Applied Nutriceuticals vs Millennium Sport

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone,

which company provides better supplements to increase sport performance in speed, endurance, and power?

Thanks everyone

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Apples and oranges guy... They're both solid companies with respectable products. You have to be more specific as to what particular products you're trying to compare....

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Apples and oranges guy... They're both solid companies with respectable products. You have to be more specific as to what particular products you're trying to compare....
agreed... u cant compare the two companies... they each produce quality products with good results...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree as well. Best bet is to maybe PM a rep from each company with your goals and needs and they will set you up with a killer stack. Either way, both companies can help you achieve your goals.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like the rest have said,they are both solid companies with very good products.For the goals I am trying to achieve,I prefer Millenium Sports.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Both have provided sample paks to me upon request, excellent customer support, and they're rep's do a good job here on AM.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I'd stack Drive or RPM with CordygenV02 if you're looking for maximum performance enhancement. And yes, I've done this stack (have Cordygen5 and V02 right now). Good stuff all the way around. If you're looking for power, nothing really beats good old fashioned creatine mono, all things considered. But cre mono added to the two above supps would be just about perfect.

Although it should be pointed out that training for endurance while also increasing speed and power isn't very compatible. Speed and power go hand in hand. Endurance is somehwhat like the opposite of those two things.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cre02 + RPM is simply unbeatable. Add in peripheral products depending on goals: C5 for endurance, Drive for a recomp, etc.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Cre02 + RPM is simply unbeatable. Add in peripheral products depending on goals: C5 for endurance, Drive for a recomp, etc.
QFT. That too would be a great stack. I've never tried that Cre02 but it looks like a kickass formula.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
QFT. That too would be a great stack. I've never tried that Cre02 but it looks like a kickass formula.
i like vo2, but cre 02 imo is the best from the cordygen

im stocked up on vo2 and c5 right now, cre02 seems overpriced so i dont buy it too often, but it works damn well

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Both are excellent companies so it's really a coin flip... I must say though, MST hooks you UP with samples.

A little white box comes in the mail and every single product they make is in there with a full serving.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with everyone here and say it's simply not fair to compare a company against another company like that in such a broad spectrum. For what it's worth, I love MST's products and use them all day/every day...but I have used the RPM/Drive stack and thought it was very effective and I would surely use it again!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
give us an idea of what particular products you are looking at, or what specific cjaracteristics you are looking to increase/better