RPM!!!!???

warriors34

Awards
Hey, this friday i'm getting a new supplament called RPM and its applied nutriceuticals and i have hear that its amazing and it works great!

I was wondering what the optimum dosage would be and when to take the pills because people have said that they take a couple in the morning and a couple 1 hour before working out.

I am 157 lbs. and quick replys would be greatly appreciated....thanks!!
Please dont just blow this off THANKS!!

:dl:

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
take 4 caspules man, im reading it right infront of me, i have a bottle.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im a lot heavier than you so i take around 8 caps.

Start with 4 then work up/down from there depending on how you react.

Im not a huge fan of it.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Hey, this friday i'm getting a new supplament called RPM and its applied nutriceuticals and i have hear that its amazing and it works great!

I was wondering what the optimum dosage would be and when to take the pills because people have said that they take a couple in the morning and a couple 1 hour before working out.

for your weight, yes 4 would be a good start. take about 45min-1 hr. before w/o, on an empty stomach. i use RPM all the time and have since it came out, i love it. my body responds to it very well. appnut has alot of good products,imo. let me know what you think of it.......

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
suggested dose:

UP to 150lbs 1-2 caps
Up to 200lbs 2-3 caps
Up to 250lbs 2-4 caps
250lbs and over 3-5 caps is what the bottle says

I myself do 3-4 being 190lbs and it works well for me :)

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
play with the dose, start low then see what u can handle.

i started off at 3, went to 4, then up to 6..but 5 is like my sweetspot

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
yep, start at the recommended dosage and see how that grabs ya. I've been using RPM, Drive and just about every other AN product for over a year now, on a regular basis, I love them all but rpm is very dear to my heart!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM dosage/timing for warriors34

Dosage/Timing for warriors34:

Resistance Trainng Days
Dose - 2-3 caps 60-80* minutes pre-resistance training (you may want to start at 2 caps to assess tolerance and work up to 3 caps)

Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose - 1 cap anytime in the day (preferably first thing in the morning, but it's really up to you)

* Everyone has a different sweet spot re timing, so I suggest that you experiment a little between these timeframes.

warriors34

Awards
ok i know that and thanks.....but should i take some when i wake up in the morning too??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok i know that and thanks.....but should i take some when i wake up in the morning too??
On resistance training days? No, it's not necessary. However, if you do that it up to you. You could take your dose when you wake up in the morning on your NON-resistance training days, though.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend everyone regardless of weight start off with just 2 caps on an empty stomach. Some people react very strongly to RPM. After gauging your response, you start upping the dose. The key of course is to always make sure you take it on an empty stomach and give it about 30 min. to absorb.

warriors34

Awards
so if u take it on a full stomach you won't see as good of results?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so if u take it on a full stomach you won't see as good of results?
Effects will not be as noticeable. If you are going to have food within RPM dosing, make sure that you wait at least 20-30 minutes AFTER dosing (never before). Preferably always use RPM on an empty stomach (and 2 hours after a meal can be classified as 'empty').

globalhawk

globalhawk

Awards
warriors34, are you using RPM as a pre-workout, energy type thing?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so if i eat at 12 would 2:15ish be ok?
Yes. You wouldn't want to take it any LATER than that, though, since it could cause trouble going to sleep.

On non-resistance training days I would just recommend taking your dose first thing in the morning, and on resistance training days 60-80 minutes before your session (as already stated above). If you train later at night, then I woulod perhaps rethink your choice of preworkout product, as RPM can keep you alert and awake for 6-8 hours AFTER dosing it and may lead to trouble getting to sleep if taken within 6-8 hours of going to bed.

You have all the answers you need now.

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
if you drink coffee in the morning you may want to wait until your java has done it's duty and then dose. While RPM has never given me the jitters alone, coffee and rpm can sneak up on ya and the next thing you know "you're jerked!"

warriors34

Awards
hey so im 156 lbs
and yesterday i took my first dose of rpm (2 pills) and i felt like i wanted to rip someones head off and i set a new personal record on my power cleans...
but today i took 3 pills and didnt feel a thing!!!
anyone know whats up??

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
hey so im 156 lbs
and yesterday i took my first dose of rpm (2 pills) and i felt like i wanted to rip someones head off and i set a new personal record on my power cleans...
but today i took 3 pills and didnt feel a thing!!!
anyone know whats up??
Maybe you took it too close to a meal. Completely empty stomach is key for RPM.

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
RPM's been a part of my core arsenal for a long time. tried jack3d for a while but the 1,3 dimethyl destroyed my "wood-ability"...back with RPM and all is good..dosing 3 caps pre on training days only...

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
so dont eat how long before i take it?

Effects will not be as noticeable. If you are going to have food within RPM dosing, make sure that you wait at least 20-30 minutes AFTER dosing (never before). Preferably always use RPM on an empty stomach (and 2 hours after a meal can be classified as 'empty').
Read the bold above please. I only wait 1.5 hours after a solid meal before dosing any pre w/o supp but if I use a shake (instead of solid food) I only wait 45-60minutes.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so dont eat how long before i take it?
Depends on the meal. If you've had like a protein shake or something light, then 45-60 minutes (as tim1985) coule be ok. However, if you've had a solid or heavy meal, then you want to wait at LEAST 2 hours before using.

Read the bold above please. I only wait 1.5 hours after a solid meal before dosing any pre w/o supp but if I use a shake (instead of solid food) I only wait 45-60minutes.
Thanks, bud.

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
Depends on the meal. If you've had like a protein shake or something light, then 45-60 minutes (as tim1985) coule be ok. However, if you've had a solid or heavy meal, then you want to wait at LEAST 2 hours before using.

Thanks, bud.
24 yr old women don't say "bud."

It's a man, baby, YEAH!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established