently that meant me. I took it back, and told the very hot girl behind the desk the same story. I hope somebody with a SSRI question reads this before they consider their purchase. This is no bash on LG Sciences, it just didn't mix with me.
    Wow man! Atrong Rage! Hope you and those around you are ok
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

it's got Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one in it isint that a steroid?
  11. New Member

Is any PCT needed after taking T911?
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    t911 is killer man! Awesome product!
    Any reason why NutraPlanet does not carry it?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Any reason why NutraPlanet does not carry it?
    GNC-exclusive until April. It IS available on our site, though. 50% off with Anabolic Minds coupon code, as well as everything else in the store.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheHunter516 View Post
    Is any PCT needed after taking T911?
    No, sir. T-911 IS PCT!!
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    GNC-exclusive until April. It IS available on our site, though. 50% off with Anabolic Minds coupon code, as well as everything else in the store.
    Thank you for your response! What is this AnabolicMinds coupon code?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Is it still the same code type that was ON the site a few months ago?

I think it was listed on the LG site?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Is it still the same code type that was ON the site a few months ago?

I think it was listed on the LG site?
    Yep.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

hormones

been lurking on the sit for a while and finally starting to post, if there is a designated place for introductions I didn't see it an apologize.

On to my question, since this isn't a Pro Hormone but rather a PCT is it alright to use for an 18 y/o as a testosterone booster?
  19. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy2695 View Post
    been lurking on the sit for a while and finally starting to post, if there is a designated place for introductions I didn't see it an apologize.

On to my question, since this isn't a Pro Hormone but rather a PCT is it alright to use for an 18 y/o as a testosterone booster?

You can use this with out being in PCT, but from the Test boosting abilities its great for PCT, I personally wouldnt use one at your age. At 18 yrs old why are you looking for a test booster?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

just trying to see what can help me get big without screwing up my endocrine system.
    Also have natural Gyno so I want to get as big as I can to make my nips not look as big. Tried Clomid for a month with no success in shrinkage in the long run so now my goal is to just get bigger so they don't look as bad.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    You can use this with out being in PCT, but from the Test boosting abilities its great for PCT, I personally wouldnt use one at your age. At 18 yrs old why are you looking for a test booster?
    just trying to see what can help me get big without screwing up my endocrine system.
    Also have natural Gyno so I want to get as big as I can to make my nips not look as big. Tried Clomid for a month with no success in shrinkage in the long run so now my goal is to just get bigger so they don't look as bad.
    The thing about T911 is it not only boosts T-levels, but allows your body to put to better use the T that you already have! I don't know if this would be good for an 18yo guy, but I don't know if it would be bad either. I wouldn't condone it, but I really can't see it damaging anything.

As for your gyno, you're going to have to take more drastic measures. The only thing that got rid of my pubertal gyno was Epidrol. I'm NOT condoning the use of it under 21yo, but just thought I'd be honest in telling you. Now, some guys have gyno flare ups with that compound, so it's definitely not a cure all. I didn't even use it until I was 21, but I was fortunate in that it worked.

You may also want to look into Letrozole.

It's better to explore all avenues before going under the knife. Gyno is a pain. You're not alone, man.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

T-911 Dosage is 3 pills daily. Two, then 1 before Sexual or Physical Activity. I Work out every morning at 5am, anyone have suggestions on how to take this supplement according to my schedule??

-my reason for this question is i dont really feel anything on the 1 tab in the morning, i try and spread them out over the day..
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

My biggest problem though is an enlarged Aerole, I don't really feel hard glandular tissue underneath it's just a large hanging nipple, so would those types of treatments work to correct that?
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

My biggest problem though is an enlarged Aerole, I don't really feel hard glandular tissue underneath it's just a large hanging nipple, so would those types of treatments work to correct that?
    No. That's something you can't really change. Lowering BF is the only thing that would help with that, but even then you can only do so much.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Ditto on the info in the above post, it is more about your body fat %. If you can lower that, safely, then you should be able to get a handle, or at least a decent handle, on this situation.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

I've gone as low as 7 or 8% and they did get better but they still just hang (I rest around 10 now), going to see a plastic surgeon next week to see what they can do. Thanks for all the help though.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I love T911 threads, you always know what to expect, which is crazy stories of people with workout intensity, rage, and gains not even seen with the majority of PH's which are much harder on the body and require pct.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I love T911 threads, you always know what to expect, which is crazy stories of people with workout intensity, rage, and gains not even seen with the majority of PH's which are much harder on the body and require pct.
    ...and people constantly asking if it needs a PCT.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

if you had to choose one would it be t911 or DTH?
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Any reason why I cant find the ingredient profile on the LG' website. Am I blind?
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Any reason why I cant find the ingredient profile on the LG' website. Am I blind?
    No, none of the products have ingredients listed.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You won't find the ingredients on the site. I have run both DTHC and T-911....no compare for me, T-911 rolled from the first dose!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    You won't find the ingredients on the site. I have run both DTHC and T-911....no compare for me, T-911 rolled from the first dose!!
    Many are feeling the same way.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleOlogist View Post
    Is this stuff new? Haven't heard of it. Gonna go see what's in it. LG's stuff is usually pretty good though i've used there SLIN.
    slin is not talked about enough on the boards, it blows its competitors out of the water.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

slin is not talked about enough on the boards, it blows its competitors out of the water.
    I've been using 4 SLIN pre-breakfast (contains about 90g+ CHO) and then 2 SLIN pre-workout (intra-wo drink has 45g WMS). I feel VERY anabolic!
  36. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I'd love to see SLIN in a 240ct bottle, and some K/ Na-RALA while you're granting wishes I must admit I do like the current formulation though, just giving some ideas for improvements.

T-911:
    Supplement Facts:
    1 tablet/150mg
    Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one
    Cyclodextrin
    Ellagic Acid
    Resveratrol
    Yohimbine
    Luteolin
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I'd love to see SLIN in a 240ct bottle, and some K/ Na-RALA while you're granting wishes I must admit I do like the current formulation though, just giving some ideas for improvements.
    I'm with you. - I made that same suggestion before I was a rep. Hahah...Beyond that, I don't see how else it could get much better.
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    No, none of the products have ingredients listed.
    Lame. Great way to steer a customer away.

T-911:
    Supplement Facts:
    1 tablet/150mg
    Cyclodextrin
    Ellagic Acid
    Resveratrol
    Yohimbine
    Luteolin
    Thank you.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Lame. Great way to steer a customer away.
    You asked if you were blind and I said "no."
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

T-911:
    Supplement Facts:
    1 tablet/150mg
    Cyclodextrin
    Ellagic Acid
    Resveratrol
    Yohimbine
    Luteolin
    yea, changing the form of ala would be the only thing improvement i could see.

I've never tried the na-r-ala, but r-ala and k-r-ala both worked well for me
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. old T911 vs new T911
    By protempsfish in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 12:38 PM
  2. Plz help t911!!!
    By eli123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 11:17 PM
  3. T911 and GNC?
    By TexasTitan in forum LG Sciences