Stronger PH

1. Stronger PH

I just finished a cycle of m drol at 30/30/30 i gained 10 pounds and kept it with little in the way of pct. I had no sides and i feel my body can handle something stronger. Any suggestions would be helpful

2. If you ran not much in the way of PCT for M-drol you are crazy/stupid, have bloodwork done to see whether you are recovered and if you are then wait your time on cycle+PCT before starting another cycle and run a good PCT on the new one?

3. Quote Originally Posted by 11wcody View Post
    I just finished a cycle of m drol at 30/30/30 i gained 10 pounds and kept it with little in the way of pct. I had no sides and i feel my body can handle something stronger. Any suggestions would be helpful
    Congratulations on your impending boobies. I would seriously consider running pct. And consulting a doctor. BELIEVE me, I know.
    •   

4. mdrol has a delayed gyno. I didnt get mine till 3months later about. I couldnt figure out why but thats all i could trace it too.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    mdrol has a delayed gyno. I didnt get mine till 3months later about. I couldnt figure out why but thats all i could trace it too.
    precisely.

6. What the hell- 3 months!- well im running Novla 40-40-20-20 with arimidex .25-.25-.25 then ramping that down while still on a little novla
    You think ill be safe?
    I have a hell lot more of tamox on hand for 3 more cycles for me and my friend lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by fastlane051 View Post
    What the hell- 3 months!- well im running Novla 40-40-20-20 with arimidex .25-.25-.25 then ramping that down while still on a little novla
    You think ill be safe?
    I have a hell lot more of tamox on hand for 3 more cycles for me and my friend lol
    you should be ok. i ran nolva, i have no boobies to report.

8. You an get Man boobs 3 MONTHS after a P/H?? Jesus, i thought you'd be out of the woods by then! Hope i dont get this with my "the one"

PS dude.....what were you thinking not doing a PCT?

9. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    You an get Man boobs 3 MONTHS after a P/H?? Jesus, i thought you'd be out of the woods by then! Hope i dont get this with my "the one"

Dont worry oz, the one is the anti-boobie.

10. Yea I can honestly say sd gave me boobs as well , so be mindful of a good pct always.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  11. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by fastlane051 View Post
    What the hell- 3 months!- well im running Novla 40-40-20-20 with arimidex .25-.25-.25 then ramping that down while still on a little novla
    You think ill be safe?
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    You an get Man boobs 3 MONTHS after a P/H?? Jesus, i thought you'd be out of the woods by then! Hope i dont get this with my "the one"

I ran M-drol for 4 weeks at the end of my last cycle, a solid PCT with Nolva and I'm 'Moob' free, my liver, however...is another story!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Something Stronger
    By Pipes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 10:16 PM
  2. Which ph's are stronger than others?
    By devkolst in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 12:49 PM
  3. getting stronger while getting cut
    By natedogg151 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 4