Good Supplement for lots of size?

gunz33

Banned
Awards
Looking for a solid supplement to gain a lot of size

yeabuddyy

Awards
I dont think one supplement alone will give you a lot of size, unless of course you are considering steroids which im sure you arent. Im looking to get a natural testosterone booster which can help with size and strength. Im also taking a weight gainer shake called pro complex gainer. You can look into any type of weight gainer shake but make sure to read the label to make sure you arent getting ripped off. i had gotten a gainer called serious mass which had over 1000 calories in one serving but it only had 8 servings in the whole container

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at 145lbs you don't need anything else other then protein, multi-vitamin, and good diet. No supplement is going to put a lot of size on you. once you get your diet right, then you can add supplements to help speed and quality of gains. But if you insist on buying something, could try things like prime, x-factor, jacked, glycer grow, green mag, ragnarok, cre-02, but i would try and get diet right first. how old are you?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Tons of food is what you need at your weight. I' probably just add creatine and protein powder at this stage. The analogy I use is that you should not kill a bug with sledgehammer when you can simply step on it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking for a solid supplement to gain a lot of size
As has been mentioned, you don't really need anything aside from FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD at your weight. Make sure that your diet is set up for gains, and train hard for them.

Supplements that you should be using are the staples:
* Creatine
* Multivitamin
* Good Fats
* Protein Powder
* BCAA's

If you're older than 18-19 years then you could add testosterone boosters once everything else is on place. IGF-2 is an awesome natural supplement for making gains. However, you still need to get the diet sorted first.

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
If you have ever suffered from insomnia, I would highly suggest ZMA. It helps me to sleep, and have better quality of sleep. It also improves testosterone and IGF-1 release during sleep.

I think it may also help that my routine is centered around taking the ZMA the correct way. (e.g. I used to be out hanging out, then come home, and try to sleep within 10 mins - didn't work. I now come home early, take my ZMA, wait 30-45 mins and eat cottage cheese (for slow digesting protein while I'm sleeping and to avoid losing potency because calcium competes with magnesium) then take my multivitamin with natural peanut butter, and by then the ZMA starts kicking in and I notice I feel more relaxed. I go to sleep MUCH easier.)

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Haha, he didn't hear what he wanted by his first post. So, he makes another post and leaves out the fact that he's only 16, his diet needs some work AND, most importantly, he has some hormonal deficiencies.

Looks like a lot of the same answers with your convenient lack of detail this time too: FOOD

Maybe you should take that as a hint man....