Nitrogen Oxide Boosters and Teens

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
I heard somewhere that you shouldn't take any N.O. booster until you're 21 (Plasma Jet, Nitrix, etc). I was wondering if this was a legitimate warning or if it was along the same line of warnings from the idiots that say you shouldn't use creatine until you're 18. If the N.O. boosters are in fact harmful, why so? I personally don't use them except whatever is in N.O. Xplode or SuperPump, but a friend of mine was asking about PlasmaJet. What ya think?

Lusus Naturae

Awards
I have used multiple NO boosters and had no side effects.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While i really doubt you would get any side effects i think your money could be spent on something much better than an arginine product..if you want a good pre workout product look into something that has GPLC if you really want NO increases...really something more complete pre-workout than just an no-booster would give you better results and a great pump anyway..

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
beta alanine+creatine mono+protein, the rest in my opinion not woth the$$$$

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I heard somewhere that you shouldn't take any N.O. booster until you're 21 (Plasma Jet, Nitrix, etc). I was wondering if this was a legitimate warning or if it was along the same line of warnings from the idiots that say you shouldn't use creatine until you're 18. If the N.O. boosters are in fact harmful, why so? I personally don't use them except whatever is in N.O. Xplode or SuperPump, but a friend of mine was asking about PlasmaJet. What ya think?
that would be my guess. i don't understand why a higher nitrogen level would be bad for any age - it increases protein synthesis as well. anybody with a definitive answer? easy? hank? strategic?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya man that natty stack looks awesome, amazing price, once im done my cycle im in for sure

Random181

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that is truly not safe for any age groups is PH's/DS's apart from that I cant think how anything else could be harmful.