Arom-X or Inhibit-E

dannybwoii

Awards
Which product is best as part of a PCT protocol?
They are both ATD products correct?

fayd

Awards
AromX has a lower dose of ATD and I believe a metabolite of 6oxo. Also some stinging nettle root. IIRC, that is. If you do opt for inhibit E, you may as well get nutra's ATD. Cheaper, just as effective. I personally dislike ATD. Leaned me out, but didn't get much strength and gave me some anxiety. Never used it for pct tho, so can't comment there.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
I've used both before.

High-dosing ATD kills my libido and gives me sore joints. Most strictly ATD products (inhibit-e, nutra's ATD, etc.) contain 25mg/cap. So, recommended dosing is anywhere from 1 - 3 caps (but i've seen some labels even suggest 100-125mg - retarded).... But you can't play with the dosages too much. I feel 75mg is too high, but that only leaves you with 25mg or 50mg...

As fayd mentioned, Arom-x contains low dose ATD (5mg) a 6-oxo metabolite, and stinging nettle extract. It allows you to play with the dosages a lot more with a maximum recommended dose of 6caps/day. You're a lot less likely to experience the two major sides associated with ATD (libido and joint soreness). I've also heard it helps lower the odds of estrogen rebound after PCT...

With all that being said, I'm currently having great results from my PCT with Arom-X. Libido is actually increasing and I'm feeling great...

tattoopierced1

AromX gives you more room to play with your ATD dose, allowing you to find your "sweet spot", as everyone is different, different amounts affect everyone in a different way.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't really go wrong with either choice IMO.